Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brand New Farmers thread...

Comments

• Case closed. Ill see if I cant help you out with that, knocks out some DWs which Im always interested in.
  • edited October 2012
    Happily help you out. Will ask all of my AL's too.
  • Hmm I dunno about that one.
  • edited October 2012
    Cobras scared of a few dw's.. nothing new.

Also pics are shopped.
  • Cobras scared of a few dw's.. nothing new.
    Trololol
    Trololol
    You'd think with his super stacked sectors they'd be fearless. Guess you can't group 20 cowards in a sector and expect them to be brave.
    Trololol
    You'd think with his super stacked sectors they'd be fearless. Guess you can't group 20 cowards in a sector and expect them to be brave.
    You realize that is IP + Interaction you're defending there right? Quit being a tool.
  • TBH id see you guys killed for the weak threats Dont Tread On Me sent my way. This just adds incentive ;)
  • edited October 2012
    Cobras scared of a few dw's.. nothing new.
    Trololol
    You realize that is IP + Interaction you're defending there right? Quit being a tool.
    They've been watching 2:9 like a hawk since we left newbiemode and even talked about arsoning us being in mobil. I'm not the tool here.
  • next time, make a vid of the screens and post on youtube...
  • edited October 2012
    next time, make a vid of the screens and post on youtube...
    lol, I've seen this done before.
    Trololol
    They've been watching 2:9 like a hawk since we left newbiemode and even talked about arsoning us being in mobil. I'm not the tool here.
    Mad 2:9 got caught with IP plus Interaction so soon? I don't understand why you give a shit. You or whoever they are broke the rules and are dying. Suck it up.
  • arson cheating as usual, mustve been the 619 he did with 619
  • I really see no valid excuse for this one.

If you guys think you can come up with one by all means lets hear it.
  • edited October 2012
    indeed they are scared of 2:9, every round they gotta kill us before we get size.

Yes 2:9 is my group, yes I have tried to talk to cobras and he wont respond. I dont know what is all going on to be perfectly honest the second I looked the ips did match.
    my aim is dalm4ever...snoopy you have not tried talking with me...ive been online for the past few hours...and 619 has talked to me already so that is bullshit :)

PS when you see Ty, Zeal, and Sky all supporting me on this...and well you know they are all HUGE cobras fans :)

so you really think your right?

• I really see no valid excuse for this one.

They share a bed dont they? 619 probably grabbed arsons phone by mistake when he hit, then realized his mistake and grabbed his phone to do it.
  • edited October 2012
    I really see no valid excuse for this one.

They share a bed dont they? 619 probably grabbed arsons phone by mistake when he hit, then realized his mistake and grabbed his phone to do it.
    We have the same phone, use the same cellular carrier, and live under the same roof.
  • Im starting to think 619 is VBJ. Arson enjoys hovering around retarded cheating faggots and sucking their cock, so it wouldn't surprise me
  • Well I just talked to cobras and I really find it hard to find any sympathy for you guys.

Not only did you guys hit this guy 6x but he wasn't a suicider, just a regular player, and you used war status to smash him. If I was an AL I would kill everyone of you who participated because that is a very pathetic and fucked up thing to do.
  • Ya i had a hard time convincing a guy in our alliance, that even tho they interaction + maching. That what they did as far as just destroying that kids round was almost as bad. I mean serious...6x hits from ur group WITH war status on a guy who didnt suicide just had a little much def out.
  • edited October 2012
    Im starting to think 619 is VBJ. Arson enjoys hovering around retarded cheating faggots and sucking their cock, so it wouldn't surprise me
    Since when did one defending his own kt equate to cock sucking? Dumb ass.

Starting to think Flazer is gonna die alone with nothing but old magazines and 13 cats left behind.
  • edited October 2012
    Flazer was killed 2-3 rounds ago for hitting a guy 2x times who wasnt open or anything, just flazer was big DW able to hit him. And he was KT'd for that, and u guys have 6 hits on 1 guy. Come on, any1 who plays DW's knows u playing on thin ice, and u gotta make careful hits and not do dumb stuff like this.
  • http://www.starkingdoms.com/help/kingdominfo/

"Please note that an IPvSK is not unique. One in every five thousand IP Addresses will have the same IPvSK so be careful."

This is the 1 in 5000 case, let it rest
  • very well...the situation as i see is this:

1-Mongoose and Griffon will be killed for IP + Interaction.

2-Ophiophagus will be punished somehow for the war abuse against an active knowingly weakened by his groupmates. But will not killed.

3-Dont Thread On Me is clean, relatively speaking.
  • edited October 2012
    Cobras, let's get on with it already. Less talk, more kicking bashers' asses. KT time. :)
  • very well...the situation as i see is this:

1-Mongoose and Griffon will be killed for IP + Interaction.

2-Ophiophagus will be punished somehow for the war abuse against an active knowingly weakened by his groupmates. But will not killed.

3-Dont Thread On Me is clean, relatively speaking.
    Fair analysis.
  • edited October 2012
    That was basically wat we planned, those 2 get killed, Ophi just lose the land he gained or something similar maybe some arsons idk, and thread didnt do anything wrong so he wont be touched.

And sky, hes already powerless and we getting ready to start taking him down.

"Please note that an IPvSK is not unique. One in every five thousand IP Addresses will have the same IPvSK so be careful."

Except for the fact these guys frequently match, so really.... doesn't apply.

Except for the fact these guys frequently match, so really.... doesn't apply.
    Yeah its likely, but still not proof :)
  • Last round I was killed for having a lot of goons, never used them, which resulted from someone using multies on me
    2 rounds ago I was killed because I hit a vietnamese player who had multies
    3 rounds ago I was killed by kesha because I was rank 1 and AL of an alliance kesha didn't want up
    4 rounds ago I was killed by kesha because I was rank 1 and that I hit one of his multies

all I can contribute to this thread: multies