Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Intra Alliance hits

edited October 2012 in General
KTable? i dont think so? thoughts?

Comments

• tbh it depends on the player doing the hits.

if they don't know, and its bottom feeders and they say sorry really nicely- retal only them.

If they have been playing for a long time and do not say sorry very nicely - kt able
  • Ha... Top builder my ass.

No hard feelings tho ladies, I did say I owed you guys 1 right?

Should have picked your team better homie... All DX tops will get smashed unless DX disbands.

Shazzam already got it next is..

October 20, 19:06:57 Our brave kingdom RickGrimes (1:20) attacked Chyna (1:4) and conquered 192 planets.
  • if their stuck in their alliance against their will then they should be banned and declared free land for anyone in the alliance to also hit them, if they done it being assholes then KT them
  • ahhh it was john lol, well he is there against his will and he is banned so yeah just declare him as a hittable KD and be done with it
  • Hes already banned, and is fair land for anyone who wants, he has trash def, less then 2500 tanks on 1200+ land. So ez game boys.
  • They can't break 619 powerless at 2.4k tanks for fcks sake... They can suicide tho but on which of us :)
  • edited October 2012
    He just got broke, we was waiting on people get get wls back idiots. And if we didnt wanna kill Mongoose first, theres like 10 people that can all hit HG right now.
  • First breakers lose 20% land. I promise :)
  • Anyone who support the player made rule lose 20% land. I promise :)

good to know Arson *thumbs up*
  • First breakers lose 20% land. I promise :)
    I believe it...
  • He just got broke, we was waiting on people get get wls back idiots. And if we didnt wanna kill Mongoose first, theres like 10 people that can all hit HG right now.
    Only thing in my news is mysti suiciders

October 20, 20:14:41 Adaevera (1:2) Spy on Military 10 0 The probes have come back with a report that is 99% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (7) UNAVAILABLE (5) UNAVAILABLE (3) UNAVAILABLE (1)
    Soldiers 829 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 475 644 644 637 638

Is that a multi too?
  • LoL looks like HG has alot of enemies, no idea who he is but he must not like you.
  • LoL looks like HG has alot of enemies, no idea who he is but he must not like you.
    Yes and that gets you farmed... Well done. Lmao... Down to like 500 land in 5 minutes, keep em coming we hungry!
  • Our guys got most the land, but im still curious who hates u that much.
  • Our guys got most the land, but im still curious who hates u that much.
    Well when you've killed 90% of the known players... Could be anyone or a multi for all we know.. They also enjoy my company.
  • Is intresting basically soon as people found out u was RickGrimes, boom suicide lol.
  • Is intresting basically soon as people found out u was RickGrimes, boom suicide lol.
    Yea and I'm a nobody... I do nothing noteworthy... Trash builder... Odd isn't it?
    Yea and I'm a nobody... I do nothing noteworthy... Trash builder... Odd isn't it?
    You KD is trash no doubt. But if u protect cheaters i guess u earn a few enemies here and there.
  • edited October 2012
    You realize how silly you look following that reasoning right faith? Fck ups sure,gang bangers def, but "cheaters" everyone knows who they are and the simply fcked up and rode the same wifi...

Cheaters is what flazer and them use to try and pull activity on us before we find him and make him our bitch.... Same old tired "he's better then me he musta cheated"

Clowns
  • IP + Interaction=CHEAT plain and simple, there is no if ands or buts. This has been a SK rule for wat? 10 years? If you try to go around this, your just plain dumb. No matter how you dice it, THEY CHEATED.
  • edited October 2012
    LoL right... If every ip and interaction case was forced to delete how many roommates, couples,co workers etc could no longer play the game WITH there friends?

You gotta access each case individually otherwise uour just killing off legit players and killing the player base further...C'mon man think for yourself lol
  • LoL right... If every ip and interaction case was forced to delete how many roommates, couples,co workers etc could no longer play the game WITH there friends. C'mon man think for yourself lol
    Thats been the rules for the past few rounds 100% instant kt except on approved kts during war, no interaction is allowed passing on soms/soks etc. Not saying cases dont slip by but yea
  • edited October 2012
    HG...u dont seem to understand rules, these are in place so that people dont start taking advantage of the system. Yes you wanna save your friend, but lets say next round i decide..hell ill just say i got a friend who lives with me too. And we will interaction and match and watever, you guys wanna kill me. Well my friends decide to defend me? Get it. Thats why this rule was put in place, there is no middle ground no grey area. Match + Interaction=KT.

This was put in place by some of the best AL's and players to keep the game from becoming nothing but a "who can cheat the best"

And i understand where ur coming from, but these rules are there to prevent cheating from getting outta hand, 619 and arson just happen to screw up, we cant let them slide, cause then next round others will want to slide, then it will get outta hand.
  • edited October 2012
    HG...u dont seem to understand rules, these are in place so that people dont start taking advantage of the system. Yes you wanna save your friend, but lets say next round i decide..hell ill just say i got a friend who lives with me too. And we will interaction and match and watever, you guys wanna kill me. Well my friends decide to defend me? Get it. Thats why this rule was put in place, there is no middle ground no grey area. Match + Interaction=KT.

This was put in place by some of the best AL's and players to keep the game from becoming nothing but a "who can cheat the best"
    You seem to forget how long I've played this game and how many " cheaters " I've killed friend and foe alike. If I were leading neither of them would live, But I would have handled it differently and avoided well.... This lol

And your mistaken I'm not doing this in defense of them, we're just proving a point... We're a FCKin problem.
  • HG...u dont seem to understand rules, these are in place so that people dont start taking advantage of the system. Yes you wanna save your friend, but lets say next round i decide..hell ill just say i got a friend who lives with me too. And we will interaction and match and watever, you guys wanna kill me. Well my friends decide to defend me? Get it. Thats why this rule was put in place, there is no middle ground no grey area. Match + Interaction=KT.

You seem to forget how long I've played this game and how many " cheaters " I've killed friend and foe alike. If I were leading neither of them would live, But I would have handled it differently and avoided well.... This lol
    Yep best response ever, i disagree with a decision so my only rationale is to roll someone in the alliance i'm in. Yep its not to politely disagree talk smack and just do nothing and solve it in another matter. Yep perfect idea *thumbs up*
  • How else could we have handled it? Let them grow for 2-3 weeks? Or do wat u said earlier, let arson delete, then let 619 spend 4-5 days massing 25k goons then post him as KT? No..this is the only possible way it could happen.
  • LoL well you guys can't seem to handle 4 of them don't you think 3 of then would have been a bit easier?
  • Lets go ahead and set something straight, you're saying flazers trolling is him being jealous of their skills and then calling them cheats :-p

hes a better builder than I am, and Ive never had a reason to be nervous of anything 619 or arson build, so that speaks for itself
  • on a side note...any of you had any reason to believe said kingdom would actually delete and not just spam dragoons and return 20h later to use them?
  • edited October 2012
    weird...why my post jumped from 159 to 161?