Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

macro users

pospos
edited November 2012 in Game Talk
ive compiled a list of players that i believe are using illegal 3rd party tools to create the impression that they are logged in, yet arent there.

will any of you alliances do anything about this form of cheating or will you sweep it under the rug and kt innocent kingdoms instead?

here is my list so far:

Space Exploration (1:4)
Shinji Hirako (1:10)
Pinora (1:16)
Little Kitten (1:14)
k2 (1:14)
Sick Lil Puppy (1:14)
Sarcasm (1:14)

im sure there are more feel free to add

Comments

• I'm Interested, but how could we prove it?
    except u dont understand how a macro works m8?
  • pretty sure last round i was using a macro to explore every like 100 minutes half the time

i say half the time because i'm borderline computer illiterate and couldn't get it to work sometimes
  • i can accoutn for space. he's never not replied to a PM when he's online. also, somebody robbed him today whilst he was online n he had like 7 million stored despite being online n the person accused him of being a macro user. i can vouch that this is not the case. the reason behind him having money stored up despite being online was because we were switching to growth that tick, so he had saved up money for a few ticks in mobi, so he could max explore in growth.
  • Someone just told me on AIM here someone talks here something about me normaly I don't even bother reading PFs.

About myself I can only say the following.
    I don't even know what a macro is or whatever lol.

So whats so hard to sleep in periods of a bit over 2 hours and spent the cash everyone does it since we have this login record since ages ago.
    Just new is that everyone has a iphone or whatsoever and can also build on his kd all time even if he is in university , work and so on...

And I still wonder why you put only such a low number of players on the list you normaly could put in almost the entire top 100 to it.
  • you paranoid?
  • edited November 2012
    i can accoutn for space. he's never not replied to a PM when he's online. also, somebody robbed him today whilst he was online n he had like 7 million stored despite being online n the person accused him of being a macro user. i can vouch that this is not the case. the reason behind him having money stored up despite being online was because we were switching to growth that tick, so he had saved up money for a few ticks in mobi, so he could max explore in growth.
    I still was even able to spent the cash before he started to rob lol so he only gained 44k cash so that proves it alone that I was online...

November 1, 00:21:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes. ( over 6m saved up)
    November 1, 00:21:49 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 44,429 platinum was stolen from our banks.
  • You guys forced Hansa to spend his money in mobi. Now he's getting 2000 tanks per tick. shame on you for making him waste his money.
  • stop sucking his cock m8 although 2k tanks is pretty insane
  • i can accoutn for space. he's never not replied to a PM when he's online. also, somebody robbed him today whilst he was online n he had like 7 million stored despite being online n the person accused him of being a macro user. i can vouch that this is not the case. the reason behind him having money stored up despite being online was because we were switching to growth that tick, so he had saved up money for a few ticks in mobi, so he could max explore in growth.
    I still was even able to spent the cash before he started to rob lol so he only gained 44k cash so that proves it alone that I was online...

November 1, 00:21:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes. ( over 6m saved up)
    November 1, 00:21:49 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 44,429 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    or that you had a script that made you spend your money whenever you got probed :P

or that you had a script that made you spend your money whenever you got probed :P
    good point

i will endeavour to discuss this matter with the current ALs and get some action happening on these cheaters
  • You must be joking we changed at 00:20 to growth thats why I was online.
    Anyway I already spent to much time in the game no need now to waste even more on the pfs.

Or you guys used a script to rob me ...

• Or you guys used a script to rob me ...
    THE PLOT THICKENS!
  • LOL I just have bad sleeping pathern, anyone who has me on aim can tell you I am online at the most crazy times at night XD

You should atleast try pming the kds who are online, pretty sure macros cant respond. If they dont respond imedeatly that still doesnt mean they are macros but if they do im pretty sure you can call them cleared of silly accusations :P

thepuppysk is my aim, im almost always on it when i logon to my kd, or just pm me ingame.
  • btw, this data is based on what?

And did you use a scanner for this?(also illegal)
  • nice to see all the macro users come together and try to prove their innocence but im yet to see anything that says otherwise

feel free to beg for your lives when the kts start
  • nice to see all the macro users come together and try to prove their innocence but im yet to see anything that says otherwise

feel free to beg for your lives when the kts start
    Dude you are on that list yourself.. wtf!?!
  • edited November 2012
    Who cares if they use macros? The way I see it is that BCart put no system in the game to implement orders to others while you're away so you can use whatever you like to help you. If you had a real kingdom, your kingdom doesn't stop once you go to sleep, no. You delegate orders to others so they run the kingdom while you're sleeping or away. SK is so shite that it doesn't give you that option to do so. Vacation mode is irrelevant for this.

And private messages are pointless. Back when I cared, I'd log in every hour or two, train my military and go back to sleep. Fuck the messages, they can wait till the morning.
  • Who cares if they use macros? The way I see it is that BCart put no system in the game to implement orders to others while you're away so you can use whatever you like to help you. If you had a real kingdom, your kingdom doesn't stop once you go to sleep, no. You delegate orders to others so they run the kingdom while you're sleeping or away. SK is so shite that it doesn't give you that option to do so. Vacation mode is irrelevant for this.
    Didnt you just suicide?
  • edited November 2012
    Didnt you just suicide?
    What has that got to do with the comment?
  • Didnt you just suicide?
    What has that got to do with the comment?
    Juts trying to get the discussion to lynog cheating, like in any other thread..
  • True leaders send out their militaries to get slaughtered for no apparent reason. Haven't you read your history books?
    Even if you haven't, just take a look at the world around you. Join the army and you're fucked while our leaders keep getting richer.
  • pm the kds in case on different intervalls see if they reply or not, thats just how easy it is.
    you logon alot so you MUST be a macro! Uhu nice one
  • pm the kds in case on different intervalls see if they reply or not, thats just how easy it is.
    you logon alot so you MUST be a macro! Uhu nice one
    He got bullied, dont be too hard on him
  • puppy is always online

but do what holo said
  • it doesnt matter all u faggots are going to make your own rules anyway just as an excuse to kill people

shit players tend to do that
    found this one in the other topic, TROLOLOL
  • it doesnt matter all u faggots are going to make your own rules anyway just as an excuse to kill people

maybe u should rename to blue m8

cause u will be blue if u keep this shit up
  • Why are you always so negative? Atleast be a happy troll, angry mad trolls are failz :P
  • pos you care to much