Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nap Fest

Comments

• HG has no backbone, he only has words with 0 action
    Like a Chihuahua.
  • Dont you guys see the trend as of the last 5-6 rounds? Cheaters cheat early, and no1 wants to deal with it, so they are able to play half the damn round before they finally cleared out. This is just a tactic being used as of late. You can cheat long as u do it early enough that its almost a deterent to the few that are willing to kill some1 in the first week.

• You got a decent idea of how this works :) Either way its a double edged sword this early,I would have much rather been ready for them in a week and got 1 to delete then the alternative naps and week 1 conflict. And at first I was just being civil and giving advice now it's diff...
    Probability of conflict rises as round progresses. Probability of Solja going to war today over them is less than Solja going to war over them in a week. If Solja does end up going to war, it would have done so anyways. I've also seen it many times from personal expirience. One of my fools gets caught early, Fenris KTs em. If its week 1, chances are I am considering the bigger picture and will just let the idiot die rather than going all mortal combat and mortally wounding the entire alliance. Week 2 or 3? Well, thats right around the time I was planning on warring them anyways.
  • never doubt the stupidity of ALs mind. R50 an AL declared war on my alliance when the biggest kd was 200k because he wanted to kt someone who was the 3rd hit on an inactive kd in his alliance
  • LoL I've never lost an alliance as quick as you and Ty have flazer.

MindNRA, Cuz I'm in DX and expected to waste my resources lol, when I say " no guys take the deletion offer and wait" I get banned lol. So now I play my roll to the fullest, and point out the fail that will be DX.
    However, banning a player for an opinion is kind of silly. Only time you should ban someone is if you are certainly planning on killing them but just don't have the time for it right now. o.O
  • I got no problem with some1 voicing there opinion, but you dont understand how annoying he is in AC, he will litterly spend hours talking about it, even tho hes the only one that feels that way, and gets so annoying he had to be banned.
  • the qualities of hg:

• Dont you guys see the trend as of the last 5-6 rounds? Cheaters cheat early, and no1 wants to deal with it, so they are able to play half the damn round before they finally cleared out. This is just a tactic being used as of late. You can cheat long as u do it early enough that its almost a deterent to the few that are willing to kill some1 in the first week.
    Noone wants to deal with it for a reason. Do you know what happens when you KT a large kingdom early?
    1) You damage your own players, especially those who would be participating the most at a later war. Missing a row of hits to make a failed hit can mean a huge difference this early.
    2) Chances are noone will attack this early even if you KT a cheat, even if its a powerhouse alliance. Thus you risk severelly messing up your own morale. A good time to KT a large cheater is when you are certain you can wipe him out with impressive speed. The psychological reprecussions are enormous. Try leading an alliance into war if everyone inside thinks they suck at war and can't kt worth a damn. Good luck.
  • Whats there to be envious of? I'm astounded nobody calls HG out for the claims he makes that have no bearing. The only thing he can call his, is the longest war vs a robot. Atta boy, you made daddy proud, now let's move on.

You're like a little marionette, spewing out things others tell you like it's fact while doing very little yourself. I highly enjoy it :D
  • I got no problem with some1 voicing there opinion, but you dont understand how annoying he is in AC, he will litterly spend hours talking about it, even tho hes the only one that feels that way, and gets so annoying he had to be banned.
    So what? Let the man vent. As long as he isn't walking around trying to backstab you, who cares.
  • the qualities of hg:

I actually laughed out loud for this one.
    So what? Let the man vent. As long as he isn't walking around trying to backstab you, who cares.
    Seeing as how its one of his "boys" being KT'd, yeah, I'd be cautious of him backstabbing :-p
  • Cautious sure but banning a player before it is actually neccessary pretty much forces him to turn on you. If my alliance banned me, you may as well kill me cause I will be trying to undermine em with all my heart.
  • He turned on us the second his friend was caught cheating and was being KT for it. HG=biggest hypocrite alive, all about kill cheaters until he/friend is caught, then hes all about doing everything he can to keep them alive.
  • LoL I've never lost an alliance as quick as you and Ty have flazer.

MindNRA, Cuz I'm in DX and expected to waste my resources lol, when I say " no guys take the deletion offer and wait" I get banned lol. So now I play my roll to the fullest, and point out the fail that will be DX.
    However, banning a player for an opinion is kind of silly. Only time you should ban someone is if you are certainly planning on killing them but just don't have the time for it right now. o.O
    He lies...he was banned because in the KT topic and in AC he was telling people I had called off the KT(which i had not) and was doing shit like that...campco and cai are not banned in my alliance and they are dissenting openly but they are not telling people lies about what my orders are...HG is banned for lying not for his opinions

• He lies...he was banned because in the KT topic and in AC he was telling people I had called off the KT(which i had not) and was doing shit like that...campco and cai are not banned in my alliance and they are dissenting openly but they are not telling people lies about what my orders are...HG is banned for lying not for his opinions
    He certainly didn't mention that on here, lol. That's a pretty damn good reason.
  • Its HG...just assume hes only telling u 50% the story anytime hes talking to u.
  • I didnt even know that reason, heh i know last round we let someone eat up one of our people for doing that
  • campco and cai are not banned in my alliance and they are dissenting openly but they are not telling people lies about what my orders are...HG is banned for lying not for his opinions
    Starting to like you more and more with every passing day. Guess you may not be a cunt after all.
  • So there's 3-4 giant DWs pissed off at DX... There's another alliance getting ready to take on DX... I see Cobras on the pfs saying what we are doing and why we are doing it... I see some kd claiming to be leadership telling me to hit this KT posted... But for some strange reason I can't see my AL anywhere. I need to get this straight in my head, I'm supposed to hit this KT, thereby pissing off these DWs and Alliance, risking my KD, while my AL hides and points from somewhere saying "go get him". Seeing Cobras on the pfs reminds me of those terrorist training camps where the suicide bombers get to see a special propaganda video made by their leader imploring them to action... While he hides in his hole.. safely. Difference is... The head terrorist at least shows his face to his friends.

I'm not going to risk my kd for an AL who has no balls. Once Cobras man's up and actually tries leading DX, maybe I will help... But I have no respect for a leader who sacrifices everyone but himself.
  • hes probably mystic farming mutlies
  • He is leading DX just fine, im just taking point on this. He wants to have a little actual "playtime" this round, as most rounds hes dead before the end of the 2nd week. Cant you guys understand that as a AL, if u do it over and over, this will be his 4-5th straight round, he hasnt got to have any fun building a decent KD in ages, and wants to build a decent KD and actually be part of the wars in a week or 2 when they start.
  • Since when was it common place for ALs to reveal themselves from day 1? The ALs who do it are such shit they don't need to worry about being targetted, as their KDs aren't worth the WLs.
  • I agree, smart AL's stay hidden so they can contribute all round, rather then just for 1 week then get killed.
  • So there's 3-4 giant DWs pissed off at DX... There's another alliance getting ready to take on DX... I see Cobras on the pfs saying what we are doing and why we are doing it... I see some kd claiming to be leadership telling me to hit this KT posted... But for some strange reason I can't see my AL anywhere. I need to get this straight in my head, I'm supposed to hit this KT, thereby pissing off these DWs and Alliance, risking my KD, while my AL hides and points from somewhere saying "go get him". Seeing Cobras on the pfs reminds me of those terrorist training camps where the suicide bombers get to see a special propaganda video made by their leader imploring them to action... While he hides in his hole.. safely. Difference is... The head terrorist at least shows his face to his friends.

I'm not going to risk my kd for an AL who has no balls. Once Cobras man's up and actually tries leading DX, maybe I will help... But I have no respect for a leader who sacrifices everyone but himself.
    Pie i have a blast chat set up in which all 5 sectors leaders are in, I am on aim most of the day, and if im not it saves the msgs for when i log in, and I have hbk and chyna(pussy) kinda running things in AC/AFs...if you have a problem with that approach then we just have to agree to disagree, but don't act like u have no way of reaching me...28 ppl are in that chat and I have missed u in aim pms where we were both not there...but dont act like im not accessible and you can find me anywhere ;)
  • RickGrimes 1:20

These guys are also protecting the cheaters, this whole group is free land if any1 wants. Hes a pretty ez hit.

Mission: Success
    (October 20, 19:09:35)
    Action: Spy on Military
    Losses: We lost a total of 106 probes in this mission.
    Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (15) UNAVAILABLE (10) UNAVAILABLE (5) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 639 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 0 1,752 1,752 1,752 0
    Laser Troopers 3,231 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 1,000 321 321 322 0
  • Yes, they are protecting cheaters, so they are free land, that whole group. After we kill these 2 they will be next.
  • I'd say the hitter is the only one worth KTing unless the whole group helps
  • Yea I wouldn't KT anyone in 2:9 besides the ip+interaction pair, unless the other two in the group decided to actively protect them and become ats to do it or wanted to start a war over it then its fair game.
  • LoriGrimes took the SOM of chyna for Rick, so she will die aswell.