Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sorry for the Shitty Posts

PiePie
edited December 2012 in General
It was our of character for me and to attack someone's personal life is inexcusable. I am sorry if I offended anyone.

Dank, I do wish you and your family the best.

Again, I was out of line.

John aka Pie

Comments

• Thanks Lissa, you know I Luv ya too.
  • edited December 2012
    Awww this is sweet :) Group hug!

Get over here you two :X
  • Dank smokes meth and sucks cock
  • Lynog, I Luv ya too man (no homo)
  • HxDHxD
    edited December 2012
    Lol, things are getting a little homo.
  • edited December 2012
    This shit is crazy. Does everybody remember the game here? SK yes starkingdoms why the fuck is all this bullshit and anger over a game ESPECIALLY STARKINGDOMS. This is the shittiest game ever, but everyone comes in the pfs and gets seriously pissed. Pie you are above it dude I know you. Dank I dont know if you are above it or not, but i implore you to please behave as a decent human being. This is a community its the only reason we play this game.. so be civil and I promise you will have a positive response and might enjoy being around other then being the hated villan?
    How can you say this shit to me?! You are a worthless pile of shit that will never amount to anything. You smoke crack and eat dildos for breakfast. I hope your dog dies. You are a feeble excuse for a human being.

<3
  • an escape from reality doesnt mean you need to apologise
  • Peace in real life, enemy in game
  • edited December 2012
    As long as Lynog can act this way and be an authority I will do the same. Fuck this thread. Stop crushing your family with furniture. If you don't like it rethink the people you put on a pedestal. I am not strong enough to overcome the environment. I am adapting to become a top kingdom and AL. I will use my enemies tactics.
  • edited December 2012
    Just can't stop can you Dank? Angry,self hating homosexual,addict, delusional with paranoid schizophrenic tendencies and no brain to mouth filter is all you are.

Don't need Lynog to tell us how your a shitty individual. It's more then obvious.

Pie is 10x the man you are and your jelly, end of story.
  • edited December 2012
    Yeah sorry this thread falls short when Lynog posts the same thing that led to this and Pie embraces him. This guy don't give a shit about the kid's head he crushed he just wants to be able to grow a kingdom and not get hit. It's just propaganda to protect his starkingdom. Pie is a piece of shit don't feel sorry for him.
  • stop smoking meth and sucking cock
  • edited December 2012
    Yeah see. Don't even bother coming at me. If you want me to stop target your bitch friend that got you guys into this.
  • Rabble rabble rabble rabble!
  • edited December 2012
    http://fightclubua.com/images/lynog11.jpg
    http://fightclubua.com/images/lynog12.jpg

I won't feel bad about multi raping anyone that supports him too. We all know he uses the bot. There are no rules and no low blows. The gloves are off.
  • stop smoking meth you cocksucker
  • Are you going to crush a kid so that you can get a support check and play starkingdoms all day too?
  • edited December 2012
    For being such a "Boss troll" your easily baited and hooked huh Dank?

And how can you still post that trash first tick multi rape like it was an accomplishment? I would hope ppl forgot I did it if I were you... That's how pathetic it was.
  • edited December 2012
    I don't even read your posts VBJ. Like I said if you want me to settle down reign yourself and your friends in. I've put up with it long enough. Enjoy your own medicine.

You guys have until 20:00 SK time to reconcile this issue. At that time I will begin creating multi kingdoms to kill Pie on Christmas Eve. If he can not be located I will attack another supporter.
  • edited December 2012
    First of all like I said I barely even talk to these "friends" you assume I'm associated with. Just cuz we all think your a jackass don't mean we're all on the same team lol. Second, I've never multi raped anyone ever, so not my medicine homie. Keep sucking that glass dick and enjoy your delusions. And third, no one is concerned about you suiciding 10 multis on anyone... Give it a rest noob.
  • HG, Brad, Sci, dank, HxD, Artemus, Flazer, Puppy... I Luv all of yas too (still no homo)
  • it was good of you to make that apology. respect mate
  • Just can't stop can you Dank? Angry,self hating homosexual,addict, delusional with paranoid schizophrenic tendencies and no brain to mouth filter is all you are.

Don't need Lynog to tell us how your a shitty individual. It's more then obvious.

Pie is 10x the man you are and your jelly, end of story.
    john mind your own business . no one likes you
    dank is a good bloke
    your not !!

• http://fightclubua.com/images/lynog11.jpg

I won't feel bad about multi raping anyone that supports him too. We all know he uses the bot. There are no rules and no low blows. The gloves are off.

I can help locate lynog I have a feeling he's in chynas sector
  • This never end
  • edited December 2012
    @ Junus: Dank.. The "Legend" found a lackey gullible enough to believe his delusions it seems, same guy who used bots to kt ppl last round yet Dank and viva think they have the right to point fingers at others.... Same old hypocrisies really. "They cheated so why can't I?"

Also because 90% of the community think Danks a jackass, He believes its within his rights to target random ppls on personal lvls. Confirming he is infact a jackass.

In summary anyways...

@ Barren, Yea you didn't know? I spent 6 rounds on s2 fighting myself, it was diversionary tactics so I could change identities from VBJ to HG... According to Danks delusions ofc, as well as I'm 2ndC. Well according to Dank everyone but him and viva are 2ndC lol
  • How can you call dank a good bloke? Hes making the most classless insults to a guy who isnt involved. That guy is a piece of shit, even for SK. Your mom should have swallowed you, Dank.
  • http://fightclubua.com/images/lynog11.jpg

I can help locate lynog I have a feeling he's in chynas sector
    locate your toothbrush first
  • Drama. O:)