Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

macro users

Comments

• So what about those with access to Kesha's bot? I'm assuming they'll be ignored as usual.
  • edited November 2012
    except u dont understand how a macro works m8?
    lol its funny how you pretty much said he was innocent
    wouldnt you think someone that doesnt know how a macro works wouldnt know how to use one either? lol

and who cares whether someone is logged in? is simply logging in really a bad thing?
    also how would you prove it i for one am always on but having no current job and being up all hours of the night watching anime also means im on SK a lot of the time.

if this macro was also building and training and robbing and exploring and hitting then ok i would see it being an unfair advantage but it if simply keeps you logged in big whoop? i think pos is just trying to invent ways to get people KT'd is it really that hard to believe someone who doesnt cheat is a better player than you pos? id really love to see your reaction to getting killed playing COD or Halo i bet you hit things and throw shit and swear your head off or even try stuffing a remote up your ass while swearing at your mother (i think we all know the youtube video i was describing lol)

so just stfu you make me pity you while laugh at you at the same time.
  • so just stfu you make me pity you while laugh at you at the same time.
    i thought it was the other way around m8?
  • nice to see all the macro users come together and try to prove their innocence but im yet to see anything that says otherwise

feel free to beg for your lives when the kts start
    Wow a new way to justify killing off our small player base even more. If the player is too active accuse him of using macros. Then you want proof that your imagination is wrong. This has got to be the most idiotic attempt yet to justify killing an enemy.

Why not be honest for a change. Just say we want to kill them because they are good.
    Better than you.
  • Why not be honest for a change. Just say we want to kill them because they are good.
    Better than you.
    shit u got me there m8
  • Why not be honest for a change. Just say we want to kill them because they are good.
    Better than you.
  • It is funny the angles in which people accuse others of cheating or unfair play. So far I can remember these arguments this round. I know I will miss a few.

1. A person logs on about 30 minutes after the round starts and probes some putz that had 56 tanx and 1500 goons. He hits him 4x (1 fail) then posts him. He must die for farming.
    2. 2 players are roommates and match ips. They Must both delete or they and their 2 other group mates will die.
    3. If someone posts they are land d, if you are in the top 50 you can't hit them more than once. The ones that are smaller will be raped because they don't have the military to support the new land.
    3. If you can break everyone you are an anti turtle and must die. (Strange that they still have to make you powerless in order to break you)
    4. If you have too much defense and no offense, then you are a turtle and must die.
    5. If you bash people you must die.
    6. If you hit people around your size you must die.
    7. If you log on too often you must die.
    8. If you are a big dw too bad. You must die too.
  • Take into account that for these macros to be effecient they also cracked the verification script.
  • In summary: you must die
  • edited November 2012
    It is more than a macro these scripts are bots they are scriptable macro programs. So yeah they are bots Which is cheating. Not the same as opera refresh which was deemed cheating also.
  • KNIFE!!!!!
  • KT them all clear cheats!
  • i can accoutn for space. he's never not replied to a PM when he's online. also, somebody robbed him today whilst he was online n he had like 7 million stored despite being online n the person accused him of being a macro user. i can vouch that this is not the case. the reason behind him having money stored up despite being online was because we were switching to growth that tick, so he had saved up money for a few ticks in mobi, so he could max explore in growth.
    Send me your mobi/growth schedule.
  • Mihobu, well said. These newer piece of trash losers make these silly decisions and then expect to be respected and seen in a good light. Well, some of us don't sit there and take it from noobs.
  • edited November 2012
    i can accoutn for space. he's never not replied to a PM when he's online. also, somebody robbed him today whilst he was online n he had like 7 million stored despite being online n the person accused him of being a macro user. i can vouch that this is not the case. the reason behind him having money stored up despite being online was because we were switching to growth that tick, so he had saved up money for a few ticks in mobi, so he could max explore in growth.
    Send me your mobi/growth schedule.
    And your defense and coords :P
  • edited November 2012
    I have played by these rules for ten years and accept the repurcussions if I venture from the path. Nobody cares when HG kills his own alliance kingdoms for not worshipping him. Ask people to play by known rules though and omg cry cry cry. This a BCart rule it is not even player made. No bots and no scripting you must be a human being.
  • Ask people to play by known rules though and omg cry cry cry.
    finally somebody with their head screwed on straight
  • So far, the only "evidence" presented against these kingdoms is they always seem to be on. Unless there is any other evidence, then this thread is absolutely moronish. The implication is, don't log on very often. If you do, retards insist you prove their baseless accusations aren't true. No longer is proof of cheating, ASSumptions are all that is needed.
  • So far, the only "evidence" presented against these kingdoms is they always seem to be on. Unless there is any other evidence, then this thread is absolutely moronish. The implication is, don't log on very often. If you do, retards insist you prove their baseless accusations aren't true. No longer is proof of cheating, ASSumptions are all that is needed.
    still waiting for u to prove that u arent cheating m8

with ur history i feel that to be a more fair way of handling this situation but instead you feel the need to call people names.

keep it up your the one looking like an idiot here
  • pos you havent proven a thing, so he has nothing to defend.

with ur history i feel that to be a more fair way of handling this situation but instead you feel the need to call people names.

With my history? I always play by the rules. Those that know me know that is true.

With my history? I always play by the rules. Those that know me know that is true.

tell me no bullshit

are you macroing
  • edited November 2012
    I didn't know what macroing was until this post. I play from my phone, easy to be on frequently.
  • BTW. Which kingdom do you think I am?
  • I know I am puppy
  • It is funny the angles in which people accuse others of cheating or unfair play. So far I can remember these arguments this round. I know I will miss a few.

1. A person logs on about 30 minutes after the round starts and probes some putz that had 56 tanx and 1500 goons. He hits him 4x (1 fail) then posts him. He must die for farming.
    2. 2 players are roommates and match ips. They Must both delete or they and their 2 other group mates will die.
    3. If someone posts they are land d, if you are in the top 50 you can't hit them more than once. The ones that are smaller will be raped because they don't have the military to support the new land.
    3. If you can break everyone you are an anti turtle and must die. (Strange that they still have to make you powerless in order to break you)
    4. If you have too much defense and no offense, then you are a turtle and must die.
    5. If you bash people you must die.
    6. If you hit people around your size you must die.
    7. If you log on too often you must die.
    8. If you are a big dw too bad. You must die too.

Bravo... especially point 3, 5 & 8... That's just don't make any sense why people must not hit more than once even the one who's suicided or wide open?! that's totally bullcrap... For all those people who made all these kind of so called "SK Rules" is purely ridiculous. Those are only kind of stupid excuses for them to kill off the threats... i don't know wether they are brainless or ball-less or whatever... Just felt like they are more like a joker themselves. :-
  • Bravo... especially point 3, 5 & 8... That's just don't make any sense why people must not hit more than once even the one who's suicided or wide open?! that's totally bullcrap... For all those people who made all these kind of so called "SK Rules" is purely ridiculous. Those are only kind of stupid excuses for them to kill off the threats... i don't know wether they are brainless or ball-less or whatever... Just felt like they are more like a joker themselves. :-
    shit you sure told us m8

except for that part where youre gutless to reveal yourself or even the fact nobody here knows who you are

what a shame
  • BTW. Who are you pos?
  • edited November 2012
    Who got killed for only building defense? Pretty sure that is just HGs dream and not actual reality. He fantasizes that the whole server will be pure offense dw. It is the only way he can make an average kingdom because he sucks. He almost made that a reality once then the naps dropped. Oh the lols. They are not suiciders I told my whole alliance to do this omfg!!! Even though I know the shit I post is true I still have a hard time believing it. Sometumes I think maybe I just dreamt it nobody is this fucking stupid.

pos is the opposite of neg everybody knows this... dur