Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lynog why do u suck at this game? Pls respond

Comments

• i am so incredibly mad right now
  • s2 lol, all of yous hould be ashamed to play it
  • Time for Miss Meadows to roll into S2 and take spots 1-34 again.. you fucked up shaming her D-man...
  • i am so incredibly mad right now
    grrr
  • edited May 2014
    To be fair, if all it really took was 11k goons to break lynog at this stage in the game, well he deserved it.

Sounds more like someone just got caught.
  • edited May 2014
    To be fair, if all it really took was 11k goons to break lynog at this stage in the game, well he deserved it.

I used 3 wls daru, ive just rolled him 3 seperate times with a maxed rwce for lols, will prolly get to about 5-6 times before I get bored
  • Ah. I didn't read the dates.

Your honor is quite a bit of shit for your size though. Only real negative i see.
  • To be fair, if all it really took was 11k goons to break lynog at this stage in the game, well he deserved it.

its not real impressive considering the first hit took 30k goons and 6k tanks to break.
  • May 16, 13:46:27 Our brave kingdom Angel (1:4) attacked King Joffrey (1:3) and conquered 382 planets.
    May 16, 22:24:50 Our brave kingdom Angel (1:4) attacked King Joffrey (1:3) and conquered 350 planets.
    May 17, 11:43:26 Our brave kingdom Angel (1:4) attacked King Joffrey (1:3) and conquered 317 planets.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    May 17, 13:53:46 Angel (1:4) Spy on Military 37,827 123 The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (7) UNAVAILABLE (4) UNAVAILABLE (1) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 9 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 4,574 10,720 10,720 10,720 0
    Laser Troopers 28,580 0 0 0 0
    Laser Dragoons 1,201 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 6,269 0 0 0 0

Your seriously bragging about this shitty piece of shit s2 weak ass terra? Your choo choo is coming sur
  • Those lt's melt like butter. Such a waste of money.
  • May 16, 13:46:27 Our brave kingdom Angel (1:4) attacked King Joffrey (1:3) and conquered 382 planets.
    May 16, 22:24:50 Our brave kingdom Angel (1:4) attacked King Joffrey (1:3) and conquered 350 planets.
    May 17, 11:43:26 Our brave kingdom Angel (1:4) attacked King Joffrey (1:3) and conquered 317 planets.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    May 17, 13:53:46 Angel (1:4) Spy on Military 37,827 123 The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (7) UNAVAILABLE (4) UNAVAILABLE (1) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 9 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 4,574 10,720 10,720 10,720 0
    Laser Troopers 28,580 0 0 0 0
    Laser Dragoons 1,201 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 6,269 0 0 0 0

Your seriously bragging about this shitty piece of shit s2 weak ass terra? Your choo choo is coming sur
    Wow @bcart pls remove this blatant abuse of pf rules
  • edited May 2014

its not real impressive considering the first hit took 30k goons and 6k tanks to break.
    22k goons bro, I couldve waited 6 ticks and sent out no defense but I dont give a fuk lol

Fkin carebears trying to dissect shit for ahhaha
  • edited May 2014
    @dariuz LOL

BTW you went really open to break him the first and second time, I saw the SoM's..
    Fact.

Lynog is cool and I'll let him fight his own battles but if I'm his sector mate don't expect me to sit idle.
  • Lynog= best DW player on the game
    Fact
  • just curious, what rule was broken? I didnt even know there were rules lol
  • yea used to be couldn't post cords etc.

but its s2....
  • ya that rule doesnt apply anywhere theres 5 people who play. And if thats the rule wouldnt it have been thrown out when he posted lynogs coords?
  • yea used to be couldn't post cords etc.

but its s2....
    I'm just simply stating that is the shittiest tf I've seen! Like seriously 34k goons but you secret the lds? I'd be embarrassed to brag about 30k lts on a tf... i mean I have tacs on a fuckin vi 0_o
  • New Mods, new rules.
  • Talk shit, ya get HIT!
  • New Mods, new rules.
    I'm going to have my tacs (on mysti) on Monday.
  • Idc about pf rules Bwahaha. .. I'm not defending lynog nor slandering exalted... I'm just saying the apparent boner on a game fir lynog is hilarious when your terra looks like that... don't mistake me I actually like BOTH these characters but that IS a terrible tf build... lol
  • God strat ftw
  • edited May 2014
    yea used to be couldn't post cords etc.

but its s2....
    I'm just simply stating that is the shittiest tf I've seen! Like seriously 34k goons but you secret the lds? I'd be embarrassed to brag about 30k lts on a tf... i mean I have tacs on a fuckin vi 0_o
    u are really overthinking this greg

s2 boring as fuck I just made a basic ass kd to entertain myself, noticed lynog had a even more shit kd so I massed goons and have been rolling him until I get bored or die, too busy at work to truly give a fuck these days

Reactor Warp Core Efficiency 2,718 418793 / 384,845 34% 211 Land

I could easily have tfs atm and been exploring for way more land with an unbreakable d, I just felt like rolling lynoob as fast and as many times as I could whenever rohan told me he was on s2
  • I'm not arguing here Darius, but how is he over thinking it?
  • I would like to point out there are many s1 kds bigger than you....
  • I would like to point out there are many s1 kds bigger than you....
    how many s1 kds are bigger than lynog?
  • Im not a S2 Player... but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.
  • Srsly 80 comments on s2?

i