Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our brave kingdom Hiroko Takashiro (1:17) attacked Uncle Freehills (1:10) and conquered 880 planets.

124»

Comments

• My touchpad and I hate this game.
  • I dont farm...gets my hands dirty
  • Screen shot of said SOM?
  • OHH MY GOD WHO CARES.

The entire sector of 1:10 farmed and MisFits is sticking up for them.
    When Ixta found out one of her top KDs farmed, she had him KTd.

Just pointing out some events in the round.
    Its hard to do anything like that when rp etc wars us the second we form and won't stop until we disband ya know?
  • Hahahaha Pat i was just thinking that. Its defo KoD, he has a unique brand of rage. Zam and Clara are playing so im sure he is too.

KoD sucks at MG, and tries to defend his farming... mhm
  • OHH MY GOD WHO CARES.

Its hard to do anything like that when rp etc wars us the second we form and won't stop until we disband ya know?
    Your AL has already said that they will do nothing about it.
  • OHH MY GOD WHO CARES.

Your AL has already said that they will do nothing about it.
    Ok a couple of things, firstly its really hard to do anything good or bad when you are in a war. No way to KT farmers or anything when other kingdoms are getting blasted. Secondly if its such a big deal to the universe why are other kingdoms being destroyed atm by the alliances that are fighting misfits? You would think priority one would be pie rook etc instead of others
  • no ixta has already said she will never call off the war lol
  • Funny though isn't it that most of the people so up in arms wanting these people dead are the same ones who defended DT and loobster 1:19...
    I never farmed. I was attacked by a douchebag while I was online, took an SoM and hit him twice. I gained hardly any more land than I would have making a normal attack but lost about 4x more military in the entire process. Not only that, I waited over 30 hours to attack again and didn't build on the land for about 20 hours. Farming is about gaining an advantage through a friend. I gained absolutely no advantage and no friends were involved. The net value was actually negative, meaning I gained a disadvantage. Only idiots and noobs say I farmed in order to justify my superior talent. End of story.
    Screen shot of said SOM?
  • IS just pkd a war inactive