Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Drawn Battle Lines

123457»

Comments

• Ccccccooioiimmmmbbbbbbooooo breaker
  • hey i remember this quote tree!

it's the you're a tool qoute tree!
  • Ccccccooioiimmmmbbbbbbooooo breaker
  • Wait. Who was Darius in IRC?
  • Cory Newberry
  • Wait. Who was Darius in IRC?
    Exalted or Cyrus probably
  • edited April 2014
    I've decided that leaving because I don't get along with some people is not the right decision. I still have friends here that I enjoy talking with. Arson does get on my nerves. He doesn't care if everyone is on the same side just toying with returning vets or screwing with new people. This was why I fought with them when they tried coming to s1 with xECx. At this point we really don't have anything in common as I have chased his buddies away. I suppose that I want him to be like his brother which is ridiculous. To Arson we are failures on this game but he doesn't grasp the concept of winning a battle with all odds against you. You have to finish rank 1 and have every alliance defeated by yours then maintain a pf presence to maintain your win indefinitely. You can see them prodding Darius as though he needs to do this to impress them. In my eyes what he has done is remarkable and I sincerely think people should give him recognition for it. For anyone to go against the grain including Lynog or Jones is very difficult. It is not that we believe they are super villian masterminds but we acknowledge their influence and deeds including things that go on which they do not take credit for. Lynog is very good at directing propaganda and if you troll Jones's name he will step out of the shadows. Arson remarks that they also die early but what he is failing to acknowledge is that they are taking the fall like soldiers which is rare in real wars. Finishing on top is neat but there is so much more going on behind the scenes. Many alliances owe their standings on top to FC including Elysian which was the most dominant of all. LT ran alliances they were not really underground. FC was in the shadows we had our tentacles everywhere. It was never about finishing on top we wanted to stunt we wanted to do the impossible and we did that. We brought some of the most memorable moments to this game and those involved are proud of that. I don't dislike Arson I just don't relate to caring about your sk status. I can flip my love or hate meter around here on a dime. I choose to be a blacksheep overcoming obstacles is entertaining to me. Sitting around and kind of surfing a nice gentle wave is not my thing. I need that once in a lifetime wave that may lead me to a humiliating defeat... or excellence. I desired for him to be with us during those moments but he wasn't and to hear him say that I am somehow below him because he feels popular is irritating but whatever we are different persilonalities. One thing I struggle with is getting people to see things from my awkward approach and then not trying to confine them in that point of view. If you see it good for you but maybe this round you don't want that pressure fine. What really drives me to long posts with him is that he never saw it everything was lost in him. For him to attempt to defame FC which his brother did so many unbelievable things with is very difficult for me to accept. Even his bro doesn't care so I will let that part go but I will be damned before I stand here in front of this crowd and not challenge him. I built that crew equally and I have proven that to the doubters. Even in the midst of being called washed up and irrelevant to the point of fighting the remnants of our crew. I fight them for our glory and their own glory indirectly as they chose to say I was not equal or capable or the one behind that scene directing things. Yeah I was buddy boy... and these people I love arguing with know it. We choose to argue and fight just as Darius is doing now or Sky did a fewvrounds ago. Don't distort the leaders dueling with true hate and distaste. It is propaganda and we are well aware of what we are doing and the people we are recruiting from it. If you think I dislike LFC, LT, or anyone else you are wrong. I don't even dislike you but I see that you need to experience me first hand. Killing your buddy was fun but you didn't even play your account so HiHaters took it all. It was not fair to him and just like VBJ when I showed up to rape... you were MIA. Why are you never around when I destroy your best friends and chase them away? Sure you can conference call me on the phone and talk shit during noob mode but then that ends and they get fucked publically in the ass with a crowd of laughing people. That shit is not fair to them and that is why they are really gone.
  • I've decided that leaving because I don't get along with some people is not the right decision. I still have friends here that I enjoy talking with. Arson does get on my nerves. He doesn't care if everyone is on the same side just toying with returning vets or screwing with new people.

This was why I fought with them when they tried coming to s1 with xECx. At this point we really don't have anything in common as I have chased his buddies away. I suppose that I want him to be like his brother which is ridiculous. To Arson we are failures on this game but he doesn't grasp the concept of winning a battle with all odds against you. You have to finish rank 1 and have every alliance defeated by yours then maintain a pf presence to maintain your win indefinitely.

You can see them prodding Darius as though he needs to do this to impress them. In my eyes what he has done is remarkable and I sincerely think people should give him recognition for it. For anyone to go against the grain including Lynog or Jones is very difficult. It is not that we believe they are super villain masterminds but we acknowledge their influence and deeds including things that go on which they do not take credit for. Lynog is very good at directing propaganda and if you troll Jones's name he will step out of the shadows. Arson remarks that they also die early but what he is failing to acknowledge is that they are taking the fall like soldiers which is rare in real wars. Finishing on top is neat but there is so much more going on behind the scenes.

Many alliances owe rheir standinfs on top to FC including Elysian which was the mist dominant of all. LT ran alliances they were not really underground. FC was in the shadows we had our tentacles everywhere. It was never about finishing on top we wanted to stunt we wanted to do the impossible and we did that. We brought some of the most memorable moments to this game and those involved are proud of that. I don't dislike Arson I just don't relate to caring about your sk status. I can flip my love or hate meter around here on a dime. I choose to be a blacksheep overcoming obstacles is entertaining to me. Sitting around and kind of surfing a nice gentle wave is not my thing. I need that once in a lifetime wave that may lead me to a humiliating defeat... or excellence. I desired for him to be with us during those moments byt he wasn't and to hear him say that I am somehow below him because he feels popular is irritating but whatever we are different persilonalities.

One thing I struggle with is getting people to see things from my awkward approach and then not trying to confine them in that point of view. If you see it good for you but maybe this round you don't want that pressure fine. What really drives me to long posts wulith him is that he never saw it everything was lost in him. For him to attempt to defame FC which his brother did so many unbelievable things with is very difficult for me to accept. Even his bro doesn't care so I will let that part go but I will be damned before I stand here in front of this crowd and not challenge him. I built that crew equally and I have proven that to the doubters.

Even in the midst if being called washed up and irrelevant to the point of fughting the remnants of our crew. I fight them for our glory and their own glory indirectly as they chose to say I was not equal or capable or the one behind that scene directing things. Yeah I was buddy boy... and these people I love arguing with know it. We choose to argue and fught just as Darius is doing now or Sky did a fewvrounds ago. Don't distort the leaders dueling with true hate and distaste. It is propaganda and we are well aware of what we are doing and the people we are recruiting from it.

If you think I dislike LFC, LT, or anyone else you are wrong. I don't even dislike you but I see that you need to experience me first hand. Killing your buddy was fun but you didn't even play your account so HiHaters took it all. It was not fair to him and just like VBJ when I showed up to rape... you were MIA. Why are you never around when I destroy your best friends and chase them away? Sure you can conference call me on the phone and talk shit during noob mode but then that ends and they get fucked publically in the ass with a crowd of laughing people. That shit is not fair to them and that is why they are really gone.

I made paragraphs, because this is the fuckin great wall of text dank
  • Holy shit I didn't read that
  • yeah even in paragraphed form that is too much for CMSZ
  • I did all of that on a cell phone while chasing down an ice cream truck for my kid. By the end half of it melted and fell on the ground then the dog ate it. This lead to massive feud between the child and the dog. My post is a true testament to perseverance.
  • Attaboy dank
  • earlier when I read this thread, I though dank and tyrone's post was all one post. so I was like, whoa wtf thats alot

still alot, gg wp tldr