Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

macro users

124»

Comments

• actually you were online with that status since newbiemode started, quite obvious youhave at least 3 other people logging into your account as well as macros
  • Hansa is sad, quit hatin'

• Lol the top guy doesnt sleep. More likely its account sharing than macros loops on login.
  • edited November 2012
    Either you people admit you have no lives or you are using some form of macro/cheating to stay logged in so much.

You lose either way.
  • I don't cheat, i just share my account with dank and sky dragon.
  • edited November 2012
    We monitor his account to make sure he doesn't cheat. This is legit and a former Fenris tactic to clear innocence. There is no other way to prove it when he does. We update soldiers, buildings, and military just in case he got kicked out when we sign in. If we didn't he could be in a rush and have no time to get back in. So far all is well but Sky said his IP is matching my multi. If he interacts with that I will create a cheater thread about it. Last warning Dogtown.

Sky is gonna suicide my multi on him later I just talked with him about it. I have been growing it all round to catch Dogtown. If Dogtown hits back we will have enough proof for the KT. Pretty sure Sky is right and Dogtown will cheat.