Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Angels v. Demons: Humans Win! (Feedback?)

Comments

• Changing my vote to lews since hes goin down anyway
  • Votes:
    LewsTherin: 8
    Gagazet: 2
    Neg: 1
    Zeality: 1

When the three deaths were discovered in the morning, the populace turned frenzied. Fear of Divine and Infernal retribution sent many to the churches, but others turned on their secular government, blaming their elected officials for not doing more to prevent such a catastrophe. The Mayor proposed lowering taxes so that people could buy more life insurance, but the enraged mob wasn't satisfied and that evening at sundown the Mayor LewsTherin had his throat cut at the altar and his blood, carefully collected, was smeared on the door of every house in town.

-NIGHT HAS BEGUN-
  • *Spirit of Lews*

'I'll haunt you all.'
  • The Angels and the Demons sought each other out that night, ignoring the humans huddled close to their fires. As the two groups clashed, vying for dominance, Michael threw red negative lighting at Satan, shouting out, "Shameless pwning strike of doom rage!" Samael quickly countered by drawing power from the blood tribute over every door in town and sent a positive attack at Gabriel, plunging him into darkness forever.
    In the morning, signs of the battle were everywhere, but the bodies of Scientology and Zeality were nowhere to be found.

-DAY HAS BEGUN-
  • You dirty, gypsy Samael.
  • A dead demon and angel, score. That evens it out a bit
  • Yay!

Anywho, i vote Mau5
  • I'll vote Mau5.
  • MalMal
    edited November 2011
    changed to modgy
  • Mau5 for death!
  • modgy sounds good to me.
  • mau5? i guess
  • Votes:
    Mau5: 5
    Modgy: 4

Scouring the town for another suspicious character to sacrafice, a slim majority finally decided that Mau5 would be the next to go. After seeing he was nowhere to be found, and realizing no one had seen him in several days, they rushed up to his house and discovered that the Satanologist had decided to turn to Buddism, and had mummified himself through the process of Sokushinbutsu. Not being Buddists themselves, they shrugged their shoulders and burned the body on the alter at sundown.

-NIGHT HAS BEGUN-
  • edited November 2011
    Three killers stalked the town, but prey was slippery that night, and only the Angel Michael found the target he was looking for. Calling up an uncharged attack, he engulfed Phatom's home with Switzerland's Neutrality Fire of Incineration. As the attached Dental office burned down as well, many former toothache sufferers could not regret the turn of events.

-DAY HAS BEGUN-
  • Kill it again!

I'll jump on and go with Dogtown then.
  • Let the bandwagon roll on!

Dogtown.
  • Dogtown then..
  • Dogtown
  • negneg
    edited November 2011
    Forgot all about the last lynching and when i remembered i found that SK was down!

anyway looks like dog isn't going to town today

(which means i vote for dogtown)
  • I'm thinking for myself. I voted dogtown last time too :P
  • edited November 2011
    Im thinking Lux targeted Darkness and failed somehow?
  • dogtown lol
  • Well Dogtown's going to die no matter who I vote, soooooo Stone for not having an avatar in the PFs. Watch out modgy, my next useless vote goes to you!

(Unless I can vote earlier in the day like I normally do.)
  • Votes:
    Dogtown - 8
    Stone - 1
    Drknss - 1

A clear trail of brimstone led the townsman to Dogtown's house. Realizing they had discovered the demon's lair, they sent for the Priest. Armed only with chalk and sacred herbs, he quickly performed an exorcism and sent a napping Samael back to his chains of fire.

-NIGHT HAS BEGUN-
  • After finding the Demon's lair that day, both Michael and the Vigilante were hot on their trail. The demons had found another place to hide, but Astaroth was unable to control his appetites, and broke cover while searching the ravaged town for human blood to feast upon. Instantly recognizing their quarry, both Michael and the Vigilante let off negative blasts. Astaroth tried to dodge, but knew he was doomed as he heard Michael shouting "Abomination Obliterating Fury Strike of Carnage!"

Seeing his sole remaining companion go down, Nephilim went into a rage, and jumped out of the shadows onto Modgy the Vigilante. Ripping out his throat, he drank his blood in an instant, then fled, as Michael was distracted examining the body of LuxTheReaper.

-DAY HAS BEGUN-
  • Obvious lux was obvious :P