Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nap Fest

Comments

• I doesnt matter that it was a simple mistake or not, the fact is you guys hit 1 guy 6x and ur IP's interacted. Even if they didnt interact, I think you should be KT'd just for being douchebags and ruining one guys round, who made a mistake and sent out a few to many tanks. Not like he suicided, just your guys are big dw's so it was ez hit. And the player base is to small for groups to be 6x hitting 1 guy anyways.
  • Lmao I was put in with 2:9 soon as the leaders knew who was who(Guilt by associationI was banned and obviously gonna be targeted sooner or later. And I posted the truth in AC. DX should have taken Arsons offer to delete and then handle the rest of them if needs be. I warned what would happen if they didn't reconsider our offer and they laughed, well cobra stayed in his borrow his "officers" laughed so here we are.

Go hard or GTFO.

Target anyone in 1:20 but me and u will have a srs issue on your hands, you guys are already in deep enough u don't need me working KTs with 1:20 and solja lol
  • Lmao I was put in with 2:9 soon as the leaders knew who was who(Guilt by associationI was banned and obviously gonna be targeted sooner or later. And I posted the truth in AC. DX should have taken Arsons offer to delete and then handle the rest of them if needs be. I warned what would happen if they didn't reconsider our offer and they laughed, well cobra stayed in his borrow his "officers" laughed so here we are.

Go hard or GTFO.

Target anyone in 1:20 but me and u will have a srs issue on your hands, you guys are already in deep enough u don't need me working KTs with 1:20 and solja lol
    u were banned b/c u were saying in AC and AFs that "cobras said the KT is over" "stop all hits KT is done"

and i never said that :p
  • Ur officer told us that... Maybe u should be more visible?
  • dont worry snoopy its all about 619 and arson anyways
  • Snoopy is correct. Stop having loyalties for people outside your damn sector/alliance and SK might be some resemblance of fair & fun these days. At the rate we're going, alliances are just a front for war bonus, people hardly fucking play for them.

/endrant.
  • Snoopy is correct. Stop having loyalties for people outside your damn sector/alliance and SK might be some resemblance of fair & fun these days. At the rate we're going, alliances are just a front for war bonus, people hardly fucking play for them.

/endrant.
  • edited October 2012
    Snoopy is correct. Stop having loyalties for people outside your damn sector/alliance and SK might be some resemblance of fair & fun these days. At the rate we're going, alliances are just a front for war bonus, people hardly fucking play for them.

/endrant.
    can you name me......

the last alliance you played for that wasn't one of your friends running it?
  • haha i dont blame anyone who does it, god knows i wouldnt fight for half these ALs, im just saying im pretty sure that would solve the problem :-p
  • edited October 2012
    HAHAHAHA i got you there Zeal. your OP was said with a purpose and a passion, look at how you worded it. The word hypocrite comes to mind. :P

Do as i say and not as i do
  • Not really, I included myself in it by saying "we're". If every one did it, SK would be better, but if I do it and nobody else does, we're in the same position. And tbh, im not too interested in saving SK any more, though I think that would probably help.
  • Everyone should just forsake allegiance to anybody but me and everyone do as I say. That would make the game so much better!
  • hey lynog can you name me an alliance you played for that wasn't your friends running it?
  • So I got to be the first official KT of this war? Lol, just like old times :)
  • Aww is that u I just double tapped?
  • hey lynog can you name me an alliance you played for that wasn't your friends running it?
    i dont even remember the last Alliance one of my boys ran. Plus im not the one saying what people should and shouldn't be doing.

i dont live long enough to beable to war i die beforehand. If i was as shit as you then maybe i would have a KD come wartime.

dont hate the player hate the game
  • edited October 2012
    I think the best solution is this, everyone sit back and take a breath...and realize that skydragon, lynog, rook, tyrisis, cobras, zeal and dare I say Daonk would even agree with this if he would post here...

This is a very odd since most of these people hate each other most of the time...
    The rules are pretty clear I wouldn't change it to suit my tastes. It is either illegal or it isn't. We all know it is so wtf are you going on about?
  • So if I use one of my multis to kill another one of my multis by logic I'm sound right?

Or after I kill my multi with my other multi do I need to put my multi in deletion?

Or after I kill my multi with my other multi do I need to put two of my multis in deletion?

these new rules are confusing yo.
    i dont even remember the last Alliance one of my boys ran. Plus im not the one saying what people should and shouldn't be doing.

i dont live long enough to beable to war i die beforehand. If i was as shit as you then maybe i would have a KD come wartime.

dont hate the player hate the game
    Yeah must be difficult for you to not die in newbiemode, we all know how bad you are at playing
  • Says the chicken shit hiding.
  • All cheaters should die, but is it right to be killed by other cheaters?
    Yes, let the scum kill each other
  • All cheaters should die, but is it right to be killed by other cheaters?
    Yes, let the scum kill each other
  • Rule update.
    Its ok to cheat as long as your name is skydragon or you are riding his dick like dank is.

That is all. Carry on.