Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Drawn Battle Lines

Comments

• Also proves to me you never played before this past year, you know nothing. I rolled with FC when it was originally around and it was nothing more then a joke half the time. Outside of stealing kingdoms and disbanding alliances, hacking the pfs and other shenanigans. That's why I never stuck around the crew. They had no direction and no concrete leadership. Dank never cared enough outside of trolling for a reaction.
    Not that it matters but there is an overwhelming amount of proof I played long before this last year lol, my first round was R5-R6 when I landed in Source, and Prince Caspian was my AL.

FC was never anything like LT, but they were capable of ruining your round if they wanted to. However, most of the real fighting was done via alliances back then, not UAs.
  • You're wrong Darius. I've never had an issue with the scousers -- why I dont care to fight them. You're confusing liverpoolfanclub with lancefanclub, the original #LFC which had people I actually despised in it (ex: persona).

Unlike Dank I dont need to carry grudges around for years, its what turns a once likeable player into a bitter pessimistic fuck.

Also you offers nothing. You wanted foot soldiers to be meatshidlds for you while you sat back on a trash turtle kingdom. You wanted to tell me what to do with my kd and men while you sit back on a useless kingdom with no political influence. Go fuck yourself if you think ill be a pawn to your bad plans. I'd rather die doing something half assed than sit and work with you.

You're not a good player. You're bad. You can't make top 10 in under 2 weeks without all the real skills players dying first. Making #1 after everyone dies and the round is half way through doesnt make you good, specially considering you need R/R to get there. Maintain a top 5 rank from week 1 through and people might start respecting you.
    No Arson, you're wrong. Heres why.

First off I never confused anything about LFCs. I was actually in LFC back in the day.

2nd: Nobody really carries around grudges here. I dont actually give a fuck about the scousers other than they're worthy opponents. Last round I offered to dick around with Lynog when he wanted to quit midway through the round, and I'd do it again for the fun of it. Who cares its starkingdoms.

3rd: No, I didnt want you for that. Foot soldiers are useless to me. I wanted you as a the front end as a leader. Barricade and I are elite tier KD builders and can be counted on to win a round easily in a builder race. Where we lack is the ability to multitask and lead the alliance players and neutral non-PF guys; I can't be an AL and stay hidden, and neither can Barricade.

If we aren't hidden our abilities are useless, as they will line up to suicide on me the second they find me. I proved that for fun this round, because I knew they would talk shit about me not revealing until midround, but somehow 3 different "Darius" KDs were all immediately ruined by suicidal ATs the second they were suspect or I claimed to be them, or even associated with me.

Because of this, we couldve utilized an AL who can be open and play the politics game while working together with us behind the scenes. I couldnt possibly count on Damdred and Vilt turned out to be a total coward, so I ended up having to take care of everything myself, as always.

4th. Wrong again.

4a) My first round back I held rank 1 securely the entire 2 weeks, inexperience with the bullshit that is SK DW led to me getting multied, ATed, then ATed by Jones, then ATed by Zeal, then ATed by Jones and Zeal 4 more times, then rebuilding back to rank 2 in less than 2 days until getting KTed as an AL.

4b) Did you already forget last round? I actually had the worst start imaginable and ended up rank 1 for a period in front of even Jones and Lynog. Inexperience with probes relative to the SK veterans combined with harassment from butthurt PF dwellers led to me being pushed to 3rd place, which I held the majority of the round. Ironically, you actually went R/R before anyone else and were unable to keep up with me or the rest of the top 5. I spent most of the round practicing spreadsheeting until I eventually converted to all income and just explored while watching the round play out.

4c) I hate turtling with a passion, on GoC I only played land efficient offensive strategies with absolute safe defense with a 25% safety factor for powerless, until I had a massive land lead and opened up an unstoppable offense. Its impossible to do that on SK because of the current state of DW, unless you go R/R.

4d) Atreyu was proof that this round, it didnt matter at all how well you played early. The scousers were just going to all pick DW and suicide on any top player they didnt know from the start and defense was completely worthless. If I had picked DW and kept up with them/ahead of them I wouldve been suicided on by one of their AT buddies really early on, like flazer who got rolled out 4 times early on and actually ended up with more goons than Lynog's "top KD".

I had fun typing this out and my chicken is ready now :)

• TL;DR...wouldnt waste my time anyways, your as bad as obama. If your mouth is moving your lieing.
  • TL;DR...wouldnt waste my time anyways, your as bad as obama. If your mouth is moving your lieing.
    Its a good thing im typing you fuckin retard
  • When Dank says he is done with this new mod, I'll assume he isn't talking about me. I refuse to allow Dank to bash me without a playful tone in his post!
  • Dudes, there is so much shit on this forum. Like, mega shit that I can't ever read anymore. Books full of shit. Buckets of shit. Cartfulls of shit. Epic shits. George R.R. Martin amounts of shit. Mega shits. Huge donkey ball shits. Fucking shits.
  • :: Gifts Tyrsis toilet paper.::
  • Amusing shit
  • *stabs carol as she plants flowers*

..oh wrong thread
  • Dudes, there is so much shit on this forum. Like, mega shit that I can't ever read anymore. Books full of shit. Buckets of shit. Cartfulls of shit. Epic shits. George R.R. Martin amounts of shit. Mega shits. Huge donkey ball shits. Fucking shits.
    There is no end to my ability to explain why people are wrong whenever they disagree with me ;)
  • Yet all you do is lie. Anyone can make a longwinded fictional story
  • edited April 2014

1. No you were not. Do you believe the bullshit you spew? Not surprising considering compulsive liars stack lies on top of lies until in their mind it becomes truth.

2. Irrelevant point. Dont care.

3. I wouldn't AL anyways. If I do these days, its a mockery. Half assed with very minimal effort.

4. Explain how im wrong. You're rebuttal is shit tier.

4a. Everyone gets AT raped. You're not special in that sense. You make yourself a target by being such a anal faucet in the pfs.

4b. I slept 15h after getting way too fucked up one night in the early stages of being R/R. Pop killed and didn't care to check anything after that.

4c. You're always a turtle. I wish Bean would update GoC so I could put your god complex six feet under.

4d. Anyone not playing DW now only wants to end score, which is hilarious. Nobody cares, you'll eventually not care and feel like a retard for wasting two months without sleep on this graveyard. The only semblance of fun you get out of this game now is by beating players better then you or ones you despise.

• 1. No you were not. Do you believe the bullshit you spew? Not surprising considering compulsive liars stack lies on top of lies until in their mind it becomes truth.

3. I wouldn't AL anyways. If I do these days, its a mockery. Half assed with very minimal effort.

4a. Everyone gets AT raped. You're not special in that sense. You make yourself a target by being such a anal faucet in the pfs.

4b. I slept 15h after getting way too fucked up one night in the early stages of being R/R. Pop killed and didn't care to check anything after that.

4c. You're always a turtle. I wish Bean would update GoC so I could put your god complex six feet under.

4d. Anyone not playing DW now only wants to end score, which is hilarious. Nobody cares, you'll eventually not care and feel like a retard for wasting two months without sleep on this graveyard. The only semblance of fun you get out of this game now is by beating players better then you or ones you despise.
    The funny thing about 4a is that he wasn't even anti turtled. My DW was rank 1 by a mile all round. He had rank 1 land. I wanted his land. I got his land. Then zeal joined. We rolled him out the top 100. Zeal died. I got bored and disbanded my rank 1.
  • Hahaha. I can't believe he took rank 1 land after trying to get everyone to do his dirty work. o/
  • Rage itt
  • Im sure meadows is sitting there with a bowl of popcorn eating this shit right up, a long with any other female who dares visit these forums (phantom, Caspian, etc).
  • 1. I spent hours a day in the lfc irc with persona newbiemode, lance etc. While I may not have been a main member I didn't identify with anything else at the time. I was also 12-13 years old, so I hardly had the mental capacity to be on the same level as uni students or young adults which many of them were.

2. What is the point to this game other than having fun? I have a blast every round while you seem to hate the game these days, maybe this should be the most important point.

3. Then what use is your "influence"? Like I said dank was right, you ain't shit except in your imagination

4. I never said I was unique in that aspect, just unaware of how broken it was until I experienced it firsthand.

4b) You were rr for a solid 2 weeks before you died, fuck off with that excuse lol, you tried to go offensive but never had a chance because you were already too far behind and you have no idea how to play the strat. Let's examine where you fucked up the easiest Strat in the game:

First you tried to make an offensive rr in a game where exploring was 2x more efficient than grabbing for land, in a round when everyone was 50-60% SMS to begin with, and robbing well instead of kidnaps actually gave you more income.

Then you tried to mass tfs as rr like a fuckin moron. If you had put all those research points into your land bonuses like rwce, you might have been able to actually grab efficiently while you nuked all the shit defense dw ats with your tanks for amazing land.

Instead of putting all land into income, you wasted it on asbs instead, which are essentially rax. Tons of people were high pop, so not having a good pop farm isn't an excuse. You wouldn't have lasted 12 hours with the shit I had to go through to do rr this round.

The list goes on, but I'm on a phone and I've got shit to do.

4c) I'm never a turtle unless I have no other choice. On SK dw forces me to turtle early on, but on goc I was always an offensive powerhouse from day 3 on.

4d) I don't play dw because there's no difference between a top player on dw and a total retard. Zeality made that observation this round especially. I don't play dw because I like to die on my own terms, not to shit players who picked a broken pt and made goons.

There are no player better than me to beat anymore, but I'm not necessarily better than jones or Lynog either, the skill cap is too low on this game to truly differentiate individual players on a meaningful level at the highest tiers.
  • edited April 2014

1. No you were not. Do you believe the bullshit you spew? Not surprising considering compulsive liars stack lies on top of lies until in their mind it becomes truth.

The funny thing about 4a is that he wasn't even anti turtled. My DW was rank 1 by a mile all round. He had rank 1 land. I wanted his land. I got his land. Then zeal joined. We rolled him out the top 100. Zeal died. I got bored and disbanded my rank 1.
    I guess were forgetting kingdom of earth hitting me or does 17k goons and 5k lts not count as an at in jones world?

I was still rank 1 land after that grab, but nothing can compete with a dw building free goons while I'm getting Multi raped and you're war abusing for free land, and tick robbing the massive amount of bank farm (not just inactive) bots for 250k a tick.

• edited April 2014
    If you were 12-13 then.. you must be in what, high school now? Makes sense. Angsty, attention whoring, excessive amount of free time. Lies to fit in. Put on your dress and lipstick elsewhere, not impressing anyone here princess.

P.S: speaking of dank, you're the only person who is sucking dick around here. You mention jones and lynog in nearly every post. That scouser cock must be a delicacy to you.
  • adorable
    Posting adorable still counts as something Lynog

It just tells me you want so bad to talk shit but are holding yourself back, but you want to be part of the conversation still.

The ultimate troll by me Lynog, you don't even get to play the shit talk game because you know you'll lose every time.

• edited April 2014
    Darius im not even gonna read your last reply. Enjoy talking to a wall you retard.

Also if you were 12-13 then.. you must be in what, high school now? Makes sense. Angsty, attention whoring, excessive amount of free time.
    You serious? I was 12 when I was in high school because I skipped two grades.

Exactly how long ago do you think the irc days were? It's 2014 bro

You should read my post, I actually gave you a few pro tips in it, you might learn a few things.
  • edited April 2014
    You were 12 in high school? Okay Einstein. Anyone that smart wouldn't waste so much time here attention whoring.

You're fooling no one.

Pro tip: Cut your hands off.

• Rage itt
  • edited April 2014
    Rage itt
  • this guy could put a glass eye to sleep. Adorable
  • edited April 2014
    Hes the equivalent of a Chihuahua.

I'm quaking in my boots Darius.
  • You were 12 in high school? Okay Einstein. Anyone that smart wouldn't waste so much time here attention whoring.

You're fooling no one.

Pro tip: Cut your hands off.

Do we really need me to prove this too? Oh boy I can't wait.

At 12 I was a freshman in high school. I was born in 1991 and I graduated HS in 2008. This makes me 22 years old now, and 12 when I started HS in 2004.

What part of I am actually a fucking genius and I come here to troll you guys so I'm never bored is so hard for every one of you to process?