Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brand New Farmers thread...

Comments

• Thank you.
  • edited October 2012
    He is not even top 50.... If that were the case we would be talking crap about rank 1.

Edit: this is the first time anyone has mentioned the bots massing tanks, care to point them out?
    There's like 1 mystic per sector in G2 that I noticed, honestly haven't looked into all there ips but logins are similar.... As in about 15 of em logged same time.

Playing from a phone makes it harder to look into these things.

And Bud got suicided on... LoL, very classy ladies.
  • edited October 2012
    Only 3? I thought I saw more maybe a VI or two.. U got the ips anyhow? Coords on the ip match and ill probe em.

The " Don't bother them, they won't bug u" ideal is false here, At some point in the round they will become aggressive if there growing now.

But this community would rather kill ppl for farming now... when you know these guys will be dead after first war anyways.. 1 top kd making fair grabs or a hand full of bots crippling your tops in minutes?

I personally would rather compete with real ppl like Bud in war instead of watch the competition/our teamates get multied later.
  • Ur phone gotta be better then this iPhone then man cuz I can't tick hit for sh!t and trying to look for myself took so long I gave up lol.. Thnx tho Jim, Grab me on aim when u get to a comp.
  • let's kt hotgates for his crazy ideas
  • u best be leaving budwiser alone or i will make sure your shitty alliance is disbanded within a week
  • edited October 2012
    let's kt hotgates for his crazy ideas
    I need u on S2 :X

HotGatesSK Jim. And there's more in G3.
  • Havent seen any multis personally, havent looked either. Bud was cocky and threatened Jim, so anything between them is fair play.
  • Thanks to those who are speaking up for us and know the real reason why tryna get rid of him.
  • If it was between them why is their a thread talking about nothing but him.
    because he farmed.
    I mean the threats and hits they've exchanged. The farming is a Uni issue, SK has KT'd friends and enemies alike for this before, so I'm not surprised this is in the PFs and you shouldn't be either.

Example: Slap lynogs aim on that kingdom, and he'd be dead in twelve hours. Tell me whats different here? I dont know who the fuck Overflow is, so his reputation means nothing.
  • alls well there r enough people who know legit as it gets. got served today but i will bounce back .
  • All i hear is bitches bitching.
  • All i hear is bitches bitching.
    man up and tell ur mum u dont want to eat those vegetables
  • You got 35 post big diff huh call you the post man.
  • edited October 2012
    u best be leaving budwiser alone or i will make sure your shitty alliance is disbanded within a week
    I can beat that. Take just a couple of days for me. But that's in no way a threat because I don't care about Bud.
  • alls well there r enough people who know legit as it gets. got served today but i will bounce back .
    who knows you? where are they? the only person I see defending you is the person with the same amount of posts as you.....5
    yes me but arson, hg, 619, (I spoke to all of them via phone), dyo(the real 1), back when toxic (the old toxic from the beginning) got me into xltx he was suprised i wouldn't cheat even wit there hlp my aim was eyebeamrecask and thats old. You sk toddlers just dont wanna run wit real xperts. So u guys chase away everyone o the sk server wit your multis and fake news killing the legit players. U ruin the game. compete !!! my mates will thrash u while i recover and the u will suck my txt based woody soon enough.

• i know u gonna say what fake news........? rage of nokia and me finding some other kd for the second round of hits just like sickness. bogus add ons to try n legitimise a fear based lie.
  • HAHAHA, yes, after you farmed land out of newbie mode on literally the most powerful planet type and still got legitimately rolled.... we are very afraid
  • edited October 2012
    I've known overflow for roughly 6 years, he has never been caught cheating and normally runs first breaks on the cheaters. They just don't come to the PFs much lol.

Jim and Bud can kick the shit outta each other during war, lets access the strength of these multis that I'm seeing, kinda unbelievable I'm the only one to notice 10 mystics, 6 VIs, and 4 Terra's with same login times and ips 3 days ago when looking for inacts. Anyone looking through G2/G3 for hits shoulda noticed them.
  • Havent taken a look hg, cant be bothered.
  • just looked...
    the fact most or all of them are mystis highly suggests agressive intention...

also noticed a Terra kingdom as SL (with different IP) on g3 with a multi as VSL
  • edited October 2012
    No actually Overflow and wisdom both had post counts before the resets... Not 2k but same names I believe, But cheated? Meh

Should any veteran player in the top 50 hit a suicider more then once? No, why? Cuz ofc they farmed if they do. They should know better the vultures are always circling...
  • Common sense Hg, cheating farmers are sad pathetic people, hard to separate them from the lucky ones.
  • edited October 2012
    Absolutely Zeal, My issue with this is the protocol that follows the accusation... 1. Accuse 2. Slander/threats are exchanged 3. KT.

I implemented a policy in my alliances long ago.. No known contacts, No matching IP = Fair. And the accused would be warned to stay away from suiciders unless there posted KTs for the rest of the round. Reason being ill give the benefit of the doubt once and defend you from the uni but I'm not naive. Once could be luck... Twice your likely an impulsive cheat who has no self control lol. Plus I like letting the farmers get fat and juicy before I post em, personally.

This was used for like 2 years by most then all of a sudden back to the dark ages.
  • Yeah, thats why he isnt dead yet. His petty threats mean nothing, but KTs at this stage are too hard to pull off for a one-time farmer. He likes to threaten and act cocky but so far all Ive seen is a DW like any other. A few hits is a fair trade for farming+using war bonus to roll a guy who had over 800 tanks d. If this were a democratic alliance, hed have been posted up for KT regardless of the repercussions.
  • well it aint and ur right war abuse my only foul. just want 1800 honor and got it took. impulsive war abuser. not cheater.

for brad...... i play 1 of every 4 to 5 rounds and am usually dead in first war 4 activity and being a major threat. so why talk in the pfs? U get tired of dying for these fake@$$ ALs at some point. My group was betrayed by 2ndC the last round they existed. he made up lies and didnt know his main players asked us to run wit them. our legit rep made vjb looka fool thinking he could fake news on us for not being pfs gurus .
  • edited October 2012
    Vbj wasn't 2ndC. You talking about S2 the republic round cuz that would be xECx bro. That was the round we finished them off, they haven't played as a group since lol...

I don't think the active 2ndC guys ever fcked wit u guys tbh
  • So, we have an open and shut case of shared ips and interaction here...DX will be KTing these 2 KDs...if any other alliance would like to help it would be much appreciated since its soooo early still....if not well we got 2 words for ya!

\ /

October 18, 23:00:44 Our kingdom Shutter Island (2:12) bravely defended against Mongoose (2:9) and lost 87 planets.

October 18, 23:01:14 Our kingdom Shutter Island (2:12) bravely defended against Ophiophagus (2:9) and lost 69 planets.

October 18, 23:01:24 Our kingdom Shutter Island (2:12) bravely defended against Mongoose (2:9) and lost 55 planets.

October 19, 07:50:18 Our kingdom Shutter Island (2:12) bravely defended against Griffon Vulture (2:9) and lost 77 planets.

October 19, 07:50:24 Our kingdom Shutter Island (2:12) bravely defended against Griffon Vulture (2:9) and lost 61 planets.