Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Random Threats

edited October 2012 in Game Talk
The [Fuck] alliance has declared war with the [DX] alliance.

If I am not given HG's location I will suicide TeTrA with war bonus for no reason at all. Thank you.

Password is Fuck if anybody want to join me.

Comments

• shut up bubs you gimp
  • edited October 2012
    Is u mad assspray?
  • edited October 2012
    Tbh I'm surprised bubs doesn't have a whole thread of himself on different accounts talking to himself.

I think he is that desperate for attention.
  • I do have an account to agree with myself. I saw you guys doing it and figured hey why not.
  • I do have an account to agree with myself. I saw you guys doing it and figured hey why not.
    Brilliant.
  • Run along and play now Bubs we will get the crayons out for you in a bit but the adults are busy now.
  • You don't look busy analdiver.
  • edited October 2012
    Bubs, smoking all the product means a loss of profit...and in your case teeth.
  • Go find HG for me monkey or TeTrA gets raped.
  • Little Bubs happy he is getting some attention finally?

At least you are staying true to the fact the only way you can break Someone is by suiciding on them at the beginning of a round.
  • Playing longer is stupid.
  • October 13, 13:27:57 our alliance has canceled the war relation with the [Fuck] alliance.

\ /
  • edited October 2012
    So it still appears in the list to declare war, peace, or NAP. You just can't view the alliance when you click on it. I was wondering if it could hide from status that would have been pretty groovy to create an alliance immune to that bs.
  • Does dank really smoke Meth?
  • yeah has done for years. him and his brother according to what he said
  • edited October 2012
    Don't really have a brother or smoke meth but Lynog does put a dildo in his anus every day.
  • Lynog seems more believable. Dildo in anus sounds fake.
  • I don't need a reason it's for the lols.
  • HG hasent even played for a couple rounds. He comes back to play n here u are up in his ass like a monkey for no other reason then holding grudges from the past cause thats all u can remember before u took a down swing on da meth... dude stop the hate lol thats my job bubs.
    He totally did that to me and flazer so I would say Dank has fair game.
  • edited October 2012
    Let's see when I came back they tried to KT me for being a multi with no proof and wouldn't even say who they were. Then I broke my SL so they'd have something real to cry about. So fair game.
  • edited October 2012
    source:http://www.narconon.org/drug-abuse/signs-symptoms-meth-use.html

"...Repeated use can show up in an irregular heartbeat, rapid heartbeat, mood disturbances, violent, aggressive, paranoid behavior, confusion and insomnia. There may be a rapid deterioration of the person's behavior or appearance if he or she is a heavy user..."

rock bottom.

here is some help
    Talk a Drug Rehab Counselor:
    800-775-8750
  • Let's see when I came back they tried to KT me for being a multi with no proof and wouldn't even say who they were. Then I broke my SL so they'd have something real to cry about. So fair game.
    If that was like 10 rounds ago it was me, I remember you crying about not being a multi, I told you to chill out no proof no worries and u rolled your sl so once again I had you farmed.. Starting to see a pattern here bubbles? Lmao

Shut your mouth for once in your life.

Also HG > Tetra...and tetra is used to it anyhow. Wat you gonna do suicide 10 multis on someone outta noob? Look up Einstein's definition of insanity.
  • Shoulda listened dipshit and I wouldn't be killing you over n over n over. You're just shit.
  • Shoulda listened dipshit and I wouldn't be killing you over n over n over. You're just shit.
    "Wouldn't" implies you have or will, and since neither is the case... Fail.
  • Oh you want to see some screen shots of you being rofl stomped. Take your failure to admit anything and constant lies back to s2 where nobody notices.
  • edited October 2012
    Oh yes plz post em up! Post the round it happened and the alliances present also plz... Also alliance kts during war don't count unless you posted the kt or was AL.
  • edited October 2012
    Well, if anything, at least Lynog, Qwj and Jones have learnt to shut the fuck up and not provoke me. I'm guessing they don't want me to ruin their games for the third time in a row, which is fine by me because I'm happy to play one round where I'm not preoccupied with those scouse douchebags.
  • edited October 2012
    They all advised dipshit to ignore me. He even claimed to have me blocked but kept replying. Some people never learn. There used to be some dork that came on the block every weekend. Everytime I'd beat his ass and he'd bring more people and guns. I think he finally got stabbed to death by another group. Some people are just fucked in the head.
  • Guess he didn't know when to quit, lol. :)
  • edited October 2012
    Man I never got close to that point before with anyone else. I think HG is that stupid.