Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our brave kingdom Hiroko Takashiro (1:17) attacked Uncle Freehills (1:10) and conquered 880 planets.

Comments

• superior talent? funny coming from a farmer
    Perfect example of an idiot and noob.
  • Ok, here's a screenshot in case you farmers have yet to take a look at the rules page and don't believe people pasting in the text:

• NSG, I did not violate that rule in any way, shape, or form.
  • I think it counts as you violating it.
  • Because BCart has been absent during rounds, the uni (via KT, as usual) judges this rule based on having insider information on a suicider and taking advantage (multiple grabs). Had anyone, at any point, prior to the hits came out and told the uni in some fashion that this guy was a suicider - then the whole uni would be considered a "contact."
  • He didn't say he was suiciding on me. I clicked on some page while I was updating my account and saw news, and saw he hit me. I then proceeded to SoM him. Seeing he suicided and due to him hitting me, i hit him. Not hard to comprehend. I didn't ask for him to suicide. I didn't expect him to suicide. He didn't tell me he suicided. After I hit, I looked in the chat and he had announced he suicided prior to me clicking attack. I broke no rules whatsoever.
  • Nah, pretty sure you farmed.
  • You broke the rule and cheated, as it clearly states. Funny seeing these people trying to weasel out of their own cheating
  • If you take one hit and walk away you're fine. I don't know why top players can't get this through their heads.
  • Thing is hes a shit player, not a top player. Anyone with DW can look like they are good, but they are all shit players. Its just so disappointing with these ego flated noobs that can't even do the most basic of things right
  • edited September 2012
    The player made rule is actually more lenient than the one BCart wrote. His words are firm no hitting at all.
  • One hit is just as bad as two in the case of friend farming. I didn't friend farm. He was not a contact or a friend and I had no prior knowledge of him suiciding nor did I know he suicided prior to me taking his SoM (suspected it when I saw the damage my military took). I could have hit him 4 times and it still wouldn't have been cheating in any way, shape, or form. You can't take every scenario and mash it all up into the same thing. Doesn't work like that. Each situation is different, and this situation was in no way cheating.
  • There is no difference in situations. Bottom line is you friend farmed, and cheated.
  • edited September 2012
    Daryl, it doesn't matter if he was your friend or not. If a kingdom is suicided and you're a big kingdom only hit once or risk the repercussions. The smaller kingdoms will want your head on a stick. They love to see a top kingdom go down, and rightfully so when you have just had a huge free land gain. You're talking about the most entertaining rule on the entire game, and pretending it doesn't apply to you. Give it up.
  • Fuck.. I just posted about this in the other thread.. read that one. I'm not repeating myself yet again, well maybe just to ask for warp gates.. but that's it!
  • edited September 2012
    Flazer you are blind if you think every situation is the same. If I got 700 free land from 1 hit on a guy that didn't suicide on me, that would have been better than getting 600 free land from 2 hits on a guy that did suicide on me? Really? Get a clue. That is 100% illogical. Use common sense, something you guys are obviously lacking.
  • edited September 2012
    If nobody can break them yes. Otherwise just have them rolled once for each extra hit. Daryl got marked a KT in a war I believe. Don't argue with emo isn't a rule just common sense.
  • Flazer you are blind if you think every situation is the same. If I got 700 free land from 1 hit on a guy that didn't suicide on me, that would have been better than getting 600 free land from 2 hits on a guy that did suicide on me? Really? Get a clue. That is 100% illogical. Use common sense, something you guys are obviously lacking.
    How many units did you lose on this attack to gain 700 land? 1-2mil worth?

• edited September 2012
    Being suicided on, I lost roughly 2.6 million in units. Making 2 grabs while gaining 200 more land I would have lost roughly 700k in units. No matter how you look at it, I lost out. Gained no advantage whatsoever. Broke no rules whatsoever.
  • Just admit it pie and nimrook - you couldn't be in the position you're in without being in the top alliance and farming your asses off the entire round.
  • And DT they're just fucking screwing with you chill out.
  • edited September 2012
    Choose the correct answer:

1. When I lose my military it's always a good idea to gain 20% land asap.

2. No.
  • When aunty freehills farmed that kd in their own sector without actually telling anyone else outside, they kept saying go to sector chat etc etc etc. I would have put him as a KT but I wasn't AL, which is what I said after we learned of that farmage.

The only point I see here is there are a lot of crybabies, which is even more disappointing cause I thought most of it went away, but when a super stacked sector comes by with a bunch of raging egomaniacs with no skill other than utilizing farming methods, its pretty entertaining.

Also pie, daryl dared emo to suicide, and guess what happened, farmahoy
  • Choose the correct answer:

1. When I lose my military it's always a good idea to gain 20% land asap.

2. No.
  • Flazer, once again you show how retarded you are. I never dared eod to suicide. He did that on his on free will. And dank, I didn't gain 20% of my land. Not even close.
  • edited September 2012
    All I know is emo suicided cuz you called him on something. Can't remember what and don't think anyone else does cuz it didn't matter after you farmed. Dude most if not all of us have been in here saying the exact things you are. Then we died. After that it's get that farmer kill him. You'll enjoy screwing someone over too. It's fun to kill farmers and taunt them you'll see. Now go find a farmer from your noob kingdom and let the fun begin. Rumor has it 1:10 is full of em.

Their banner is funny. ;)
  • Sorry but going around accusing people of cheating when they are not is ridiculous and makes you look bad (like how you look right now). If you don't get your facts straight you just look like a dumbass whiner (like you do now). We already know you have cheated plenty of times. That isn't news. You are a wolf who cried wolf.
  • Like i said in the other thread DT it would of been harsh to kill you for it but it was still farming. I think the fact you never hit for 30hours or so probably does even out what free gains you got from it though.

That being said, anti turtle junk DWs do not in anyway make your skills superior.
  • edited September 2012
    Sorry but going around accusing people of cheating when they are not is ridiculous and makes you look bad (like how you look right now). If you don't get your facts straight you just look like a dumbass whiner (like you do now). We already know you have cheated plenty of times. That isn't news. You are a wolf who cried wolf.
    And now you can be too. Welcome to the cheater club, it's irreversible, FarmerDaryl.

• Except I couldn't even break myself. You must not have been playing or paying attention if you thought my kingdom was an antiturtle. I had better defense than 99% of the playerbase.