Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Angels v. Demons: Humans Win! (Feedback?)

Comments

• Votes:
    Stone: 3
    Mal: 1

Happy at having accomplished the mission of returning all the demons to the underworld, the angel Uriel was quietly accepting of his fate when the few remaining humans turned on him. As the knife decended, he turned his eyes to the heavens and rejoiced in shedding the human layer known as Stone.

-NIGHT HAS BEGUN-
  • Quietly my ass, I never even saw that knife coming! And I would've fled towns earlier today but I sorta knocked up the bar wench and well u know, I'm an angel, had to try and tend to responsibilities but nope, now the childs a bastard, way to go you guys :P
  • Knowing his time was up, Neg the Seraphim decided to take revenge on one last human before he left. Targeting the Priest, he called down Michael's lightnings to blast the heretic who had revealed his compatriots. Unfortunately for him, the priest had one final defense, the vigilante's gun Mal had taken from the mayoral office after his recent secret election. Blasting away, both perished together.

-HUMANS WIN-
  • Angels:
    http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/jy4rpTRj5rGQm
    Raphael: TJx2ndCx
    Uriel: Stone
    Michael: DrknssWthn
    Gabriel: Zeality
    Seraphim: neg

Demons:
    http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/SgqN5Tyd5t9G
    Satan: Scientology
    Samael: Dogtown
    Nephilim: TMonsta
    Beelzebub: Celestial
    Astaroth: LuXTheReaper

Humans:
    Priest: Mal (Third mayor)
    Satanologist: Mau5 (Second Mayor)
    Vigilante: Modgy
    Doctor: Tyrsis
    Oracle: GagazetSK
    Electrician: Flazer
    Mayor: LewsTherin
    Dentist: Phantom
    Hangman: dank
    Sidekick: BarretSK
  • Night 1
    1. Barret (SideK) blocks Mal (Priest). (Fails because Priest and Satanologist can’t be blocked)
    2. Flazer (elect) Changes Flazer to pos, and Gaga to neutral.
    3. TJ (Raph) Protects Drknss (Mike).
    4. Lux (Astar) Spies on Mal (Priest). (Tails = Failure)
    Gagazet (Orac) Views Modgy (vigil). (Heads = Success)
    Stone (Uriel) Sees Polarity on Scientology (Satan). Neg
    Zeality (Gabe) Views Scientology (Satan). (Tails = Fail)
    5. Modgy (Vigil) Neg attack Celestial (Beelzebub). (Success)
    Drknss (Mike) Pos attack Flazer (Elec). (Success) -'fury of god judgment strike.'
    Dogtown (Samael) Nuet. Attack Dank (Hang). (Success)
    Phantom (Dent) Silence Stone (Uriel).

Night 2
    1. Barret (SideK) Blocks Modgy (Vigil).
    3. TJ (Raph) Protects Gaga (Orac).
    4. Gagazet (Orac) views Sci (satan). (Tails = Fail)
    Zeality (Gabe) views Lux (Astar). (Heads = Success)
    Stone (Uriel) Checks Phantom (Dent). (Neutral)
    Lux (Astar) views Drknss (Mike). (Heads = Success)
    5. Drknss (Mike) Negative attack on Scientology (Satan) "Shameless pwning strike of doom rage" (Success)
    Modgy (Vigil) Pos attack Sci (Satan). (Fails)
    Dogtown (Sam) Pos attack Zeality (Gabe). (Success)
    Phantom (Dent) Silences Sci (Satan).

Night 3
    3. TJ (Raph) protects Drknss (Mike).
    4. Lux (Astar) Views Modgy (vigil). (Heads = Success)
    Gaga (Orac) Views Mal (Priest). (Heads = Success)
    Stone (Uriel) Pol check Modgy (Vigil). (Neutral)
    5. Modgy (Vigil) Neg attack Drknss (Mike). (Fails)
    Dogtown (Sam) Pos attack Drknss (Mike). (Fails due to protection)
    Drknss (Mike) Nuet attack Phantom (Dent). (Success) "Switzerland's Neutrality Fire of Incineration"
    Phantom (Dent) Silences Mal (Priest). (Phantom Dies First)

Night 4
    1. Barret (SideK) blocks Mal (Priest). (Fails because Priest and Satanologist can’t be blocked)
    3. TJ (Raph) protects Drknss (Mike).
    4. Lux (Astar) Views Neg (Seraph). (Tails = Fail)
    Gaga (Orac) Views Barret (SideK). (Tails = Fail)
    Stone (Uriel) Pol check Lux (Astar). (Negative)
    5. Modgy (Vigil) Neg attack Lux (Astar). (Success)
    Tmonsta (Neph) Nuet. Attack Modgy (Vigil). (Success)
    Drknss (Mike) Neg attack Lux (Astar). (Success) Abomination Obliterating Fury Strike of Carnage

Night 5
    1. Barret (SideK) blocks Mal (Priest).
    3. Stone (Uriel) Pol check Dogtown (Dead). (Negative)
    4. Gaga (Orac) Views Barret (SideK).
    5. TMonsta (Neph) Pos attack Drknss (Mike). (Success)
    Drknss (Mike) Neg attack Tmonsta (Neph). (Success)

Night 6
    Mal and Neg kill each other, Gaga and Barret are the sole survivors.
  • I feel the lack of activity probably made some roles go underused.

To be expected with a big game though.

Cheers for taking the time to setup and run this game Ix.
  • This one was a lot of fun for me, although yes, I agree there was a lot of unused potential. Sometimes that just how it works out though. If we use this rule set again, it would probably end up very differently.
  • Where do you get these rulesets from?

Is it from a website or are you making them up for each game?
  • Both. There's a lot of sites with suggestions for these games, and I read about a lot of different options when I first decided to run one, because I hadn't ever done so before. So some of it is ideas I've stolen that I liked from elsewhere, and some of it is me changing things around and adding various bits of my own to be the way I think looks good.
  • damn i had a ton of fun as the priest. I had a few wrong in my guesses but I figured out most of the angels. I think my favorite find was Uriel/Stone. I was checking when people posted in angel chat and had it narrowed down between like dogtown and stone for uriel. But then dog was found to be a demon.
  • ha, you sending me your guesses all the time was driving me crazy. :P
  • MalMal
    edited November 2011
    haha yeah. I was totally wrong on gaga and I was sure zealty was an angel but had him as the wrong one.

Angels did a great job talking things out though. Seriously. CHeck out their chat.
  • Now that this is over, I'd like to get a bit of feedback on the games in general before the next one. What do you guys prefer? Simple/Complex? Any rule adjustments you think should be made? etc.
  • And yeah drknss, I nearly died when flazer changed himself to pos, I already had you marked as a fail when he did that.
  • Gah, Barret you suck, I told you to block Drknss.
  • I figured you got me down by my going away being anounced in angel chat and then my absence in voting, nice job though, I never thought neg was an angel I'll admit it
  • Thanks again for runnin it Ix
  • Looks like im 3 for 3.
  • Btw, I said no to Mal getting killed because I guessed Satan was either Mal or Sci.
  • My favorite part of the priest chat was when I "pretended" to be flazer.
  • This was pretty fun, sure the pacing held it from reaching full potential but that can't be helped.

Also, yay! My first win as a Human!
  • You cunts killed me too early
  • Complex is good, most of it was fine. Mal played a good priest, otherwise id have said that role was junk.

I liked the part wher i was drunk and was deadset TJ was stealing my role :-p
  • he didnt play a good priest, he got me killed, if he didnt, humans wouldve won by day 3 so he fcsking sucked
  • edited November 2011
    Meh, he was there when I gave the plan for killing the Angels off. Btw, humans, you are welcome.
  • I drew out all the bad guys on day one by being a sacrificial lamb. I see it worked.
  • Seraphim
    10-31-2011
    10:51 PM ET (US)
    Source lol

The amount of times I was KT'd for being the biggest guy in source. (Not even war active)

Joke of an alliance.

---
    right msg priest wouldve done was defend source and make it all the more convincing :-p
  • haha by that point you were already thought to be the priest so it didnt matter.
  • from what I read the gabriel didnt know what kind of type attacks were and picked pos just cause :-p
  • the coincidence in that happening, is absolutely retarded lol