Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Random Threats

Comments

• lol damn been a few yrs since i checked this shit out. Seems like lynog and crew r still mopping u tools up and ur crying about it. Dank...idk how u still talk shit u sux.
  • HG you have more pf accounts than Lynog has multis.
  • lmfao nah dank this isn;t HG. Only a few plp who know me will decent enough will know who i am with this name ;) i mean how many many mother fucking lumberjacks played sk. Hg couldn't handle his dick let alone a chain saw last time i played.
  • Creating multis to kill farmers is still cheating. If everyone took an eye for an eye the whole world would be blind. I'm sure your mother told you two wrongs don't make a right. Simple math right there. Figure it out.
  • I don't have any problem with cheating to some extent. It's part of every game on the internet. What I enjoy is kicking dirt in somebody's face when they claim to be an anti cheater. I like pointing out all of the things they do. How they pick and choose when rules applies and things such as that. I'm not saying at any time I won't do evil things if I'm in the same position. In fact, I guarantee that I will.
  • I don't have any problem with cheating to some extent. It's part of every game on the internet. What I enjoy is kicking dirt in somebody's face when they claim to be an anti cheater. I like pointing out all of the things they do. How they pick and choose when rules applies and things such as that. I'm not saying at any time I won't do evil things if I'm in the same position. In fact, I guarantee that I will.
    If the search function on these forums didn't suck Odin's great holemaker I'd have you eating so many of your posts.
  • Why do you all seem so sexually frustrated?

Sky, I only post to troll or post kills, Your explanations however you justify them is on you. I don't agree with your reasoning on cheating you just perpetuate the cycle like I said.

So Bubbles is on a weak ass fishing trip like I was born yesterday. And your waiting for someone to roll you so u can get "justice" and multi rape them... I'm bored gonna go fck with dirty...
  • edited October 2012
    If the search function on these forums didn't suck Odin's great holemaker I'd have you eating so many of your posts.
    I'm just fucking with you guys. You sit here and act like nobody is cheating while you make a post saying you just created 300 accounts. It's silly you're clowns. Someone needs to laugh about it. You're not even real cheaters you just try to convince people they don't see the giant 500 lb gorilla staring at them in the corner. There is no sport in what you do no repercussions when caught.
  • John, they'd have to have at least 3k tanks to roll me right now, so doubt it'll happen. But you are right to some degree whereby I am waiting for an excuse to disband and play next round instead. Very boring right now in-game.
    Creating multis to kill farmers is still cheating.
    Didn't ever say it wasn't :)

I've just never, ever been the type of guy that sits around waiting for others to do something. I just do whatever I have to do to sort a problem myself without needing help from others. I've never collaborated with others or joined UA's over anything for over a decade. Relying on others is just too unpredictable for me, and I'm just too damn efficient for them anyway. When I need something done, I don't need anyone else.

• Thats a place where we can agree to disagree. Making multis to substitute in-game friends is sad in my opinion, if my friends dont come through for me, oh well, its fucking SK. Not a big deal. Making multis just goes a step too far, imo.
  • edited October 2012
    If the player base doesn't care and they don't it is pointless to try and persuade them. Asking someone new to sign up and fight a bot and bring 300 friends... point being you fake fighting it while your buddies use it. It is as Sky said a waste of time when it takes 1000x more energy to do it that way. The people playing do not care so why would hundreds of others?Furthermore if you get 300 users on your side the bot can run 3000 more accounts to kill them too.
  • If the player base doesn't care and they don't it is pointless to try and persuade them. Asking someone new to sign up and fight a bot and bring 300 friends... point being you fake fighting it while your buddies use it. It is as Sky said a waste of time when it takes 1000x more energy to do it that way. The people playing do not care so why would hundreds of others?Furthermore if you get 300 users on your side the bot can run 3000 more accounts to kill them too.
    Thats been my argument for not fighting the bot for the past.. year, two years?
  • edited October 2012
    Zeality, I respect your opinion but I don't work like that. I don't rely on others in the physical world either because individuals are generally too damn inefficient and unpredictable. I've just learnt that if you want something done, do it yourself. Fuck the talk, the emotions, the maybes and the what if's, just do whatever you have to do to get the job done. If I have to cheat to take out cheaters, then I will. I'll do whatever it takes if there's an objective or goal that has to be completed.
  • edited October 2012
    I think if you accept it then you accept your place under anybody that uses it. That's your choice but it's not appealing to me. At that point it isn't a strategy game but an ass kissing competition. That's what plays out in the pfs as everyone takes turns lying.
  • My god the lies in here are killing me
  • I think the issue here is that some players (skydragon+dank+others) still care about the integrity of the game or something such. I don't fall under that category as I don't know the first thing about botting, and I don't like building a kd for a week to see multis take it down in hours. There's really fuck all that the common SK player can do about the massive elephant in the room, so we just play and have fun :)

I turn a blind eye and very occasionally join in on some pretty sketchy shit, but fact is it happens every round regardless. You can keep playing how you're playing (multi'ing to kill cheaters, ghosts etc) and I'll keep playing how I enjoy playing; building kds to hit people, competing with/against friends and generally just bullshitting with them.

• edited October 2012
    Exactly, well said. I think people here whine way too much about things these days. If you want to farm, then farm and not get caught. If you want to go after farmers with multi's, then go after farmers with multi's. We're not all the same, and we all have our own agendas, principles and reasons for playing the game. I think that if people accepted that, then we'd have a better SK community.
  • Your agenda conflicts with other peoples enjoyment of the game though, hence why I wouldn't be surprised if you were KT'd at any point.
  • I think the issue here is that some players (skydragon+dank+others) still care about the integrity of the game or something such. I don't fall under that category as I don't know the first thing about botting, and I don't like building a kd for a week to see multis take it down in hours. There's really fuck all that the common SK player can do about the massive elephant in the room, so we just play and have fun :)

I turn a blind eye and very occasionally join in on some pretty sketchy shit, but fact is it happens every round regardless. You can keep playing how you're playing (multi'ing to kill cheaters, ghosts etc) and I'll keep playing how I enjoy playing; building kds to hit people, competing with/against friends and generally just bullshitting with them.

Nah they care about the integrity of the game when it suits them, dank/fc have done nothing (literally nothing) but cheat in their entire history and the other 30 year old muslim ghosted/multied/protected multies who matched and intereacted "because they wer nice people" and because his AL said they wont be killed for it.

....the same al who was sharing his account too

Dont even begin to fall for their shit zeal
  • haha should have made it more clear, i dont agree with them, im just assuming thats their angle.
  • I've got at least one full braincell and i dont know where you are, but i havent been looking.
    Too far from you Zeal.
  • edited October 2012
    Zeality, and their agenda conflicts with my enjoyment with their fake wars and BS farming. Thought that was obvious that there's two sides to everything.

And Qwj, it must be tough living life as a midget, cunt.
  • As much time as you spend writing this shit you could be out getting some pussy instead.
  • edited October 2012
    Nah they care about the integrity of the game when it suits them, dank/fc have done nothing (literally nothing) but cheat in their entire history and the other 30 year old muslim ghosted/multied/protected multies who matched and intereacted "because they wer nice people" and because his AL said they wont be killed for it.
    I don't like posting FC history. Every veteran already knows this story. This feud has gone on for a very long time. I'll do it once more since you may genuinely not know but I honestly doubt it. I'll anticipate the oh God not again responses but power through this the best that I can.

It all began in round 9 version 1 with sector 4:20. I always wanted to land there it was a big deal to me at the time. People knew me I had respect and had been Romans war general for a long time. I did not cheat on SK. It came to my attention the previous round that my AL Mikey33 aka Babylon10 did. He was affiliated with TAG. A UA called xLTx had also sprung up all over the server. The problem began when one of them started to rape my sector mate. I approached Mikey and he said this is ok it is a TAG account. He went on to tell me who was using it and what was going on. This didn't sit well with me it rubbed me the wrong way. I'd let my accounts get raped in war. This guy was doing nothing wrong he was just being raped and the alliance didn't care. I was powerless so I made a PF thread about it. That's when I was greeted with this lovely statement, "You can't cheat on StarKingdoms." Bam, thread locked. To make matters worse my account was raped in a span of about 5 minutes from top 20 to dead by an xLTx bot. As you can guess that thread was locked right away as well. So there I am dead, and my best buddy on the game is thumbing his nose at me.

I sign up again and every time I post in a new alliance xLTx are there trashing me in mass. I had never heard of any of them but there were so many. Everywhere I went there they were doing it again. It didn't matter where I went. I formed xUSAx with legitimate players in an attempt to take them out, but it was not enough firepower. I realized that fighting a bot with real players and dealing with their top kingdom concerns wasn't going to produce the desired results. Then I made another PF post stating that I ran an IRC server with a crew and if that bot wasn't taken down I'd have them sign up. They laughed again. That's when all hell broke loose. My buddies came over and we teamed up with some existing players. Killpeppers found a missile exploit and handed it to me. I trashed both servers instantly. BCart had to end the game early and restart. At that time he asked me to be his beta tester, and never responded again. A green light to continue cheating. We were jacking accounts left and right it really was chaos for a long time. Our crew was extremely unpredictable. We would disband top alliances over night. I remember rolling one xLTx guy out and the second his AL showed up I smoked him. Then everyone else that messaged me until all of the messages stopped completely. I could go on with over the top stories for a long time. Like when 3 alliances Soulstar, Darkstar, and Icestar thought it would be funny to ignore me saying I just got click hit 8 times in a row. In response we stacked the AL's sector and outgrew him. Then we raped him till he was dead and had everything disband. Or the time Caspian tried to have me KTed pretending he was a regular non affiliated kingdom. Source, MadGuyz, and LuminatX threatened war if I touched him. I killed him then we beat the living shit out of all 3 of those alliances until they declared peace. If my wife had payed the cable bill I would have had a death grip on the server that entire round. Instead Ice posted I died, hehe. We became what we hated. No joke we used to knock out top alliances right after they'd post that we couldn't. You would say something like yeah well they won't get my account. Yep, we just got that too. There were power struggles and lots of flips. One day Ice disbanded my top account to try to snap me out of it. He said I had lost sight of the goal and only cared about my account. It worked and I stopped being a networth whore.

I focused on the bot again and set aside the multis. What was the goal? To destroy the game. Just like the movie where they hit the credit agencies we were trying to take out the game. Our goal back then was to chase people off of here since in our eyes they were sheep. The main weapon was exposing the cheating by talking about this taboo subject on this game. There is a lot of irony in my being upset that people are leaving because of the bot. Yet, the intention was to clear all of the sheep so people would see this and not be able to deny it. I'm here completing that mission. What comes next? Either BCart pulls the plug or the bot leaves. People aren't going to repopulate this game when it's obvious. Kesha and company would like you to believe that bot was created to protect his friends who were singled out and unable to grow kingdoms. Do you believe that story? Don't they dominate top kingdoms? 2ndC is now the dominant alliance but it's the same people on the bot with a new name. It's not the first time they did that name switch bs they have a long history of it. Something else you know the only mod left is TAG and uses the bot?

Anyways we did do a lot of good for this game. I turned in about 100 patches to BCart and never got a single response but he did eventually fix those bugs. I called out the click bug and showed everyone how to do it when the mods were hiding the fact they too used it. xFCx blew the lid off of the cheating. When TAG said we had no proof of them cheating and they dared us to hack their site and find it... it was done. Proof posted for all to see no more saying you don't cheat. For a long time we protected the server against bashers. Nobody else seemed to care but we would make crappy accounts just to let them get bashed and beat the crap out of people for it. There were so many occasions when this server turned their backs to legitimate grievances and it was xFCx that stepped up to the plate.

After I had my daughter I promised the wife that I would stop hacking. We got into a lot of crazy shit during those times both in and out of the game. Some of our buddies even got in a lot of trouble. Killpeppers for instance was banned from using computers. I've been on the net a long time I've seen a lot of crazy stuff go down. What I did not do which was entirely in my power at the time was drop this server or create a bot. I did hack the forum but only after the mods called me a script kiddie and stated that I could not do so. The next day it was done. I returned it to Wybo upon request after the forum turned to chaos. Truth be told I held xFCx back from far more vicious attacks than people realize. I get angry but I also have a conscience. There were many times when we had root on this server and did nothing at all. When those forums were hacked I had every single user/pass on this forum in a file. I deleted it. xLTx said that we couldn't have cracked those hashes that it was impossible. Their site went down shortly after and those passwords were all cracked and their alliance disbanded.

Sorry for the long post. People sometimes say dank you should tell your story maybe people would follow and I just shake my virtual head I'm like man that's a lot of words. This is just a glimpse really there is way too much that xFCx did over the years both good and bad. I'm not gonna lie we screwed over a lot of people and we earned the hatred that exists towards us. Right now though I'm legit. I've been legit. I only cheated when HiHaters dared me to come after him doing so. Challenging me to do something hasn't gone well in the past and still doesn't today. If I see you saying it's okay then it's game on if I see an opening. Sorry to the wifey.
  • Zzzzzzzz lies lies and more lies. Writing novels full of lies while your high. sad bastard
  • edited October 2012
    Chosen which account is your main yet? ;-)

And loving the farming. You and Qwj are some real Pro's..
  • edited October 2012
    Lynog you were not here there is not a single lie. You are just a bot boy. A dime a dozen. You were still in diapers I might even be your real daddy son.
  • Jesus thats some text wall...ill read that later
  • although i will point out...
    Lynog you were not here there is not a single lie. You are just a bot boy. A dime a dozen. You were still in diapers I might even be your real daddy son.

It all began in round 9 version 1 with sector 4:20.

We wer both here before that.
  • Yeah its a fuckload of text. I used the entire bit of character spacing.