Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nap Fest

Comments

• Its arson/619 to delete. You don't let a cheater get away with cheating, you get rid of the problem. As simple as that.

If you think its unfair, oh nvm, you are HG, you aren't worth a grain of salt anyways
  • Ok u don't listen... I said I'm not defending the rule break outside of the fact everyone knows there not multis. I'm pointing out your over ambition in posting a kt week 1 like it would work, when you shoulda taken Arsons deletion and waited like I said... But you keep listening to your peeps and lemme know how that works.

And zeal I have more multis killed and alliances archived then you,flazer,Sci and cobra combined... Stfu..just in recent years? Argos,dominion,envy,LG etc and all those alliances kicked the shit outta you guys till you could organize uni wars vs us.

You might be able to lie to your selves but the community knows the bidness.

I mean fck Envy alone took the uni on for 3 weeks I even had Dominion declare on us and when it was clear the uni couldn't compete I reformed it into asylum and dominion outta fairness... Don't act like just cuz I been gone for 2 years I don't know what's up.
    John, i created dominion, and ran it 3x now I think. so dont act like you were AL :) and envy disbanded and i picked up its top sector in dominion ;)
  • Yes Rook, I disbanded and sent you my sectors and u gave me FM. Since then dominion has been all you and pie. Which held #1 for how many rounds? Long story short atleast every other round my team stomps on the competition was my point rook.

Flazer do you not read FCKin English you spic Canuck twit?! Then again your a trash WG so you probly don't understand what I'm saying either way...

And again not defending the rule break simply pointing out early kts vs active and connected enemies looks like this. Noobs
  • hey John remember on s2 when you had me AL and you would send me everything to post in forums and who to kt etc GOOD TIMES [COLD BLOODED]
  • hey John remember on s2 when you had me AL and you would send me everything to post in forums and who to kt etc GOOD TIMES [COLD BLOODED]
    You remember mercs and gonefishing on S2? Lulz
  • good good times so much Drunk sk haha
  • And everyone knows I've killed a lot of my "SK friends" for rule breaks in my time so spin another BS lie to try against me plz
  • Its not like HG has had anything more accomplishing than being a stale nobody who talks big. He even makes neg look like a pawn in talking the most bullshit. Not even skydragon can outmanage his inflated ego over stuff no one cares about
  • edited October 2012
    So many bitches in here trying to slap each other over things most don't give a shit about.
  • We see one sucking cheater cock, and we see another cheater who wants to join in to suck the cock
  • They IP interacted and got caught its that simple. That is all the excuse ever going to be needed to kill a big DW.

btw all this one should delete so the other lives rule is a lie. You guys need to stop talking shit
  • They IP interacted and got caught its that simple. That is all the excuse ever going to be needed to kill a big DW.

btw all this one should delete so the other lives rule is a lie. You guys need to stop talking shit

• Looks true enough, never heard of such a rule before, if one cheats they delete, so its a 1:1 ratio, so if 2 cheat, both delete, etc etc. You cant save a cheater by deleting one cheat, its like say if a multi man has 10 top kds, he can spawn in 10 new kds then make them all cheat together, and delete the small kds for the big kds given that system.

Anyone who says else are scared and want to save their trash cheating kingdoms
  • How about making a deal with the DA exposing the crimes of his/her partner to take the death penalty off the table?

What? Works in all those cops shows I watch.
  • Wait, hold up. Forget who logged in at who's house, isn't 2:9 now blatantly using and suiciding probe farms? How can there be any argument?
  • How about making a deal with the DA exposing the crimes of his/her partner to take the death penalty off the table?

What? Works in all those cops shows I watch.
  • Where is the fenris sk world police with the muppets picture when you need it :-p
  • We're does it say anywhere " were trying to save a cheater" everyone whose anyone knows there gonna die eventually, cobra had a chance to do it quietly without wasting resources and then he coulda prepped to address the other threats on his terms.

Instead you tools gas Cobra up and look what's happening? Naps and a early useless war to come.

You fail at SK anyone who suggested Posting them as KTs week one. When you had a chance to remove one with no shots fired lmao.

I'm almost 100% sure I've said the same thing 8 times already in this thread. But keep trying to spin your same old tired propaganda...
  • Ok cheater defender, lets see you run an alliance so we can be mildly amused for the 2 days before people realise how shit you are at leading
  • Ok cheater defender, lets see you run an alliance so we can be mildly amused for the 2 days before people realise how shit you are at leading
  • We're does it say anywhere " were trying to save a cheater" everyone whose anyone knows there gonna die eventually, cobra had a chance to do it quietly without wasting resources and then he coulda prepped to address the other threats on his terms.

Instead you tools gas Cobra up and look what's happening? Naps and a early useless war to come.

You fail at SK anyone who suggested Posting them as KTs week one. When you had a chance to remove one with no shots fired lmao.

I'm almost 100% sure I've said the same thing 8 times already in this thread. But keep trying to spin your same old tired propaganda...
    If you agree that they should die then why do you care how they are taken out? If DX wants to waste resources on them, their call. All the better for everyone else. I am confused by this.

If you agree that they should die then why do you care how they are taken out? If DX wants to waste resources on them, their call. All the better for everyone else. I am confused by this.

very good point
  • edited October 2012
    LoL I've never lost an alliance as quick as you and Ty have flazer.

MindNRA, Cuz I'm in DX and expected to waste my resources lol, when I say " no guys take the deletion offer and wait" I get banned lol. So now I play my roll to the fullest, and point out the fail that will be DX.
  • Instead of talking, why not walk it? Such a pussy
  • Ahhh, so this is like a really complex "I told you so!!!". Gotcha. Granted, if there was an alternative to KTing this early, it should have been used. That being said, you mentioned killing them later. Don't be silly, leaving a bunch of giant DWs who have nothing to lose isn't really a good call either.

Realistically they should have placed themselves into deletion mode and if you saw them login, than insta KT cause you know they mean trouble. And to be honest, I have seen a lot of people use similar stalling tactics while rallying support for a conflict. So saying this or that would have been better, who knows. I kind of doubt Arson would have went quietly.
  • HG has no backbone, he only has words with 0 action
  • Ahhh, so this is like a really complex "I told you so!!!". Gotcha. Granted, if there was an alternative to KTing this early, it should have been used. That being said, you mentioned killing them later. Don't be silly, leaving a bunch of giant DWs who have nothing to lose isn't really a good call either.

Realistically they should have placed themselves into deletion mode and if you saw them login, than insta KT cause you know they mean trouble. And to be honest, I have seen a lot of people use similar stalling tactics while rallying support for a conflict. So saying this or that would have been better, who knows. I kind of doubt Arson would have went quietly.
    You got a decent idea of how this works :) Either way its a double edged sword this early,I would have much rather been ready for them in a week and got 1 to delete then the alternative naps and week 1 conflict. And at first I was just being civil and giving advice now it's diff...
  • Theres no other way to look at this then, they cheated. And now they are going to get both there friends a sideline seat for 2 months because they not willing to just delete.
  • And I say that with some knowledge as I myself have used that tactic on multiple occasions. Saying yeah yeah, he will delete, just give him a bit of time. ... bla bla while at the same time throwing up a secret red alert all over aim and organizing probe teams. So I can see situations where its worth wasting resources rather then hope for the best.