Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Random Threats

Comments

• I used to go roof hoping thru china town... You guys are bitch made.
    Why would you jump to rooftops? Were you an urban ninja or something?
  • edited October 2012
    Your an idiot.

Thought u said u lived in a city?... LoL
  • Living in poor areas of a city don't make you no thus. Especially when you always play e gangsta
  • No it just means you will get mugged by thugs.
  • why bother mugging people in poor areas? are they stupid?
  • edited October 2012
    It seems mugging people for anything is just awesome fun to do for some people. Once they get out of jail they head back to poor areas and just take out their failures on everyone else until they go back in. That's the best I can make of it.
  • You live there because of cheep rent? Or do you supply Meth to surrounding neighborhoods?
  • edited October 2012
    Stop making multis to parrot yourself. Try to pay attention too you have no clue wtf you're talking about. We're talking about the difference of being mugged by Scouser Chav's in track suits compared to getting mugged by a group of gang bangers in America. Is there a difference? I think so because the Chav's don't carry fire arms. It removes a huge part of the fear factor right there. Also people don't always join gangs to thug they may do it to prevent attacks.
  • Do you have rabies?
  • no but if bubs is around you know they got meth.
  • I'm a gang star.
  • ur a faggot more like it
  • It's not gay if he's suckin' my dick.
  • open dat mouth john
  • hmm no one watched the GIF all the way to the end, did they?
    I did, wondered when it would end.
  • What's sad is that Dank continually makes some very good points, but you kids repeatedly try and derail any thread he's involved in.
  • What's sad is that Dank continually makes some very good points, but you kids repeatedly try and derail any thread he's involved in.

you just lost all creditability.....not that you really had any left.
  • Yea Bubbles makes great points, like when he said he was the only legit player left in the game. Until he posted proof he uses multis just like the guys he points fingers at... Just like when skydragon cheats and then gets mad cuz someone out cheated him rofl...
  • Yea Bubbles makes great points, like when he said he was the only legit player left in the game. Until he posted proof he uses multis 5 posts later,hmm just like the guys he points fingers at... Just like when skydragon cheats and then gets mad cuz someone out cheated him rofl...
  • edited October 2012
    Just like when skydragon cheats and then gets mad cuz someone out cheated him rofl...
    I don't even know where to begin with this stupid comment of yours..
  • Oh maybe I'm mistaken but didn't u ghost and then tweaked out when multis showed up to stop you? That's what I thought I read anyways I didn't play that round .but since your a guy who takes SK srs enough to claim he stalked and tried to fight someone over SK... lol I believe everything I'm told/read about you.
  • edited October 2012
    Multi's showed up to stop me when I was a ghost kingdom? I mean seriously, I already had a low opinion of you and believe that you're one of the dumbest people around here, but this part alone just shows how stupid you are. And that's just the first line..
  • Dank employs a shade of logic in his posts. The current multis dont benefit a mysti more than an FW for tickhitters, not enough to make Them OP. He looks at multis and assumes theres a master plan, where i just see food for all. He says the robs will make them great for cheaters(probers) but that only lasts for a few days before they are dry and/or other farms and actives start stockpiling more cash.

The great truth he is missing is that tickhitters and tickrobbers will always be bigger and better. This round, there will be newbs on the same level as them as there is more available 25land hits.
  • edited October 2012
    Will just mean that the tickhitters and tickrobbers will have a higher chance of getting away with the blatant cheating "if everyone's doing it".

Personally, I'm scanning all sectors and seeing who these people are. Then do something about it.
  • edited October 2012
    Will just mean that the tickhitters and tickrobbers will have a higher chance of getting away with the blatant cheating "if everyone's doing it".

Personally, I'm scanning all sectors and seeing who these people are. Then do something about it.
    Rofl. And wat can you do about it? Pretend to show up there house, kick in their doors and fake like u punked em?

Are you not aware of what a question mark means? Re read wat I wrote about the ghost slowly this time.
  • Will just mean that the tickhitters and tickrobbers will have a higher chance of getting away with the blatant cheating "if everyone's doing it".

skyfag thinks he is the sk police still...hahahahaha
    do something better with your time bro.

• edited October 2012
    He is the closest thing to it.
  • Your right the countless alliance leaders posting multis/cheaters for the last 12 years counts for nothing, How could I have missed that skydragon single handedly killed more multis/cheats then anyone else EVER... I mean not single handed he likely cheated to do any of whatever he claims he does.

Lmao.... Dumb and dumber over here..

• Lets not forget when sky makes these multi's to "fix" the problems, he then gets bored and ruin's other players games then lol's about it in the pf's.

He is more of a death sentence to this game than anyone else.
  • edited October 2012
    HG finally right. Sky is the best player.