Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lynog why do u suck at this game? Pls respond

Comments

• I thought you belieb.
  • I thought you belieb.
    i belivb
  • Poor exalted still obsessed with lynog poor little fella :(
  • Poor exalted still obsessed with lynog poor little fella :(
    Nah idgaf about lynog but I would suck jones's dads dick just to taste the recipe
  • Baby Batter.
  • edited May 2014
    I always thought every one drank wine, besides smokers and poor people. I don't mind some whites but reds are delish and can go with so many tasty foods!
  • >>>>>assuming anyone gives a shit about s2
  • I like red myself its so robust
  • May 18, 07:29:59 Man on Fire (1:3)

ohemgee forum rules broken heartattacknow

• Darius?

This was quite amusing.

Also, has lynog even posted yet? We all want to know why he is so bad.
  • last 20 seconds are the best.

lynog i assume doesn't care

ever

• Darius?

This was quite amusing.

Also, has lynog even posted yet? We all want to know why he is so bad.
  • lynog how do u feel about losing just like your soccer team probably did, and as all your ancestors always have?
  • I don't think he has, this looks like payback for lynogs world of warcraft banter. :D
    I'm with you.
    I'm with you.
    these guys
  • I don't think lynog likes to fight battles he can't win. He's not going to see this thread and instantly respond. He will carefully craft his response and then edit it down to the most nihilistic version of a response, if he responds at all. But rest assured, he has read it, and he isn't happy.
  • so much text.....
  • Just talk boutbooze flames
  • no more booze, im in no shape or form to talk about booze, rodeo day 3......
  • @onlyindreams

or some players are normal and couldn't give two rips about pf trolling
  • Lynog has actually posted in Azalieo's thread. All fingers point to him not giving any shit about what Darius has to say about anything.
  • Lynog has actually posted in Azalieo's thread. All fingers point to him not giving any shit about what Darius has to say about anything.
  • He's missing out on a good red wine discussion.
    I don't think lynog likes to fight battles he can't win. He's not going to see this thread and instantly respond. He will carefully craft his response and then edit it down to the most nihilistic version of a response, if he responds at all. But rest assured, he has read it, and he isn't happy.
    pretty sure onlyindreams is right here sky, sry about your hero bud but time and time again Ill wreck that loser and theres nothin he can do about it

send me ur bench press #s ill see about letting u join darius fan club, chin up champ
  • @onlyindreams

or some players are normal and couldn't give two rips about pf trolling
    pretty sure we're talking about someone who challenged a mentally challenged pf member to an irl nerd fight here, i dont think he gets to play that card
  • Where do people asking for dick sizes and bench press numbers fall?
  • #1 and #2 on every list ever
  • Where do people asking for dick sizes and bench press numbers fall?
    its a joke he'll never bench enough to be in my fan club

• Whochallenged who to a fight? I know sky challenged lynog and viva challenged lynog