Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sorry for the Shitty Posts

Comments

• How can you call dank a good bloke? Hes making the most classless insults to a guy who isnt involved. That guy is a piece of shit, even for SK. Your mom should have swallowed you, Dank.
    I think you need to see what abuse comes from lynog mouth
    he starts all the bad feeling. so every one is constantly doing kicking off

• How can you call dank a good bloke? Hes making the most classless insults to a guy who isnt involved. That guy is a piece of shit, even for SK. Your mom should have swallowed you, Dank.
    I think you need to see what abuse comes from lynog mouth
    he starts all the bad feeling. so every one is constantly doing kicking off

who are you?
  • viva lol who are you lynog.
  • But he's attacking me and my son... Not Lynog. So... I understand your post less than your posts with bad spelling, omitted words, misplaced word, and general shit.
  • pospos
    edited December 2012
    ill admit ive had the urge sometimes to say something about your son pie but in the end its a stupid thing to do since we have a problem with you and not your son

im glad we could all finally agree on some ground rules for these forums on what sort of insult is too far
  • I Luv yas Zeal,.pos, Viva. I didn't forget (still straight, no chance of homo)
  • I love you all on a deeply sexual level. Especially you, Pie.
  • edited December 2012
    Until you accept your buddies are shit why would I care if you taste their medicine? Yes it is rude but nothing said to them. Two tears in a bucket fuck it.

Just like normal zero proof on me dozens of bots found but all I see is dank dank dank.
  • edited December 2012
    Cuz all you do is threaten multi rape and run your cock sucker. Stfu for even 3 days and no one will bring your name up.
  • stop smoking meth bubbles and sucking cock
  • edited December 2012
    I threaten multi rape every round start without fail. Even if I don't sign up. I troll you dumb fucks endlessly. Buy a clue. I know you spend weeks looking for it too. It cracks me up.
  • edited December 2012
    It goes both ways noob, Troll and get trolled. You don't like it? Then stfu ... We don't look for your multis cuz if there present it's easy to bait you into suiciding em lol . Don't flatter yourself.

All I gotta do is roll your obvious shitty main kd and you can't help yourself.
  • You couldn't roll that girlfriend of yours VBJ.
  • Probably need help in getting through all those layers..
  • Dank would know better lol, He claimed he stole her from VBJ (Me) and married her lmao!

Before you argue it Dank, consider the history of your posts are public.

• You have an active imagination.
  • If I cared enough to find the post I would... But everyone knows 99.9% of what you say is BS anyhow so pointing out the obvious is redundant.
  • edited December 2012
    Yeah and I keep pointing it out too. Hell I don't even have a brother. Pointed that out before the last time I trolled bout the meth comments.
  • you do have a brother and hes a dirty ass junkie just like you
  • edited December 2012
    lol you and hg are the only junkies here
  • Yea true... I'm a "Kicking Danks ass" Junkie for sure... Post coords pussy, I need my fix :)
  • You have an active imagination.
    lolololol
  • Because some of them have nothing else to live for. Just a bunch of sad, middle-aged jews stuck in council houses in liverpool.
  • middle-aged
    middle-aged
    middle-aged
    middle-aged
    middle-aged
    middle-aged
    middle-aged
    middle-aged
    middle-aged
  • edited December 2012
    There are some really sad, middle-aged jews living in council houses in Liverpool.

And then there's Qwj, a fucking stinking nigger as well.
  • Sure thing osama

dont you have a corner shop to run?
  • edited December 2012
    Even if I did, you and your monkey friends would rob it. Btw, I can smell you from here so go take a shower you stinking piece of shit. Want a banana, monkey? I'm feeling generous.
  • Calling a white guy a monkey

Nice angle Muhammad. Get back to planning your next terrorist plot
  • edited December 2012
    You're white? Seriously? :-))

Not fucking buying it. You want that banana or not?