Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lynog why do u suck at this game? Pls respond

Comments

• Whochallenged who to a fight? I know sky challenged lynog and viva challenged lynog
    didnt he post an address then puss out?
  • send me ur bench press #s ill see about letting u join darius fan club, chin up champ
  • From what i understand he posted his home address and sky didn't go. viva told him to go to a hotel both say rhe other wasn't there
  • Sky said was wrong address at the time. It was one of the best pf threads
  • edited May 2014
    pretty sure we're talking about someone who challenged a mentally challenged pf member to an irl nerd fight here, i dont think he gets to play that card
    Nobody has challenged you yet, mate. It's all in your mind.
  • edited May 2014
    who would? youd be crazy to challenge him, he can open 2 pop cans at once, in different hands
  • it's s2? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?
  • From what i understand he posted his home address and sky didn't go. viva told him to go to a hotel both say rhe other wasn't there
    Sky said was wrong address at the time. It was one of the best pf threads
    Yeah, it was spelt wrong. Not sure about Viva but the only reason I didn't go was because.. Come on, it's an online game! Fighting irl over an online game? Lol. Putting all the ego aside, I don't think either of us were serious about fighting over something so trivial. You're right though, it was an awesome thread regardless as well as a couple of related threads.

Difference between those times and now with Darius is that I don't think Darius has ever really been in any way entertaining. And once he was shown to be a liar fairly early on, it all went to shit for him.
  • I have read skys thread but I will say IMO lynogs friend debunking darius' WoW thing was the best
  • Without a shadow of a doubt and I completely agree. Neilyo destroying Darius' WoW stories trumps pretty much all other threads.
  • I'm a top tank on ff14.....i miss you guys
    Sky said was wrong address at the time. It was one of the best pf threads
    Yeah, it was spelt wrong. Not sure about Viva but the only reason I didn't go was because.. Come on, it's an online game! Fighting irl over an online game? Lol. Putting all the ego aside, I don't think either of us were serious about fighting over something so trivial. You're right though, it was an awesome thread regardless as well as a couple of related threads.

Difference between those times and now with Darius is that I don't think Darius has ever really been in any way entertaining. And once he was shown to be a liar fairly early on, it all went to shit for him.
    Sorry you feel that way, pls submit a complaint form here

http://idontgiveafuck.com/
  • put your e dick away
  • put your e dick away
    take it out of your mouth
  • Oh no he didn't. This calls for a whore off
  • @onlyindreams

or some players are normal and couldn't give two rips about pf trolling
    pretty sure we're talking about someone who challenged a mentally challenged pf member to an irl nerd fight here, i dont think he gets to play that card
    pretty sure the fact that most of us still play sk makes us all mentally challenged.
  • Oh no he didn't. This calls for a whore off
    Judge #2 here.

• King Joffrey (1:3)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Mountainous
    Networth: 772,233 (33)
    Land: 2,864 (38)
    Honor: 1,261 (39)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 269.63 (22)
    Online (Last 10 minutes): No
    Contact Information
    E-Mail Address: None
    ICQ Number: None
    MSN Address: None
    Yahoo Pager: None
    AIM Address: None
    Signature
    Last Login:

IPvSK2: 770-8C-1A-82 - May 18, 15:56:58

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 951-51-9A-7F
    IPvSK2: 865-28-49-C0
    IPvSK2: 770-8C-1A-82

lynog wherefore art thou?
  • Garbage KD
  • Dankula you're a terrible player. No room to call anyone garbage.
  • Dankula you're a terrible player. No room to call anyone garbage.
    i still build better kds then half the people that post in the pf

• if i was in an alliance which farmed the whole universe id prob be top 10 aswell but what can you do
  • Ya could lead a decent war and be that alliance zing
    Rounds not over man! Haha

yes it is

yes it is
    touche
  • if i was in an alliance which farmed the whole universe id prob be top 10 aswell but what can you do
    A top alliance would have 20 better players than you Bre
  • Ill benchpress u all
  • do you even lift?