Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Angels v. Demons: Humans Win! (Feedback?)

Comments

• Then why haven't the demon's killed more? Anyway I guess I'll start it off for once and I'll guess Stone one more time!
  • Then why haven't the demon's killed more? Anyway I guess I'll start it off for once and I'll guess Stone one more time!
    I vote T Monsta just because he was trying to divert votes away from Dogtown along with Lux maybe?
  • edited November 2011
    Lol, he was already dead, what diversion? But whatever, stupid bandwagoners gonna bandwagon. You are probably both Angels which need to be killed or we are done for. I change my vote to TJ.
  • To expand upon my point, there are 4 angels left, 1 demon, and 3 humans. The most important people to kill right now are the Angels because they would outnumber us.
  • Let me break this down farther, Drknss was voted for by a demon yesterday and TJ automatically assumed that he was protected which probably means that he protected him. The human protector got himself voted off in the first day and the Demons was dead already. Which means he's an angel and TJ is also. Now, let's see if people vote intelligently.
  • All i said was that Lux may have failed at targeting Drknss dont go making things up just to get out of it demon :P
  • edited November 2011
    Whatever you say angel. We'll see who was correct in the end.
  • I'll vote TJ, mostly to just tie things up and keep the arguments going :P
  • negneg
    edited November 2011
    Since i am now a member of x2ndCx I cannot vote for TJ

so i vote for tmonsta
  • *Ghost of Lews returns*
    'Ya'll faggots cant kill the Demon? Still? faaaaaiiilll, if you didn't kill me, the mayor, so soon, we'd be roasting on demons and fucking them angels.'
  • tj i guess
  • i vote tj cause he's a b!tch and didn't reserve a slot for me on s2 :P
  • Also, could the Sidekick block Drknss tomorrow if TJ is proven an angel?
  • MalMal
    edited November 2011
    Tj is an angel. I also heavily suspect drkness to be an angel as well, maybe stone as well. Whoever the sidekick is I'm asking you block drkness tonight I think he can do a kill.

If the remaining demon was smart he'd side with the humans now
  • edited November 2011
    boo
  • MalMal
    edited November 2011
    lol, sorry. my post should read tj, darkness, and stone only. I forgot to update my notes after that happend.
  • I highly suspect that stone is uriel as well
  • Dead people be quiet!
  • Please delete your post Lux. Dead people should not be speaking, esp in any way that might influence the game.
  • edited November 2011
    P.S. When does the day end?
  • Probably now-ish, I was waiting on a couple votes, and figured I'd give a chance for some discussion and potential changes, but it seems pretty much settled.
  • Votes:
    TJ: 4
    Tmonsta: 3

With the dwindling numbers of people in the town, it was also becoming easier to see who stood out as different from the rest. Unfortunately for Raphael, his healing aura cast a faintly revealing glow round about his disguise as TJ the villager. Threatened with being a sacrificial victim, Raphael shed his human layer and fled back to the heavens.

-NIGHT HAS BEGUN-
  • In a clash of titans, Michael and Nephilim confronted each other in the darkened streets. Surrounded by thunder and lightning, the positive and negative attacks flowed back and forth. When the air cleared, two charred cinders were left in the road, barely identifiable as Tmonsta and DrknssWthn

-DAY HAS BEGUN-
  • edited November 2011
    Hmmm... 2 Angels and 3 Humans left.

I vote stone, Mals earlier post was right about TJ and Drknss so it makes sense to vote stone.
  • Well at least I gave the Humans a chance. ;-p
  • negneg
    edited November 2011
    Here i was thinking that mal was a demon lol

I vote stone
  • Or maybe mal is an angel and just threw his amigos under the bus to gain trust and now is going to trick us townspeople until the angels have won. I vote mal for his obsurd and hideous claims!
  • MalMal
    edited November 2011
    Stone

yay. I was right about darkness being michael. :) I was TOTALLY wrong on a couple of my guesses I didn't share though. I thought gaga was a demon :P But I figured out zealty earlier.