Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sorry for the Shitty Posts

Comments

• stop smoking meth and sucking cock and the other guy whatever your name is stop being a sad middle aged muslim cocksucker
  • edited December 2012
    Get a job and move out of your parents house you fucking loser. At the very least start applying and don't talk about your scores on this game. Believe it ot not that's why you don't get call backs.
  • i own 3 houses and 2 businesses, havnt lived at home for near ten years and have bags full of money, You smoke meth and suck cock. I know who id rather be
  • Any chance I can get one of those bags, Lynog?
  • edited December 2012
    i own 3 houses and 2 businesses, havnt lived at home for near ten years and have bags full of money
    People with houses, businesses and "bags full of money" never brag, only wannabes and failures do who have nothing anyway but have a misplaced need to somehow show that they're successful. Never gets old though. :-))

Also, living in a council house, claiming benefits and being a small-time dealer is hardly worth bragging about.
  • we cant all be as awesome as me. maybe in your next life though. maybe
  • Not true. People round here love parading their salaries, I thought it was a global thing
  • edited December 2012
    Kept people do get bored and I have seen a few on sk, but Lynog is far too uneducated to be one of them. He also posted pics one day and the silver foil flower printed wallpaper behind him laid to rest who owned the house... his parents.

An example of a kept individual would be someone like Tanker who doesn't play these days. He was a kid managing several businesses and he was no dummy like Lynog.
  • It's just too easy to say you earn this, have that or own whatever because no proof is usually requested. I would imagine that anyone that did have all those things wouldn't be on SK 18 hours a day though.. :-)
  • Yea 18 hrs is crazy... I mean its not like you can log in from your phone for 5 mins and it reads your logged on for over a hr before kicking you off. Nope.
  • edited December 2012
    HG you live too far for him to date you it will never be anything more than an internet romance. There are numbers you can call for therapy instead of killing yourself. I'd recommend at the very least talkibg to a priest about your homosexuality. They are more open to it, and they might give you a reach around to relieve this pent up rage.
  • edited December 2012
    Check this out guys... Click on Dank, Go to discussions, and just scan down real quick. At least every other post he mentions Lynog,Myself, and recently Pie. Then do the same with mine.. Compare contrast how many times we bring Dank up vs him bringing us up...

Projecting as usual Trollol. Clearly your infatuated with us, were flattered..Really. But ultimately no, you cannot suck my cock for drugs Dank.
  • I know you guys are botting and I am making sure everyone else does too. You guys busted yourselves with the names. You suck bot dick in every thread.
  • Do tell me more?,Bubbles.
  • Bots make HG act like he has power.
  • Yea 18 hrs is crazy... I mean its not like you can log in from your phone for 5 mins and it reads your logged on for over a hr before kicking you off. Nope.
    Factor in the multi's that are needed to reach Rank 1.. A solid 18 hours needed, at least.
  • Hg bots. Fact
  • edited December 2012
    Of course he does. That's why he's always trying to cover for them. Oh, they wouldn't hit this guy if it were a bot. You don't see the Kesha IPvSK ignore that blatant obvious as hell fact. Not me using them heh.
  • edited December 2012
    I was killed via moo bots for 3 rounds straight lol.

I multied myself tho right? Just like Lynog multied himself last round. Fool.
  • Way to much anger and pent up frustration in here.
  • edited December 2012
    Your kingdoms were 500 land shut up HG . You also had three or four of those pieces of crap at a time.
  • And you still need to suicide multis to roll me, See why you should stop trying to troll?
  • So you say people bot then say they are on sk 18 hours a day?

botting means the bot runs the accounts...hence the person spends less time than most people on sk

stop ruining your own arguments guys, at least put some effort in
  • You suck so bad you will deny playing for a month while a bot builds your account.
  • while hes playing 18 hours a day
  • edited December 2012
    I play maybe 2 min a day tops I don't even make hits or look for banks. Only spun my account once in noob. Bot infested game only bot users try.
  • excuses excuses, go hit the pipe bitch give us sober people a few hours rest from your constant bullshit
  • edited December 2012
    Aww did I make super bot boy mad? Don't you think you should stack a few more galaxies just in case?