Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our brave kingdom Hiroko Takashiro (1:17) attacked Uncle Freehills (1:10) and conquered 880 planets.

edited September 2012 in General
Discuss

Comments

• fuck off

regards, everyone
  • Significance?
  • Uncle Freehills (1:10)

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Multiple Terrain
    Networth: 1,612,894 (3)
    Land: 7,924 (3)

Tears from Heaven (1:17)

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Forest and Wilderness
    Networth: 1,008,304 (47)
    Land: 4,554 (41)
    Honor: 1,832 (57)
  • Yes. Ok. Tears from Heaven. I see.
  • This didn't help :(
  • little guy hit big guy and still [relatively] safe from being hit.
  • Uncle hit Tears, Hiroko retailed for Tears and smashed Uncle.
  • i thought we were on the same side?
  • yeah, forgot that part. Little bit of civil war going on already in sk
  • aw man, this tread dose not even come close to how crazy this night was. :)
  • now 1:17 gets uncle kt'd lol
  • To be fair- uncle and crew started sabos first. I wanted to just let bygones be bygones.
  • lol well thats just how it is some days
  • fattest grab sofar?!
  • Our brave kingdom Aunty Freehills (1:10) attacked Hiroko Takashiro (1:17) and conquered 892 planets.

they are really going at it :o
  • I just think it's hilarious. he tells me it was a mistake, then passes my som around the uni, then cries he got hit because he's never archived and wants to play for score, then has to get his sector mate to mass offence all day to hit back with war bonus. then messages me to point out that Hiro lost land. its just hilarious. oh and misfits is killing me now because when they told me to join the joined rp.

life's a bitch eh
  • so....... who are auntie and uncle freehills?
    U sure m8

We best be askin who u are

U sure m8

word around the water cooler is that he took over mercers kingdom in 1:2
    U sure m8

you know who iam, im the daddy.

now who are auntie and uncle freehills? i mean who are they on sk what names do they go by?

• Success
    (September 7, 12:58:54)
    Spoils
    Planets: 1,176
    Platinum: 143,386
    Civilians: 5,661
    Energy: 0

Honor: 1,328
    what happened?
  • I think a farmer just lost land no?
  • Funny though isn't it that most of the people so up in arms wanting these people dead are the same ones who defended DT and loobster 1:19...
  • I didnt defend anyone lol
  • This thread sucks ass.

but September 6, 16:55:07 Our brave kingdom That Guy (1:19) attacked Ty Lee (1:13) and conquered 551 planets.

nomnomnom
  • Funny though isn't it that most of the people so up in arms wanting these people dead are the same ones who defended DT and loobster 1:19...
    I never farmed. I was attacked by a douchebag while I was online, took an SoM and hit him twice. I gained hardly any more land than I would have making a normal attack but lost about 4x more military in the entire process. Not only that, I waited over 30 hours to attack again and didn't build on the land for about 20 hours. Farming is about gaining an advantage through a friend. I gained absolutely no advantage and no friends were involved. The net value was actually negative, meaning I gained a disadvantage. Only idiots and noobs say I farmed in order to justify my superior talent. End of story.
  • superior talent? funny coming from a farmer