Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Intra Alliance hits

Comments

• edited October 2012
    Hg gets it, this is way more fun than farming multies
  • edited October 2012
    Lets go ahead and set something straight, you're saying flazers trolling is him being jealous of their skills and then calling them cheats :-p

hes a better builder than I am, and Ive never had a reason to be nervous of anything 619 or arson build, so that speaks for itself
    Not nervous yet? You and Flazer can Post coords and we will remind you why you should be :) otherwise stfu bro
  • Ip + Interaction= Death. And never trust someone to delete. There isn't honor left in this game. If you want to delete while being KT'd.. great, in fact it will puss off all the guys who wasted resources in you the previous 24 hrs.

Now to HG... Once you ban/mute someone, you are basically saying they aren't in my alliance anymore... So I don't see how this is Intra alliance hitting. What did you expect him to do?
  • edited October 2012

Now to HG... Once you ban/mute someone, you are basically saying they aren't in my alliance anymore... So I don't see how this is Intra alliance hitting. What did you expect him to do?
    LoL Cobra is taking advice from Sci and flazer.. I expected this day 1 lol

Simple fact, I'm a much better ally then enemy.
  • u know shits about to get serious when im about to get involved with leadership
  • I just hope i didnt talk as much shit as your crew when I played DW, cause if so thats just embarassing.
  • edited October 2012
    I just hope i didnt talk as much shit as your crew when I played DW, cause if so thats just embarassing.
    Yea maybe someone would remember you as a DW safe stomping rank 1 land, from rank 100 day 4...maybe you shoulda ran your mouth.
  • And that's you missing the point, as usual hahahah
  • Listen.. Only point that ppl need to consider is we can stomp out any KD on the server x8 in sequence before you can even kill one of us.....619 is going on what day 3? Lol... So the uni is to busy farming the mysticiders trying there hardest to break us that's priceless. I told you once zeal these guys build farms for my guys...

Not cocky if you back it up, Simply confident. Now post yours and flazers cords and lets get this over with B-)
  • I already told you my kd is gullible 1:23
  • Coming from the cheating AL who stacks his alliance, relies on being an AL for his defense, gets farmed 6x by other kds for his gangbanging style, then when he farms some more, he gets hit twice by me for being a dumbass noob, and does absolutely nothing about it, then gets ktd without much effort.

Thats the summary of 619's skills last round, its quite impressive
  • All I really need to say is you made a pile of LTs, on DW, in a round where tanks are 1 rax space. Let's not delve into why you made 160 pfs, either.
  • Dont talk so highly of yourself, there was a lot of lols when you got trainwrecked by a bunch of people, you crying up a storm about your shit kingdom. Only person you are fooling is yourself.
  • Our brave kingdom RickGrimes (1:20) attacked Mentalist (1:4) and conquered 94 planets.
    October 21, 13:55:26 Our brave kingdom RickGrimes (1:20) attacked Mentalist (1:4) and conquered 81 planets.

Cobras... Sci... Farms.
  • Our brave kingdom RickGrimes (1:20) attacked Mentalist (1:4) and conquered 94 planets.
    October 21, 13:55:26 Our brave kingdom RickGrimes (1:20) attacked Mentalist (1:4) and conquered 81 planets.

Cobras... Sci... Farms.
    Huh? What does my KD have to do with this?
  • I didn't fight.. nor login. I pked myself i was hit only 2 times. I'm not gonna try and sway a bunch of backstabbers after that. And fyi.. u wanna say cheater? Cobras every single round (takes over a kd) after dying. Every round..

EVERY ROUND. WHRRES UR BACKUP KD NOW BUDDY.
    HAHA the only time i every did this it was YOU that gave me the account information and you said "instead of creating a bunch of times take this small kd that was about to delete"

and then after i was KT a 2nd time in HB...i spent over a week trying to land in HB again until i finally gave up and stayed in dominion...everyone was even making fun of me in the blast chat about how bad i sucked at landing in HB...because i do not just have magical accounts lying around like you ;)
  • oh god so many lies
  • If we want to get technical Flazer, Zeal, and myself are the only people I see in this thread who have never cheated.

You can all now proceed to shut up.
  • zeal created a multi on s2 just last round. hes also done a few dodgy things on s1 so i would rephrase that
  • If we want to get technical Flazer, Zeal, and myself are the only people I see in this thread who have never cheated.

You can all now proceed to shut up.
    Liar, didn't you cheat on your girlfriend with John's mom?
  • Ty, when have I cheated?

MindNRA, Tell your leaders to stand up for themselves instead of hiding behind you guys.. There's 8 of us I'm sure they can muster 8 "pro" builders to beat us.... The alliances should let us bang 1s with these guys, Just give em up :)
  • zeal created a multi on s2 just last round. hes also done a few dodgy things on s1 so i would rephrase that
    the fuck do i care about s2? and dodgy things haven't even approached cheating haha, they are just highly amusing :)
    the fuck do i care about s2? and dodgy things haven't even approached cheating haha, they are just highly amusing :)
    im nto calling you a cheater but lets call a spade a spade here. you have cheated whatever way you wanna dress it up
  • yeah lynog is the cheater hunter
  • haha i wasnt the one saying I never have
  • haha i wasnt the one saying I never have
    i know you wasnt Ty was and i told him to rephrase what he wrote

• ty should replace zeal's name with lynog's name. Lynog is the most legit player in the game.