Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Intra Alliance hits

Comments

• You guys fucked up triple tapping Rook... I warned you Mother Fuckers.
  • They sure have a huge fanbase now... lol
  • and its not even hatred for being good, its for being really bad and cheating. Kinda pathetic that lot
  • hahahahahahaa
  • oh my fuck, this round has delivered in so many ways
  • You guys fucked up triple tapping Rook... I warned you Mother Fuckers.
    Didnt listen -.- i told you now you have the entire sector against you lol
  • Ya its sad when well known players who supposably are against cheating show there true colors. They are completely for it, and even protect there friends for doing it. Guess at least we know who all can be added to the list with kesha, actually these guys are even lower then kesha, since kesha never denied cheating, these guys deny and deny but have all proved that they are cheaters and willing to fight legit players to save there cheating friends. I hope i NEVER hear any of u bitch about Lynog and crew cheating, cause those guys are clean as a whistle compared to you guys.
  • Ya its sad when well known players who supposably are against cheating show there true colors. They are completely for it, and even protect there friends for doing it. Guess at least we know who all can be added to the list with kesha, actually these guys are even lower then kesha, since kesha never denied cheating, these guys deny and deny but have all proved that they are cheaters and willing to fight legit players to save there cheating friends. I hope i NEVER hear any of u bitch about Lynog and crew cheating, cause those guys are clean as a whistle compared to you guys.
    You're going to give dank an aneurysm haha
  • inb4 sky and dank have a nerdgasm over that post.
  • I don't have "nerdgasm"s over things I've known to be true for months. :)

This whole mess has shown that you can add JohnG and his crew to that list. The only real difference between JohnG's crew and Lynog's crew is that JohnG's crew is willing to fight and die to defend each others pathetic attempts at cheating, but I don't think Lynog's would. I'm not trying to portray Lynog in a better light because I still think he's a cunt but his lot are probably the more honorable cheaters.
  • John G tickles me everytime. You gotta love him.

in other news there is a war going on so can we have a kill list please :)
    Enemies of DX:

Mongoose (X:7,Y:9) Desert Wasteland 1,258 192,738 1,548 (2:9)
    Mongoose (X:7,Y:9) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Griffon Vulture (X:1,Y:8) Desert Wasteland 1,481 241,951 1,792 (2:9)
    Griffon Vulture (X:1,Y:8) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

DX:

0 - Everyone still here :)
  • doesnt matter anyway m8

youll just spam create a few more suicide multis
  • edited October 2012
    Everyone's still there... Just half the size they were yesterday lol, who hit Rook?

And yes roommates accidentally using the house wifi is a major case of cheating ppl. Get over yourselves. Cobra and his crew have cheated.. How you think he got AL of HoneyBadgers? The account belonged to our buddy Levi who was inactive so cobra took it over. Not only that but there using suiciders to break us then farming the suiciders .. Lmao

I'm not in this to defend 619 I'm in this cause DX made a deal, went back on there word,and when I posted what was said in AFs and I was banned and guilty by association.

Get your stories straight before you come at me lol
  • IP + Interaction=CHEAT plain and simple, there is no if ands or buts. This has been a SK rule for wat? 10 years? If you try to go around this, your just plain dumb. No matter how you dice it, THEY CHEATED.

it implys cheating. like a finger print in a house that was robbed. but when your best friends house then that finger print means nothing

• Btw John, remember how I said that grabbing random people is just going to piss everyone off and significantly increase participation? Looking at my sector news and comparing today to yesturday, you pretty much got your wish.
  • edited October 2012
    Btw John, remember how I said that grabbing random people is just going to piss everyone off and significantly increase participation? Looking at my sector news and comparing today to yesturday, you pretty much got your wish.
    Who hit in 1:11? Your under the impression I tell them who to hit or knew they hit in 1:11... After I rolled u I went to sleep so...

Rook himself says he made a risky hit and got caught with too much out, He wasn't targeted for any other reason then being open...lmao nice try tho guys.

Still no one will tell me KD names? If it wasn't my ppl let me know ill roll them out for rook myself.

And finally NRA, You were far from a "Random" target. You active against them, and that's the reasoning behind most legit kts.
  • How people handle simple arguments in this game:

• IP + Interaction=CHEAT plain and simple, there is no if ands or buts. This has been a SK rule for wat? 10 years? If you try to go around this, your just plain dumb. No matter how you dice it, THEY CHEATED.

it implys cheating. like a finger print in a house that was robbed. but when your best friends house then that finger print means nothing

On sk it does, go look at those kds for proof
  • Why was my name brought up in this thread?
  • edited October 2012
    Everyone's still there... Just half the size they were yesterday lol, who hit Rook?

And yes roommates accidentally using the house wifi is a major case of cheating ppl. Get over yourselves. Cobra and his crew have cheated.. How you think he got AL of HoneyBadgers? The account belonged to our buddy Levi who was inactive so cobra took it over. Not only that but there using suiciders to break us then farming the suiciders .. Lmao

I'm not in this to defend 619 I'm in this cause DX made a deal, went back on there word,and when I posted what was said in AFs and I was banned and guilty by association.

Get your stories straight before you come at me lol
    Actually, after cobras died, I was stuck as AL of honeybadgers. Maybe you should get YOUR story straight.
  • Tl;Dr
    Why was my name brought up in this thread?
  • You babes leave rook alone.