Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Intra Alliance hits

Comments

• Ty, when have I cheated?

MindNRA, Tell your leaders to stand up for themselves instead of hiding behind you guys.. There's 8 of us I'm sure they can muster 8 "pro" builders to beat us.... The alliances should let us bang 1s with these guys, Just give em up :)
    I'll give you that I am not impressed with DX. The guys are pretty cool but it lacks the organization and team spirit of old guard. Not that you guys are any wiser kting me, random dw who wasn't top 30? Not complaining but I now will certainly make sure to do as much damage as I possibly can :)

• And John, I don't mind going down for DX. Its my alliance this round and I didn't expect or honestly even want too survive all round. A little early than I wanted to die but heck, being KTed first has always been my luck.
  • Ur not doing DMg NRA lol. We raping all ur tops. U failed on me.. Nobody in dx has offence. Shit look what happened to pussy.. He sent out tanks and got raped by hg... U know ur kd is shit right thurr
    How did I fail on you?
    October 20, 20:08:12 Our brave kingdom Mentalist (1:4) attacked Mongoose (2:9) and conquered 138 planets.
    October 21, 13:46:31 Our brave kingdom Mentalist (1:4) attacked Ophiophagus (2:9) and conquered 195 planets.

Better kill me before my WLs get back. Tell Tread he is next, or whichever one of you is biggest at the time :)
  • hahaha, its kinda sad mind is the one who has to deal with the cheating scumbags
  • Ur not doing DMg NRA lol. We raping all ur tops. U failed on me.. Nobody in dx has offence. Shit look what happened to pussy.. He sent out tanks and got raped by hg... U know ur kd is shit right thurr
    You are acting like its so hard to mass 10k goons on a desert and break a few tops? Really? Anyone can do what you are doing, nothing impressive there son.
  • They are one dimensional players who tryhard when all the noobs/pros have equal footing with anyone else. Its kinda sad thats their playstyle, not when it matters most
  • edited October 2012
    Attaboy NRA! I want Rwc done so bad lol... If anyone can do wat were doing why hasn't anyone? And what makes any of I think we won't be here week 2-3, given your activity vs ours were gonna archive lol

Yea basically it's like this... We're having a great time farming DX, But if all leadership comes forward including piss poor advisers OR DX disbands we won't target random actives just the leaders :)
  • edited October 2012
    All I really need to say is you made a pile of LTs, on DW, in a round where tanks are 1 rax space. Let's not delve into why you made 160 pfs, either.
    To rob with.. is that even an insult? I like you Zeal but some of the shit being posted here is making me face palm. He had those since day 1 out of newbie fyi.. neither of us had a chance to make more since we were 'cheaters' right off the bat.

Flazer, you act like we farmed ourselves into the top. Stop acting like a retard and accept the fact that the only cheating here was i.p interaction. We don't need to sit each others accounts cause we sleep around the same time and both wake up to rob/hit. And there was a lot more gangbanging going on by every other alliance that had war status on Oldskool2. We only get called out because the spotlight was on us from the beginning. Bunch of hypocrites and arrogant retards here, nothing new in the PF's.

Plus not to mention the fact that people are suiciding to break 619/Snoop and getting farmed within seconds afterwards. You want to call me a cheater for sharing an i.p while you farm kingdoms with 80% of their defense out.. get the hell out of here.

Only reason I even bothered logging in half ass inactively through newbiemode was because 619 somehow convinced me to play another round on this cesspool of cheaters.
  • Actually Sky does it every round lol
    What you are doing is just a step above him making a bunch of multies to rape someone and then run to PFs screaming how he owned this and that. DX activity aside, what you are doing isn't so complicated and there is nothing to brag about. Ruining a 3 day old kingdom isn't rocket science.
  • 80% of defense =/= 80% goons 20% lts

unlike cheaters like you and 619, you will never understand the concept of what it takes to do as good as me, because you guys suck the d
  • I'll give you that your little UA has more loyalty to each other than DX team but until you actually win this war and archive, there is nothing impressive in regard to what you are doing. Get DX to disband or win this war while still having some of your kingdoms intact in top 100, then its a different story.
  • edited October 2012
    Actually Sky does it every round lol
    What you are doing is just a step above him making a bunch of multies to rape someone and then run to PFs screaming how he owned this and that. DX activity aside, what you are doing isn't so complicated and there is nothing to brag about. Ruining a 3 day old kingdom isn't rocket science.
    Never said it was, and I definitely never said this round proves I'm good. My track record speaks for itself. DW early on is easy sauce, true, and I never said it wasn't. So shut up about my 10k goons.

I haven't been in a UA since EC on s2. And I ended that UA. 4 friends in a group isn't a UA. Its a group.

• Actually Sky does it every round lol
    Never said it was, and I definitely never said this round proves I'm good. My track record speaks for itself. DW early on is easy sauce, true, and I never said it wasn't. So shut up about my 10k goons.

I haven't been in a UA since EC on s2. And I ended that UA. 4 friends in a group isn't a UA. Its a group.

2ndc says otherwise

xNSx says otherwise

any other UA that knows this can say otherwise

stop being a bitch cheater and accept that you suck and need to cheat/ flush ips to try and solidify your shitty kingdoms

• When was I ever in NS or 2ndc? You're smoking better shit then Dank.
  • there is like 4 people in 2ndc, 3 people in ns, and there are many other UAs that don't require a billion people as you seem to think, but then again you also cheat and multi so no big deal considering you can make your own imaginary people
  • edited October 2012
    Flazer, Show us how good u really are.. Post your coords, show us we can't beat you...nut the fck up or stfu
  • i already told you for the 5th time, my coords is gullible 1:23
  • Hahahaha....GTFO then...
  • edited October 2012
    Flazer, you need a better hobby than trolling pfs. Get a girlfriend, a job, or something..
  • And John, people don't do this because its retarded. If you were so good and so smart, you would have let Mongoose and Griffon die. They could have done some damage on DX tops while the rest of your guys solidified in top 10 and then waited for the right time to get revenge, ruining not 3 days of work but a month.

Back in the day one or two xLTx players would always get KTed early. Did Omni get all up in arms and sacrifice the whole team for it right away? Heck no. He knew he was good, he knew his players were good. He waited, he got big and when the time was right, he came knocking full force with complete control of top 30 behind his back.

So what that you messed my kingdom up? I spent 3 days of work on it, no big deal. Maybe if you did it after I already put some actual time into it, then I'd care. Otherwise, its whatever. I die, you die, a puric victory at best.
  • And long term, you guys did Cobra a favor. You still haven't found him so his KD is a okey and you warmed up DX. Hitting a player once or twice just pisses them off enough to fight for their team. If DX makes it through this reasonably, they will have a killing machine on their hands. The damage you think you are doing is moot if you don't win. Fenris would get multi gbed out of noob almost every round, pretty much forged them into a war alliance that they were.
  • edited October 2012
    Mind you don't get it man... You get a lot but u miss the fact that most of don't live till week 3 either way we cut it. Last time I hit rank 25 mid round I was multi raped twice then TJ decided to try and roll me outta top 100 for lulz. I archived rank 97 for fcks sake and then the bots got me outta noob for the following 3 rounds... Round 41 I think peep #1 sector.

And warned up? We cut 7 guys military in half in 3 days not to mention the suiciders... Your just now finishing up 619.
  • John G tickles me everytime. You gotta love him.

in other news there is a war going on so can we have a kill list please :)
  • There really warring? Fantastic! lmao
  • HG, there are a few sleeping bears in DX, mainly 1:11... So I'd watch which random tops you decide to grab. No threat, just saying right now.
  • HG, there are a few sleeping bears in DX, mainly 1:11... So I'd watch which random tops you decide to grab. No threat, just saying right now.
    We mostly will be content with there leadership, only piss poor rank #1 kds and actives against 619 ATM. It's an eye for an eye ofc bro
  • Mind is right if you were to change tactics and attack randoms that would be a major mistake. Activity in DX is shit but if you were to hit at random I know a lot of people would be pissed and join the fight hurting your "cause"
  • Why was my name brought up in this thread?
  • You guys fucked up triple tapping Rook... I warned you Mother Fuckers.
  • You guys fucked up triple tapping Rook... I warned you Mother Fuckers.