Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our brave kingdom Hiroko Takashiro (1:17) attacked Uncle Freehills (1:10) and conquered 880 planets.

Comments

• Dude, you could have just said "Yea I guess I farmed, I didn't really think of it because the guy suicided on me and I really didn't gain much advantage of it." - but no. You came here, and claimed certain people were noobs (false), you most certainly didn't break the rules (false), and now this. False. False dude, just, false.
  • And no, it wasn't farming. I didn't attack a contact. I attacked a douchebag who suicided on me. It wasn't a multi account. It wasn't a friend. It wasn't someone I regularly communicate with. It was a noob in my sector who rage quit and suicided on me. I had no prior knowledge. I took the SoM myself. I gained no advantage. As per the actual game rules and as per the fake "player made" rule, I did nothing wrong. If you can't accept that, you are either illiterate, ignorant, stupid, or all three.
  • NSG, except I gained NO advantage from it. And yes, the people I called noobs ARE noobs. They might not be as bad as you, but they still suck at this game.
  • The noob you refer to suicides on you knowing the rule would get you killed. So who is the noob now? I think I remembered what emo said to me about making that point now.
  • Lol we didn't even KT you for farming - you were just easy to KT and active.
  • if you didnt do anything wrong, then why did you not hit for 30 hours afterwards? isnt that a form of punishment?
  • edited September 2012
    When he did hit again he hit another suicider for a large gain.
  • Because I chose not to. It was my sole decision. I didn't have to. There is no rule saying I had to. No one suggested it to me. Trying to use my choice to not make a hit for over 30 hours afterwards doesn't mean jack shit. I'm a nice guy, what can I say?
  • edited September 2012
    That you were waiting on another farm?
  • And no, I did not hit any other suicider the entire round. Dank you are a fucking idiot who clearly spouts bullshit every other sentence.
  • if you honestly believed you had done nothing wrong then you wouldnt of agreed not to hit for 30hours, By not hitting you done good by your farming, its that simple.
  • I posted it in the other farmer Daryl thread.
  • It was to get ignorant dumbasses like yourself, lynog, off my back. Niggers hanging off my back is a annoying. Why don't you go take care of your bank farms noob?
  • September 2, 22:33:04 Our kingdom Tameable Poet (1:11) bravely defended against Living Legend (1:19) and lost 359 planets.
    September 2, 22:35:53 Our kingdom Tameable Poet (1:11) bravely defended against Daryl Tucker (1:17) and lost 300 planets.
    September 2, 22:36:44 Our brave kingdom Tameable Poet (1:11) attacked Walter White dd (1:19) and conquered 33 planets.
    September 2, 22:37:05 Our brave kingdom Tameable Poet (1:11) attacked Daryl Tucker (1:17) and failed.
    September 2, 22:40:23 Our kingdom Tameable Poet (1:11) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    September 2, 22:40:23 Our kingdom Tameable Poet (1:11) bravely defended against Mai (1:13) and lost 255 planets.
    September 2, 22:40:34 Our kingdom Tameable Poet (1:11) bravely defended against Mai (1:13) and lost 215 planets.
    September 2, 22:41:58 Our kingdom Tameable Poet (1:11) bravely defended against Thales (1:19) and lost 182 planets.
    September 2, 22:45:55 Our kingdom Tameable Poet (1:11) bravely defended against Iroh (1:13) and lost 154 planets.
    September 2, 22:48:54 Our kingdom Tameable Poet (1:11) bravely defended against Gunslinger (1:18) and lost 131 planets.
    September 2, 22:50:02 Our kingdom Tameable Poet (1:11) bravely defended against Neuroshima (1:10) and lost 111 planets.
    September 2, 22:56:06 Our kingdom Tameable Poet (1:11) bravely defended against Aunty Freehills (1:10) and lost 94 planets.
    September 2, 22:58:24 Our kingdom Tameable Poet (1:11) bravely defended against Silverlake (1:18) and lost 80 planets.

Farmer is obvious. Put the least amount of effort possible into disguising it.
  • OHH MY GOD WHO CARES.

The entire sector of 1:10 farmed and MisFits is sticking up for them.
    When Ixta found out one of her top KDs farmed, she had him KTd.

Just pointing out some events in the round.
  • Niggers hanging off my back is a annoying.
    That will surely win over the crowd. I bet you can find a swastika avatar on google images.

• GayR, no one is disputing 1:10 farming their asses off.

Dank, thanks for proving how much of a dumbass you are. I hit Tameable before he even attacked me in order to kill off some of his tanks and soldiers. An antiturtle, yes, but not even close to a suicider. God you are stupid.
  • Oh, and dank, suck my big black cock you fucking whore. You've done it in past rounds, do it now.
  • Whatever you say farmer. We're pretty much in this together now. I will make you an xFCx nazi avatar.
  • Just pointing out some events in the round.
    dat ur fukin retarded is what ive learnt m8
  • You know what you remind me of Daryl?

• GayR
    I'm sorry, who the fuck are you other than some farmer that can get his ass trolled for days over the same subject?
    Get the fuck over it and yourself.
  • That's the moment you realize you're the noob.
  • It was to get ignorant dumbasses like yourself, lynog, off my back. Niggers hanging off my back is a annoying. Why don't you go take care of your bank farms noob?
    You just got real mad all of a sudden, i wouldnt mind i wasnt even trolling either.

umad u real mad

These farmer Daryl threads are awesome.

These farmer Daryl threads are awesome.

Horse sponk from his days as a farmer

• looks like daryl tucker is KoD

lol, brush up on your minigolf skills noob