Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Drawn Battle Lines

Comments

• edited April 2014
    "Hey that guy is an arrogant prick, kill him!" - arrogant pricks
    Your my nigga D, but If you act like this is real life I might have to worldstar you.
  • edited April 2014
  • edited April 2014
    Edit: nvm on this first part.

Also Rob, worldstar him? Wtf is that
  • Rob isnt a sand nigger
  • Worldstar
    First thing out someone's mouth when shit is about to go down. Usually shouted when a fight breaks out. Guaranteed to see at least one titty and a KO. Originates from worldstarhiphop.com (a popular website that showcases upcoming rappers, latest cultural/world news, butt-nekkid women, many fights, etc.)
  • edited April 2014
    Never mind. I'll give Darius a break for now.
  • I was assuming it had some relation to worldstarhiphop but didn't want to jump to any conclusions.

Also Lynog, Darius is middle eastern? Probably the son of some rich Kuwait family. It all makes sense now. Antisocial behavior, feta cheese, spooning with his bro, etc.
    hes some half breed Persian if my memory serves me right, his mother loves the halal meat, filthy bitch.
  • edited April 2014
    I was assuming it had some relation to worldstarhiphop but didn't want to jump to any conclusions.

Also Lynog, Darius is middle eastern? Probably the son of some rich Kuwait family. It all makes sense now. Antisocial behavior, feta cheese, spooning with his bro, etc.
    hes some half breed Persian if my memory serves me right, his mother loves the halal meat, filthy bitch.
    lmao im not sure what halal meat is, but it sounds funny as fuck.
  • edited April 2014
    I was assuming it had some relation to worldstarhiphop but didn't want to jump to any conclusions.

Halal is what muslims eat, they "kill" the animal properly by hanging it upside down and slitting its throat letting it bleed out. Any animal killed this way then becomes Halal meat, which is what that filthy woman likes being lashed in her dirtbox.
  • I was assuming it had some relation to worldstarhiphop but didn't want to jump to any conclusions.

My mom is the Persian one idiot

My dad looks like Arnold lol, and my mom is the daughter of a world renowned surgeon and a pharmacist, my family doesn't need that oil money to carry us through life

Meanwhile you're inbred goofy looking bald fucks with bad teeth

And u jelly of my god tier tan genetics

Halal is what muslims eat, they "kill" the animal properly by hanging it upside down and slitting its throat letting it bleed out. Any animal killed this way then becomes Halal meat, which is what that filthy woman likes being lashed in her dirtbox.
    Rofl you know more about that shit than me you filthy Arab lover
  • edited April 2014
    I thought it was obvious that Lynog was referring to your Mother as the one that's Persian. Your dad really looks like Arnold?

Heard of weird couples, but whatever floats your parents boat I guess.
  • edited April 2014
    Tyrone your parents look like Charlie Murphy and Jayda Pinket-Smith. They are of African decent....derrrr

Side note:

Persia is gone. The original Persian empire has been gone for thousands of years. There isn't a place on a map called Persia.

• edited April 2014
    Tyrone must be well dark-skinned then. I don't care about race at all, but a Black Persian = lol.
  • Tyrone your parents look like Charlie Murphy and Jayda Pinket-Smith. They are of African decent....deer

Side note:

Persia is gone. The original Persian empire has been gone for thousands of years. There isn't a place on a map called Persia.

Yeah because the filthy Muslim Arabs overran the region breeding like Mexicans, just like the troll happening in Britain right now, hope u enjoy shariah law u pussy ass no gun bitches hahahah

The original Persia was the greatest empire on earth, and Iran directly translates to land of the Aryans, if you knew anything about Persians as a race you'd know were essentially Germans with a tan

Now I'm American, the current greatest empire on earth, and Texan on top of it, the most American place in America.

And u jelly faggots still get moist over your queen
  • Found this on urban dictionary.

Persian: A dark skinned, smelly, cheap, ugly, hairy, big-nosed, evil, cheating, slimy, nigger derivative.
    Look at that nasty Persian, I bet he is a snake!

Persian: A dark skinned, smelly, cheap, ugly, hairy, big-nosed, evil, cheating, slimy, nigger derivative.
    And they killed Leonidas and got their butts fucked.

Texas is like Americas butthole (new jersey and Ohio are the armpits)

Yeah and the other ones were we have the hottest bitches and are all rich as fuck Hahahahaha
  • The oil slicks? Or the impoverished barbarians that fight each other with rocks and treat their women like shit.
  • Tyrone is a sad little creature isn't he? Almost feel the slightest bit of sympathy for him. Either he is a spoiled brat who sucks off the wealth of his family or he is a lonely basement dwelling poser. Both equally pathetic considering the cocky persona he portrays. Troll or not, you're only projecting the feelings you hide so deep.

People who call themselves Persian are just Iraqi/Iranian trying to hide behind some ancient civilization. Nobody cares if you're from either, we're not backwards hillbillies who think every middle eastern person is evil.
  • I regret living within 12 hours of this person

Yeah and the other ones were we have the hottest bitches and are all rich as fuck Hahahahaha
    I only read the first one that came up, but from my understanding you are essentially Iranian correct? Because it says that Iranians in the US refer to themselves as Persians.
  • Arson hit the nail on the head about why people like Tyrone refer to themselves as "Persian". It's probably because of shame.
  • edited April 2014
    I had a friend outside of the interwebs who claimed the same. Its why I know, they hide behind it like a shield. Sad thing is.. they dont need to hide from anything. There will always be racists and they're too stupid to differentiate any country over there. In their eyes its all the same.

However for the majority of the educated population, we're not so narrow minded to think a whole race of people are terrorists. Just avoid urban southern cities and you'll be just fine.
  • Tyrone watches 300 and thinks Xerxes is a champ. Divine power and gold baths.
  • Tyrone is a sad little creature isn't he? Almost feel the slightest bit of sympathy for him. Either he is a spoiled brat who sucks off the wealth of his family or he is a lonely basement dwelling poser. Both equally pathetic considering the cocky persona he portrays. Troll or not, you're only projecting the feelings you hide so deep.

People who call themselves Persian are just Iraqi/Iranian trying to hide behind some ancient civilization. Nobody cares if you're from either, we're not backwards hillbillies who think every middle eastern person is evil.
    You're wrong. My mom emigrated from Iran after the us fucked up the country with their puppet leader who was overthrown by radical Muslims

I say I'm Persian because that's my ethnicity, or are people who say they're Cherokee lying because there's no more cherokeeville on the map?

You'll never find a story about a Persian suicide bomber, only Arabs. It's because Persians know were worth more than everyone else and would never sacrifice themselves to kill the bottom tier races
  • That's because most purple realize we all bleed the same and don't give a damn. Except gingers. I hear their women are filled with rust.
  • I regret living within 12 hours of this person
    I know that's driving distance because you'd never be able to walk more than 5 minutes

Fat
  • That's because most purple realize we all bleed the same and don't give a damn. Except gingers. I hear their women are filled with rust.
    And your whole body is filled with

Fat
  • edited April 2014
    You'll never find a story about a Persian suicide bomber, only Arabs. It's because Persians know were worth more than everyone else and would never sacrifice themselves to kill the bottom tier races
    These forums were once graced with the presence of a pretty cool Persian. She wasn't a cunt like you though.