Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Angels v. Demons: Humans Win! (Feedback?)

Comments

• I'm going to be very suspicious of gangbang/train attempts, especially in a row like this. All those that voted for Tyrsis you are on my potential angel/demon list.

Gagazet
    I'm very suspicious of someone drawing silly assumptions from a train started on the first day time vote. You are obviously an angel or demon.
    I'm very suspicious of someone acting suspicious about some else's suspicions regarding obvious my suspicious observations about suspicious activity.
  • I'm very suspicious of you being very suspicious of someone who is very suspicious...
    gahhh beat
  • sawwy, if it makes ya feel better you said it better :D
  • edited October 2011
    Votes:
    Tyrsis: 9
    Gagazet: 2
    DrknssWthn: 2
    Phantom: 1
    Tmonsta: 1
    TJ: 1

On All Hallow's Eve, legend says the barriers between the worlds are thinned, and the pagan rituals of Samhain give power to those who lurk in the darkness. On this night, when the chains of the underworld loosened, five demons had been hoarding their power all year to exert their full strength and shatter their bonds. Escaping to the human world, there they intended to stay until the blood of innocents rained from the sky unceasingly.

However, those charged with the confinement of the demons were called forth to return the demons to their captivity. These Angels of Vengeance and Justice had long been separated from the world, and had no room for compassion with any who might get in the way of their mission. In the battle that ensued, they showed no sense of value for the human life they were sworn to protect. Calling down lightnings, the angels started to rip the world apart, and the demons fled, disguising themselves as humans. After fruitless searching, the Angels realized that in order to find the demons, they would have to conceal themselves likewise.

The humans knew that if they wanted any chance at survival, they would have to rid themselves of both the Angels and the Demons lurking in their midst. Gathering together, they decided to sacrifice one of their own to God, in hopes of gaining his favor. Tyrsis the Doctor was bent backwards over, and his heart removed with an obsidian knife at sundown.

-NIGHT HAS BEGUN-
  • Haha you guys are stupid if any townies voted me.
  • A useful doctor would be useful, a dumb doctor who votes himself is dumb
  • A useful doctor would be useful, a dumb doctor who votes himself is dumb
  • Not my fault you fell for it.
  • I vote Lux every night until he is dead.
  • Not my fault you fell for it.
    blame your ignorance, btw, check who voted who
  • edited October 2011
    Hey you chit-chatters, this is night time, pipe down or I'll let the demons eat all of you at once. If you've got so much time on your hands, I should have more night moves in my inbox!
  • edited October 2011
    Actually. You never declared it night-time...

Edit: just saw your edit.
  • I figured the lynching and sundown was a rather intuitive clue, but I guess common sense should not be taken for granted around here. :P
  • Did you forget where you are?
  • Apparently...
  • edited November 2011
    Despite being in hiding from the angels, the demons' bloodlust was too strong for them to resist, and they went out hunting, hoping to find some innocent human to devour in the shadows of the night. Samael led the attack, and using a neutral blow, quickly disemboweled the town Hangman, Dank.

Unfortunately for the demons, the vigilante was lurking in the shadows across the street, and quickly performed an Exorcism, blasting the demon Beelzebub with a stream of Negative energy. Beelzebub's human facade as Celestial ripped apart as the maw of the underworld gaped open and Beelzebub was doomed to another century in the chains of Hell.

Flazer the electrician was busy at the power plant that night as well. Hoping to avoid being a target, he jury-rigged some wires and gave himself a positive charge. Unfortunately for him, the Angels were watching and viewed this polarity change as a blasphemy against God. Michael the Destroyer called down his lightnings, blasting Flazer with the Fury of God Judgement Strike.

-DAY HAS BEGUN-
  • Angels use a positive attack (their polarity) on night one... SUICIDAL HOLY ONES ARE AMONG US!
  • Seems everyones in shock over that one, its very quiet around town
  • Urgh, guess i'll start the voting again, seems no one else wants to...

I vote Lews.
  • I vote gagazet
  • I vote gagazet.
  • Atm I'm voting Lews to even out the votes from Gagazet atm
  • Well ur name does have a demonic undertone
  • lews because i don't think gaga should be punished because he voted first
  • Agreed, however thats not why i voted him. Nothing better to go off of
  • i vote neg
  • What are demons but fallen angels? That said I vote Lews.