Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nap Fest

edited October 2012 in General
October 20, 07:04:25 the [TAKEN] alliance has declared a nap with the [Solja] alliance.

Isn't it to early for naps to go up...so boring

Comments

• Cobras should have listened. :)
    listened to what?if you are inferring if he would have listened and we could be napd as well... FUCK THAT hahaha i HATE NAPS
  • Cobras should have listened. :)
    listened to what?if you are inferring if he would have listened and we could be napd as well... FUCK THAT hahaha i HATE NAPS
    What I understand is that cobras shouldn't of went after 619 or arson and ignored the interaction and now they are going to bang dx or something.
  • zzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Yup, this is boring. Should've been Uni vs. Solja until the cheaters are killed and the alliance disbanded.
  • Wow if they really...

No one legit play SK anymore?
  • really 619 :( your team could steam roll me why are you threatning me, Im just trying to get informed HAHA. and where was your team last round? oh yeah they turned on you if i'm not mistaken.

and correct me if I'm wrong but if you were caught with matching ip + interaction, what is the issue, I mean i know you play with a legit roomate and that is accepted but there was interaction as far as the screanshot i was shown.

but hey Im just trying to get the facts :)
  • kill the cheaters?

its funny that how 2 of them had the same ip but apparently you class all 4 of them as cheaters

cobras crew need to stop making up shit to try make themselves look in the right
  • pospos
    edited October 2012
    stack some more sectors cunt its all ur good at
  • hey pos, not sure what you mean by 4, all I saw was where mongoose had interaction with shutter etc and that is why the kt was posted, I am unaware of other kingdoms, b/c there are none others posted in af.

and if sectors were stacked i was not involved in the stacking, I was in a premi that landed in 1 11.

Last round however I was on a 4 way call with 619 when he tried to stack last round, so dont stand up for 619 by claiming cobra stacked etc, when 619 is just as guilty at times. wether or not cobra did it this round I could not tell you, however it is possible :)
  • why would you post up the others then that arent cheaters?

inb4 your not leadership so you didnt do anything

such fags
  • edited October 2012
    i'm not leadership but the others aren't posted

Edit: And as far as I know the others besides the interactions wouldn't be posted
  • why would you post up the others then that arent cheaters?

inb4 your not leadership so you didnt do anything

such fags
    I'm not leadership (THANK GOD) i would have shot myself by now lol. but I do have a voice in the leadership.

Also, there is NO other targets posted
  • Wow if they really...

Only noobs play legit apparently lol
  • edited October 2012
    Again it is simple...

1. Vulture aka Arson gang banged.
    2. Vulture aka Arson logged in at the house on accident.
    3. Everyone knows they live together.
    4. Vulture aka Arson offered to delete and was refused.

Yet....

1. Mongoose is posted for breaking first on a gang bang!? When in the history of SK has that been protocol?
    2. When they try to negotiate they got " Both delete or nothing".
    3. I warn Cobra it's to early to wage war on Solja he ignores me.

I said watch and learn... Don't lead from the back then post spite KTs like your established Cobra your new here and despite what Scientology gasses you up with all these guys warred with us long before you and see right through this charade.

But now it's too late... solja is about to turn this into a prolonged engagement.. As I said they would if you were unreasonable.
  • They IP interacted and got caught its that simple. That is all the excuse ever going to be needed to kill a big DW.

btw all this one should delete so the other lives rule is a lie. You guys need to stop talking shit
  • Player made rules change every day it seems...
  • yeah i have seen top 10 kds in years past match for good reason, and both hit same inac and they had to BOTH delete.
  • I never made both delete, I would let one live... Wait a week till my alliance was READY, give the guy enough rope and watch him hang himself and farm him.

I'm not defending the rule break outside of the fact everyone knows there two diff ppl. Stop calling them multis lmao. But if DX had taken the deal Arson would have been gone and they woulda only had to deal with 3 of then come first wars, his alliance would have been ready then. But instead he made a poor decision based on personal reasons and that's obvious.

Now instead of 1 gone and you prepping your alliance to handle the others u got a fail kt posted week 1 with no progress!?? Well played.Not to mention the uni doesn't seen very interested in early KTs outside of DX either.

Cobra saw an opportunity to remove an enemy and didn't think first.. Mr " I post it, it dies" is in for a lesson on what TOO FCKIN early means lol
  • agreed on the too early part
  • HG hasnt made anything worth of note to talk about alliance so just ignore useless people.

Its also offensive whenever I see HG post because his avatar is similar to zeality, and I find that very offensive because zeality is very credible, it is ruining zeality's image
  • HG hasnt made anything worth of note to talk about alliance so just ignore useless people.

Its also offensive whenever I see HG post because his avatar is similar to zeality, and I find that very offensive because zeality is very credible, it is ruining zeality's image

yeah i noticed this, wtf hihaters. Should sue you for defamation of character, i would never spew the piles of shit you call posts that ive seen lately.

Hurrr durrrr lets defend ip+interaction because they have a good excuse
  • John here is the different between you and me...

1. cheating does not fly with me-NOTE RULE #1 in my policy in the AFs
    2. I dont care if its day 1, 10 or last day...i will bring u down period
    3. Griffon and Mongoose were both caught and both were going to die back to back...under that logic mongoose made more sense as he could have broken us easier during the KTs than griffon.
    4. Your obviously like all the other shit ALs who don't have a backbone or worse you can not think objectively when your friends are in the issue
    5. idk what nostalgic time of SK you THINK you are referring to and what role you THINK you played in it...but u you seem to live in a fantasy world where you are greatest AL of all time...please
    6. I have told 619, arson, mihobou, and snoopy that only mongoose and griffon must be killed...i told them if the others help them(as i suspect they will then they will)then they will have to be killed as well...but its not that they have to die...they will just likely participate and make themselves targets
    7. this notion of me stacking is comical...i had 5 count em FIVE premi groups lined up, of my 20 players only 4 are in the top 50, b/c i was not recruiting top kds i was recruiting war kingdoms, everyone else that landed in DX and especially that is ranked high is random

• edited October 2012
    Ok u don't listen... I said I'm not defending the rule break outside of the fact everyone knows there not multis. I'm pointing out your over ambition in posting a kt week 1 like it would work, when you shoulda taken Arsons deletion and waited like I said... But you keep listening to your peeps and lemme know how that works.

And zeal I have more multis killed and alliances archived then you,flazer,Sci and cobra combined... Stfu..just in recent years? Argos,dominion,envy,LG etc and all those alliances kicked the shit outta you guys till you could organize uni wars vs us.

You might be able to lie to your selves but the community knows the bidness.

I mean fck Envy alone took the uni on for 3 weeks I even had Dominion declare on us and when it was clear the uni couldn't compete I reformed it into asylum and dominion outta fairness... Don't act like just cuz I been gone for 2 years I don't know what's up.
  • edited October 2012
    I think the best solution is this, everyone sit back and take a breath...and realize that skydragon, lynog, rook, tyrisis, cobras, zeal and dare I say Dank would even agree with this if he would post here...

This is a very odd since most of these people hate each other most of the time...
  • HG talking nonsense

all he does is defend cheaters
  • The point is that we know they live together, so if theyre caught interacting, then for all we know theyre using each others KDs to deter robs, or login for the other while too drunk, etc etc. Theres a reason its an insta-kt by anyone with half a brain. Dont do it if you want to live, easy as that
  • The point is that we know they live together, so if theyre caught interacting, then for all we know theyre using each others KDs to deter robs, or login for the other while too drunk, etc etc. Theres a reason its an insta-kt by anyone with half a brain. Dont do it if you want to live, easy as that
    well said
  • you guys are like a bunch of teenage girls with your drama. will you resume killing each other so i can sit up top?
  • Wow if they really...

Only noobs play legit apparently lol

This noob is beating you.

Sure thing I agree, But knowing who they are my argument is NOT why there being targeted its how, you gotta kno refusing Arsons deletion would cause this and if you didn't your noob and the fact that only 10 kds have respectable offense and 5 are in solja and the other 5 napped solja... LoL you guys shoulda taken Arsons deletion and waited. But too late now your Loyal's better batten down the hatches cuz 2:9 is already tag teaming DX tops, your KT is powered with DOUBLE the defense he had when KT started. At this rate it will take u a week to kill each of em.

Just lol guys.... LoL

No more discussion simply watch...