Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brand New Farmers thread...

edited October 2012 in General
lets point some fingers, people...

Comments

• crap, how do i change the title? its Thread, not thread...
  • Im just going to throw Budweiser into the 'probably a farmer' list, the guy he hit claimed he thought 2k goons and 60 tanks was safe. Seems like a terrible cover.
  • Just check the Top 20 land kingdoms, scan sector news, and you'll see your farmers.
  • Except 1:11 and our shiny new warp gate :P yes, we as a sector got it at newbie drop... No wasn't my idea,but I feel just me being here influenced it... LOL
  • i think it would have been an awesome idea if there wasnt an almost endless supply of untouched inactives every tick
  • If that's your influence, I can't imagine the whales your friends take home when they go out drinking with you.
  • Ive always tried growing pears in my garden, but every season they grow rotten and before they get large enough, fall to the ground...anyway to keep them growing on the branches?
  • Ive always tried growing pears in my garden, but every season they grow rotten and before they get large enough, fall to the ground...anyway to keep them growing on the branches?
    the problem lewis is your trying to grow to many

you need to prune some of the pears off so the the other ones can get the nutrients they need to be healthy and not rot.

I guess its like sk in a way...
  • Probably brown rot, monilinia fructicoa, take better care of your trees. Clean fallen fruit and prune out cankers over winter.
  • not one farming case? sk sucks
  • the whole server is farming, so its ok
  • Nothing will be done.
  • Death by tray!
  • he hit 3x. he needs to be killed
  • Can we declare war and kill him already ffs.
  • edited October 2012
    Lets see if his AL will defend him ;) Id like to know what we are allowed to do to them, if this is considered fair play.

Someone from Solja, pm me.
  • Probably brown rot, monilinia fructicoa, take better care of your trees. Clean fallen fruit and prune out cankers over winter.
    Theres always a lot of ants in the roots of the tree....
  • omg kt me for starting off good. And having an alliance who hlpsout? its been so long since ive talked in the pfs i forgot my pass and my bsgid is so old i had to recreate a new pf account. Plenty of real cheats know i nvr cheat. the target i found was someone elses suicide multi. u wanna take out cause ur scared but their are plenty of people really cheating but u lie out of jealousy to kt me. trying act like news proof. no ips or nothin. 4 the record my second set of attacks was fresh g2 inactives cause i needed the money. u truely look dumb in my eyes and have no skill of judgement in sk if u think me finding him was far fetched
  • Accusations against player that's actually legit its probably the land farmer's with all their accounts posting this about Budweiser to take eyes off themselves but all the multi we see in united clear as day no one speaks on come on.
  • maybe hes my farm too found him underdefended after noobie because of LAND/NET ratio. if you played for 12 yrs ud understand.

Elegant Insanity (1:8)
    Vice Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on October 17, 01:29:10
    thank you, I'm sure I look tasty. I was hoping to slip by unnoticed.

---- Original message received October 17, 01:27:53 from Budwieser (1:19) ----
    >> already posted with a som of 138 tanx at same land. i asked all to leave u alone for now. hope they listen gl buddy
    >>
    >> ---- Original message received October 17, 01:20:27 from Elegant Insanity (1:8) ----
    >> >> please be kind >.> I had a really crappy start, forgot to build until 6 hours left cause I was so busy.
    >> >>
    >> >>
    >>
    >>
  • omg kt me for starting off good. And having an alliance who hlpsout? its been so long since ive talked in the pfs i forgot my pass and my bsgid is so old i had to recreate a new pf account. Plenty of real cheats know i nvr cheat. the target i found was someone elses suicide multi. u wanna take out cause ur scared but their are plenty of people really cheating but u lie out of jealousy to kt me. trying act like news proof. no ips or nothin. 4 the record my second set of attacks was fresh g2 inactives cause i needed the money. u truely look dumb in my eyes and have no skill of judgement in sk if u think me finding him was far fetched
    From what I'm seeing, theres more of a problem with you abusing war bonus than this stuff. Your threatening PMs were fucking hilarious though, what are you, 12?

• just KT him. its simple
  • WTF is ixta doing?
  • ---- Original message received October 18, 13:21:54 from Dont Tread On Me (2:9) ----
    >> >> I hear you guys are still planning on doing a KT when that kingdom he attacked was free land by your stated newbie rules. If you do you will die as well as those that participate.
    >> >>
    >> >> He did not cheat. The cheaters are pushing this.
    >> >>
    >> >> I will send all these messages to my al.

LOL, the threats these guys make, I tell ya...
  • i got suicided =( ..... spare account?
  • i got suicided =( ..... spare account?
    Your defense isn't that solid, the guy who hit you is just an over-eager antiturtle :-p
  • Budweiser was asking for Rage of Nokia's SoM yesterday. I do find it interesting that the same Kd he was asking for an SoM of shows up sabotaging a kd that he was probing just hours before.... Hmmmm
  • light asked for it. and i nvr got it. besides no one can tell when yall are telling truth except the triple tap on sickness. ure in my alliance i assume lol. made a pf name of the snitch. super lame. i knew my defense borderline but i knew all good players keep their gens moving no one had enough home to get me................ safely
  • LoL yes.... Ignore the mystic bots in G2 massing tanks to suicide rape ppls and focus on potential farmers...

Also just say what you mean fckers ! with or without that land those DWS in the top 10 are a threat and you want them killed, end of story.