Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brand New Farmers thread...

Comments

• ^ exactly, u guys ruined one dudes round because he sent out a few to many tanks, instead of just tapping him 1-2 times and let him get the picture u decided to hit him 6x in 24hrs and give him no chance to recover and learn from mistakes.
  • cobras proving once again his a trash player
  • So who's gotta die?
  • If he said he would delete, why did he log in again at 18:34?
  • I remember a couple of rounds ago it was dreams/great belfonte i believe their names were, the situation wasn't exact but it was interaction like this to a degree same rule was applied both kingdoms had to die.

They accepted it even though they knew and we knew they were two seperate people, one was kt'd the other deleted. If its the policy this rounds als want to implement not much anyone can do about it.
  • I seem to remember a scenario where kes and neal both deleted? That was awhile back though.
  • Ur wrong... One of them deleted... And rules been same since player made rule was made. Anyone arguing needs to wear a helmet.
    Not arguing just saying that the Als have tweaked that rule a time or two the past few rounds, dreams was just an example of both having to die i guess
  • I would have killed u even if u didnt interact for group fucking that guy. That was lame move and u should die for it.
  • Everyone knows we're roommates.... Sure he fucked up by logging wifi aT home. The galays3 automatically connects. Ur killing us out of spite and threat... Don't bs anyone
    Its not me doing it lol my kingdom hasn't touched you all. Everyone does know you all are roommates but its still a rule and i'm not a AL this round so its out of my hands. I think its just the interaction on the training that one kingdom, just don't understand there must of been a better target somewhere.
  • Ya but he couldn't defend himself so they went for the easy meat :)
  • And not just 1 helping, they each had to double tap him.
  • edited October 2012
    Gotta say 1k tanks on 700 land day 3? That's asking for it, but 6x is excessive. Here's my question...

Vulture ganged right? Vulture logged in without checking the carrier.
    Why is mongoose posted again? When did guilt by association become law? I missed something plz explain?

Not disputing the rule breaks, gang bang + ip + interaction, why when vulture offered to delete was this refused? Hmmm

Either way it's to early for this shit.... Stop it!

Preemptive fuck offs to Sci and flazers tired trolling.
  • what do you expect their all fucking horrible mystis that will be off the lead within a week
  • edited October 2012
    This is the most ridiculous argument I have ever seen.

Both of you will die period. You will die for matching IP's and hitting the same target, hitting said target 5x therefore destroying his game, and abusing war status to hit said target causing further damage.

This is such bullshit I can't even begin to believe how people can even consider to defend you guys its flat out ridiculous.
  • This is the most ridiculous argument I have ever seen.

Both of you will die period. You will die for matching IP's and hitting the same target, hitting said target 5x therefore destroying his game, and abusing war status to hit said target causing further damage.

This is such bullshit I can't even begin to believe how people can even consider to defend you guys its flat out ridiculous.
  • U mad? He mad.

Have fun "killing" one of them lol... He's been powerless and had tanks out for hrs and not 1 fail or break and has tripled his defense in 12 hrs basically.

Shoulda posted arson first, he woulda taken his lump quietly-ish lol

IT IS TO EARLY TO KT THE TOP OFFENSES.

Yes yes I know "eventually" he will die, but by then his group is 3x bigger and your alliance is in rough shape from having to fail for a week lmao... No offense cobras but its obvious this wasn't thought through, don't deny it was a impulse with a side of vendetta that made u post 619 first. Cuz otherwise it makes no sense IMO
  • edited October 2012
    U mad? He mad.

Have fun "killing" one of them lol... He's been powerless and had tanks out for hrs and not 1 fail or break and has tripled his defense in 12 hrs basically.

Shoulda posted arson first, he woulda taken his lump quietly-ish lol

IT IS TO EARLY TO KT THE TOP OFFENSES.

Yes yes I know "eventually" he will die, but by then his group is 3x bigger and your alliance is in rough shape from having to fail for a week lmao... No offense cobras but its obvious this wasn't thought through, don't deny it was a impulse with a side of vendetta that made u post 619 first. Cuz otherwise it makes no sense IMO
    Jesus Christ stop being a fucking prick. Sure defend you friends when its group v group but they fucked up and the fucked up big time and you are just acting like a cunt. You know what go suck a dick buddy you are trash anyway.
  • Ty I will open hand slap u this round.

619 and snoop hit FAIRLY! This is a fact. Arson gang banged and fcked up and used the house wifi. Why is 619 being posted first? And why when vulture offered his KD was he refused?

This is a spite killing no matter how u spin it mongoose should not have been first KT for so many diff reasons lol

But enjoy failing on them for 1-2 weeks ill be laughing it up.
  • edited October 2012
    Ty I will open hand slap u this round.

619 and snoop hit FAIRLY! This is a fact. Arson gang banged and fcked up and used the house wifi. Why is 619 being posted first? And why when vulture offered his KD was he refused?

This is a spite killing no matter how u spin it mongoose should not have been first KT for so many diff reasons lol

But enjoy failing on them for 1-2 weeks ill be laughing it up.
    I'd try explaining it to yet again...but you are best at running alliances this game has ever seen...so i couldn't possible make any sense if it went contrary to what you think is the best move...i bet you could lead an alliance against 2 alliances run by sci and kes and smoke them right?
  • cobras more like cowards
  • edited October 2012
    Has nothing to do with skill set cobra, this is more common sense. And honestly Sci isn't that good lol kes on the other hand.... Sci is more like a HoF-Tech officer lmao. What alliances has Sci created/archived again?
  • Does it really matter who was posted first john if they are both gona die ;)

Like i said last when I made the thread to get the kds in campcos alliance killed because he wouldnt allow a KT whilst sharing himself.... people know these guys are 2 different people, and he may have logged in by accident on the wifi but it doesnt matter, there is no excuse.

It has to be zero tolerance so there is no room for cheats to try and bullshit their way out of it which would be easy given people like tyrsis look for "legit excuses" and will accept any old nonsense.

and 619 is a friend so giving an opinion that is more than neutral, if you are gona match you need to be extra careful on every hit/probing
  • It saddens me that you guys parade about with this reputation of perfect 100% clean slates, then do this shit and every one of you defends it. Worthless fakes.
  • On a side note, has anyone told 619 that making a DW is nothing impressive?
  • October 20, 05:23:01 Forces from Rage of Nokia (2:8) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 10 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, and 98 tanks.
    October 20, 05:23:41 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Rage of Nokia (2:8)
    October 20, 05:23:48 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Rage of Nokia (2:8)
    October 20, 05:23:54 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Rage of Nokia (2:8)
    October 20, 05:23:59 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Rage of Nokia (2:8)
    October 20, 05:24:16 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 1 of our residences were burned.
    October 20, 05:24:20 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Rage of Nokia (2:8)
    October 20, 05:24:25 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 1 of our residences were burned.
    October 20, 05:24:29 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 1 of our residences were burned.
    October 20, 05:24:35 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Rage of Nokia (2:8)
    October 20, 05:24:42 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Rage of Nokia (2:8)

Guess we know whos using the multies lol. Is this arson or 619's? Before 619 hit me earlier, he had another probefarm try to get my som too (failed 8times before getting it then hit me about 4mins after)
  • edited October 2012
    no need to lie about using probe farms buddy

October 19, 19:18:26 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Chessdotcom (1:9)
    October 19, 19:18:31 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    October 19, 19:33:46 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Chessdotcom (1:9)
    October 19, 19:33:53 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Chessdotcom (1:9)
    October 19, 19:33:57 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Chessdotcom (1:9)
    October 19, 19:34:01 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Chessdotcom (1:9)
    October 19, 19:34:06 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Chessdotcom (1:9)
    October 19, 19:34:10 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Chessdotcom (1:9)
    October 19, 19:34:14 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Chessdotcom (1:9)
    October 19, 19:34:19 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    October 19, 19:38:50 Forces from Mongoose (2:9) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 94 planets, 1,193 platinum, 1,031 civilians, 37,478 energy, and 35 honor.
    Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, and 265 tanks.

No...u didnt get my som, u used a probe farm to get it shh plz
  • Has nothing to do with skill set cobra, this is more common sense. And honestly Sci isn't that good lol kes on the other hand.... Sci is more like a HoF-Tech officer lmao. What alliances has Sci created/archived again?
    Far more than you ever will ;)
  • ok VBJ
    Ok Spock.