Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

macro users

Comments

• Bravo... especially point 3, 5 & 8... That's just don't make any sense why people must not hit more than once even the one who's suicided or wide open?! that's totally bullcrap... For all those people who made all these kind of so called "SK Rules" is purely ridiculous. Those are only kind of stupid excuses for them to kill off the threats... i don't know wether they are brainless or ball-less or whatever... Just felt like they are more like a joker themselves. :-
    shit you sure told us m8

except for that part where youre gutless to reveal yourself or even the fact nobody here knows who you are

what a shame

Well im nobody and noone would bother to know who I am... I'm new in here, and i just felt that all of those self-made rules is too ridiculous... Because that'd never happened in my previous game.
  • but who gives a shit about your previous game?

And i din't ask you to give shit to my previous game unless you do? :-@
  • It is BCarts rule only human beings. Stop ignoring my response you know it is not player made.

And i din't ask you to give shit to my previous game unless you do? :-@
    haha buuuuuuuurn
  • edited November 2012
    That's very true Dank and I agree but BCart also said you're not allowed to share accounts and that only you are allowed to log in, but cheaters like Lynog still accept accounts from others and don't get KT'd for breaking the rules. It just seems like a lot of people pick and choose which rules to follow depending on whether they benefit from it.

A better question is.. If these are BCart's rules, and BCart isn't around to enforce them, then are they still rules?

e.g. In regards to account sharing:
    Any violations of the account managing will result in immediate termination of the account(s) involved.

Suiciding:
    Suiciding is not allowed if anyone of your contacts is going to take the land from you. This is now defined as account sharing (Letting a contact know you suicided). Any account involved in the illegal suicide will be disabled without warning.

Language:
    There will be no offensive or disrespectful language or attitudes allowed. This game is for everyone of every age. Anyone caught using offensive or disrespectful language will be terminated.

But only BCart can terminate an account so since he's not around anymore, does the rule no longer apply? Should we wait for him to do something? Should we do something ourselves?
  • edited November 2012
    I see your point and know you are right about that. He just keeps saying it is player made and it is not. Yes, it also says an admin will disable you. LOL at that.
  • Yeah I know, I always find that funny as well. :)
  • It is BCarts rule only human beings. Stop ignoring my response you know it is not player made.
    That is not the issue here. Nobody is arguing that. The issue is somebody making accusations of cheating because a player is on most of the time. Without any other evidence, the accusers here look like pathetic losers.
  • Compile a list of the login times of the kingdom. If the logins are spaced regularly, they're using a macro. We're talking about logging at exact intervals apart.
    ^^ That.

Also I can tell you puppy lives for SK, online 24/7.
  • Compile a list of the login times of the kingdom. If the logins are spaced regularly, they're using a macro. We're talking about logging at exact intervals apart.
    ^^ That.

Also I can tell you puppy lives for SK, online 24/7.
    Why does his KD suck so much then? :/
    Atleast its better than this noob who listens to the name of k2!
  • edited November 2012
    http://www.iopus.com/iMacros/

We've been down this road before. People got killed, and players adapted. Sky is right ya know it's BCart's rule. Players don't really care. I am just acting like something will happen nothing ever materializes in these things. You can't prove it. What you're dealing with is a scripted account though in a lot of these situations. Top players do things like this. With the link I posted you could space out the login times as you please. It can already bypass the verification with a plugin. Then it will do all of your buildings, troops, etc. I used to have a really nice script I made for it then I pop killed my #1 forest, lol. Peeps were trippin how is a forest rank 1 already without farming? Too many soldiers, poof. Haven't used it since.

Oh yeah uh.. don't use that app that would be bad.
  • I haven't read most of this thread but configuring a macro to login at random intervals is stupid easy.
  • pospos
    edited November 2012
    alright guys i monitered all of you last night after what holo said

definite cheaters:
    space exploration (1:4)
    Pinora (1:16)
    Sick Lil Puppy (1:14)

undecided:
    Shinji Hirako (1:10)
    Little Kitten (1:14)
    k2 (1:14)
    Sarcasm (1:14)

as u can see from the images those people are on for 18 hours of the day and offline for 3/4. this is relevant because starkingdoms will boot you off after 4 hours and expire your session. so these people are actually sleeping for a full 8 hours however their macro fails after 4.

guilty
  • Protip: He was trolling from the beginning.
  • Another protip... If you login in on your cell phone and don't log out... Keeps you online for 3 more hours...
  • Keeps you online for 3 more hours...
    edit your post plz m8 i dont want players getting any funny ideas

• i only see proof of POS using a scanner, KT!!
  • pos is such a troll XD
  • edited November 2012
    Keeps you online for 3 more hours...
    edit your post plz m8 i dont want players getting any funny ideas

• I wish I could sleep for 8 hrs.
    Hey, you didn't scan me. After all, you said with my history......
  • Hey pos. If you scanned to get that information, didn't you cheat by using an outside source? Hmmmm ironic.

Puppy should be ashamed with all those clicked he was off. Gotta upgrade there mate.
  • Using Kesha's bot to prove others are cheating.

Right.. whatever.

And another thing.. People are innocent unless proven guilty, not the other way around based on flimsy evidence.
  • that is not keshas bot it is an excel spreadsheet that i based off keshas bot

funnily enough how do u know what keshas bot looks like?

even more guilty
  • *waves goodbye to pos's credibility* assuming he had any to begin with :/
  • well kesha DID post pictures of it on the PFs before .... idiot lol
  • pos you liar, that's Kesha's bot.
  • LOL excel, yeah right.

It says close window dude. Everyone knows where that screenshot came from.
  • lol where is pos in game so we can kill him for being a stupid cheating asshole that just wants to drag people down with him because he cant play a simple text based game for shit. i bet your not even a real australian fuckin stupid dirty rat bastard lol
  • edited November 2012
    Just because I stayed one day online what does that prove ?
    --> nothing everyone can do that easy if it was 3 follow days you could argue about it but that its just not the case ...
    Also you use a scanner and you have even no clue how this scanner works it only scans for the @ in the sectors not even for the login.
    And it sure dosen't scan the whole hour it just scans it one time no one with a macro would ever have so many yes or he would have to be stupid enough to let it refresh every few minutes lol.

( if I login we say 4:55 AM it can show me online for 4AM and 5AM if I then login at 6AM it can do the same for 6AM and 7AM funny stuff yeah ?)
    If a kd logins in and uses to build 1-2mins on his kd and logs of the scanner often dosen't even show a yes that even shows that I was not only just logged in sometimes for the login record I was mainly online and did lots of talks in forums and chats so my kd had always @ otherwise it wouldn't have...

If I would have using a macro it would be easy to have maybe 6 yes at one day and have a login every hour but since I don't use such stuff there is nothing to hide everyone can see I'm active and PM me (btw. nobody PMed me and asked me if I was online because you would know I would answere you haha) and if I ever will be killed for such a reason then I will just leave this game.