Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Drawn Battle Lines

Comments

• Darius are you so deprived of attention in your daily life that you must derail every thread into an attention whore-hate fest?

I like you Man, I really do. But turning every other thread into a flame war with you as the center piece is getting really old really fast.

Also you just admitted you originated from Iran. That makes you Iranian Bro. If Persian were a religion I could see your argument but your point is null.

• These forums were once graced with the presence of a pretty cool Persian. She wasn't a cunt like you though.
    Did you eat her?

Fat
  • Darius are you so deprived of attention in your daily life that you must derail every thread into an attention whore-hate fest?

I like you Man, I really do. But turning every other thread into a flame war with you as the center piece is getting really old really fast.

Also you just admitted you originated from Iran. That makes you Iranian Bro. If Persian were a religion I could see your argument but your point is null.
    I was born and raised in Houston, my mom emigrated from Iran when she was 16 and grew up in a foreign compound with the other children of the elite Germans and Americans. My dad is mostly German and Austrian. I look like a white guy with darker features, I only tan and never burn, and none of my family is Muslim and they never have been.

Persians are a proud people, but they have been infected with Islam and Arabs in the homeland. Those who moved away are all thriving in foreign countries because were all intelligent and hard working.

You guys are a bunch of pasty vampires trying to make fun of blade for being a daywalker, and are hilariously unaware you're actually inferior to my genetic combination.

I have a tan, white cop immunity, a massive dick, intelligence, and money. Most of you are inbred british peasants descendants with male pattern baldness.

And it's a flame war because I'm a troll arson, it never had to do with anything in game, I always have fun here in my own way and this is what I enjoy doing. If you guys started being nice to me I'd be nice back, it's actually amazingly simple but none of you have figured it out yet except pie.

Like I said I just reflect everything you throw at me and escalate it because I'm a better troll. Today's topic is racial superiority and I'm also better than these assclowns in that aspect :)
  • Lots of people were nice to you regardless of the humiliation you suffered because of your WoW story, the failed "God strat" and even your naked Bro stories.

You just don't know when to shut up. You're like that kid that unashamedly cries for attention at every opportunity for no reason at all when all the other kids have stopped and moved on to other things.
  • edited April 2014
    Darius are you so deprived of attention in your daily life that you must derail every thread into an attention whore-hate fest?

I was born and raised in Houston, my mom emigrated from Iran when she was 16 and grew up in a foreign compound with the other children of the elite Germans and Americans. My dad is mostly German and Austrian. I look like a white guy with darker features, I only tan and never burn, and none of my family is Muslim and they never have been.

Persians are a proud people, but they have been infected with Islam and Arabs in the homeland. Those who moved away are all thriving in foreign countries because were all intelligent and hard working.

You guys are a bunch of pasty vampires trying to make fun of blade for being a daywalker, and are hilariously unaware you're actually inferior to my genetic combination.

I have a tan, white cop immunity, a massive dick, intelligence, and money. Most of you are inbred british peasants descendants with male pattern baldness.

And it's a flame war because I'm a troll arson, it never had to do with anything in game, I always have fun here in my own way and this is what I enjoy doing. If you guys started being nice to me I'd be nice back, it's actually amazingly simple but none of you have figured it out yet except pie.

Like I said I just reflect everything you throw at me and escalate it because I'm a better troll. Today's topic is racial superiority and I'm also better than these assclowns in that aspect :)
    Got a quick question. Do you tend to date white women or do you stick to the beautiful Iranian woman? Seeing as us white people are pastey vampires and racially inferior.
  • U guys say darius is an attention whore and yet u guys give him the fuel to troll on

Sk logic :D

Got a quick question. Do you tend to date white women or do you stick to the beautiful Iranian woman? Seeing as us white people are pastey vampires and racially inferior.
    I haven't met many Persian girls tbh, most of my friends are white and I've always hooked up with white girls by preference. I also went to the most conservative school in the country, and most of the American Persians are in California my knowledge.

I'm half German btw, so dating a white girl isn't dating outside my race lol. My moms grandmother was blonde with green eyes, I'm not some hairy brown guy hahaha. I like traditional girl next doors more than 'exotic' girls, but most Persian girls I've met are very fuckable, just they are a huge minority of people I interact with daily.

• U guys say darius is an attention whore and yet u guys give him the fuel to troll on

Sk logic :D
    Yes they don't learn at all lol
  • I'm curious as to how you can say you reflect what people do to you when I had never said a word in your direction when you decided it was ok to call myself and my wife fat...
  • I'm curious as to how you can say you reflect what people do to you when I had never said a word in your direction when you decided it was ok to call myself and my wife fat...
    I didn't intend it to be mean at the time actually. I can be insensitive but that's how I was raised, my mom would never bullshit or coddle me if I was fucking up somehow.

People giving me shit gives me motivation to improve, I realize not everyone is like me but I actually apologized after if you don't remember

But then you were a dick after I apologized so I had no remorse from that point on. If you let it go I would've too.
  • That's because most purple realize we all bleed the same and don't give a damn. Except gingers. I hear their women are filled with rust.
  • jona9892
    Darius - Iran Darius the great came from Persia, which is now call Iran, if i understand correctly

this u on reddit???
  • edited April 2014
    My reddit name is casually--racist I think, I don't post often
  • I'm shocked, Darius with a racist account name? NO WAY!
  • edited April 2014
    I'm shocked, Darius with a racist account name? NO WAY!
    I'm not actually that racist, I just made it to have a novelty account that made normal comments with unnecessarily racist comments at the end but quickly realized I didn't care enough to put effort into reddit and never bothered to change it
  • All Texans are racist. Don't be silly Tim.
  • Coming from the free and open society of Mississippi, I am appalled at the depravities of Texans.
  • All Texans are racist. Don't be silly Tim.
    I can't be racist u ignorant cracker I'm black
  • edited April 2014
    Coming from the free and open society of Mississippi, I am appalled at the depravities of Texans.
    Mississippi was like the capital of the north in the civil war.
  • edited April 2014
    Indubitably it was Newb, there is no way possible that the president of the CSA was a Mississippian.
  • edited April 2014
    That reminds me of this guy who had his afk message for vent say "The south will rise again!". Hahaha. Asfault will know who im talking about.
  • The south already rose again, have you seen our obesity numbers! NOBODY CAN COMPETE WITH US!
  • edited April 2014
    Dank, when I did cheat I rarely got caught and when I did, I didn't care. I didn't even play the round or so the council lasted, I was promoted more for publicity then anything. Council was a joke idea produced by one of the most blatant cheaters of them all.. Tex Galaxy. His idea of vigilante justice was to kill the convicted with multis, fight fire with napalm, hahaha.

The few of you who were around back then will recall that the pfs were the judge and jury with the executioner being Tex himself. The idea was sound I must admit but the biased rulings were not, enemies of people in the council were quickly hung while friends were either prolonged or let go altogether. Just another reminder of how the world works, who you know counts for everything in so called justice.

Edit: Also I didn't steal that position from you, then like now, my influence outweighs yours. Learn to be more charismatic and it may change.
    I disagree and your idea of influence just means you do what the other people like JonesL or Lynog are telling you anyways. Name a single time you fought against the grain. To even suggest that you have more influence with people that aid me is laughable at best. In fact it's fucking retarded to even joke about it. You would never have influence with those people because you're one of the ass suckers that just dick licks on command, and don't even bother denying it. We all know it. Influence, lol wtf are you smoking dick nut go back to s2 with that bullshit. Fucking idiot. In all of the years that I played with your brother neither of us once ever asked you for shit because you are an ass kisser that is completely worthless. At all times the entire time you played you've been sucking the dick of every single person I put up as a target and not once did you assist. So if you want to run your stupid dick sucking mouth at me... bitch fuck you. Further, I'm the only one that stuck up for your bro around here after he left either. These bitch ass tricks you sucked off ran their mouth day and night slandering him. Disgust me so much I don't want to see or hear from any of your kin again. I'm done with this game and this new moderator too. This is my goodbye post fuck a thread. Forget you knew me fuck you.

You are the last one on my list so there you go. Refuckingtired.

TLDR: FUCK YOU
  • edited April 2014
    Lol I remember when you love birds always had each others back. Also, those posts are tl;dr
  • edited April 2014
    Damn I hit a nerve there. I didn't even insult you once in my post and you went into a rant about how I'm a brown nosing cock sucker. You've obviously never played a round on my side Dank, as I rarely live and always go against the grain.

You're so warped that you think Jones and co. run everyone like puppets, in fact they are usually the first to die. The only time I side with them is when it benefits us both against losing odds (ex. Vs the Romanians). You'll never see me take the winning side from the beginning and finish the round because that shit bores the fuck out of me.

I am the definition of under dog, have been since my s2 days. And when we were the thing I despised, I tore a part the whole fucking crew. Losing a few good friends in the process. Winning isn't supposed to be take out, it must be earned.

Again I'm not trying to argue with your delusional fucking ass. I'm one of the few people left here who genuinely like you. You want to flip that around on me and call me a brown noser? You're lost.

Ask my brother who is the crazier of us two, ill be the first to throw down and the last to leave. You know nothing about me you illiterate fucking imbecile.
  • Dank, when I did cheat I rarely got caught and when I did, I didn't care. I didn't even play the round or so the council lasted, I was promoted more for publicity then anything. Council was a joke idea produced by one of the most blatant cheaters of them all.. Tex Galaxy. His idea of vigilante justice was to kill the convicted with multis, fight fire with napalm, hahaha.

The few of you who were around back then will recall that the pfs were the judge and jury with the executioner being Tex himself. The idea was sound I must admit but the biased rulings were not, enemies of people in the council were quickly hung while friends were either prolonged or let go altogether. Just another reminder of how the world works, who you know counts for everything in so called justice.

Edit: Also I didn't steal that position from you, then like now, my influence outweighs yours. Learn to be more charismatic and it may change.
    I disagree and your idea of influence just means you do what the other people like JonesL or Lynog are telling you anyways. Name a single time you fought against the grain. To even suggest that you have more influence with people that aid me is laughable at best. In fact it's fucking retarded to even joke about it. You would never have influence with those people because you're one of the ass suckers that just dick licks on command, and don't even bother denying it. We all know it. Influence, lol wtf are you smoking dick nut go back to s2 with that bullshit. Fucking idiot. In all of the years that I played with your brother neither of us once ever asked you for shit because you are an ass kisser that is completely worthless. At all times the entire time you played you've been sucking the dick of every single person I put up as a target and not once did you assist. So if you want to run your stupid dick sucking mouth at me... bitch fuck you. Further, I'm the only one that stuck up for your bro around here after he left either. These bitch ass tricks you sucked off ran their mouth day and night slandering him. Disgust me so much I don't want to see or hear from any of your kin again. I'm done with this game and this new moderator too. This is my goodbye post fuck a thread. Forget you knew me fuck you.

You are the last one on my list so there you go. Refuckingtired.

TLDR: FUCK YOU
    Rekt
  • edited April 2014
    Darius go hide in a corner and let Dank put his fucking helmet back on before he gets hurt.

Also take note Darius, one sentence produced that huge rant. That's how you troll.
  • Darius go hide in a corner and let Dank put his fucking helmet back on before he gets hurt.

Also take note Darius, one sentence produced that huge rant. That's how you troll.
    I troll to waste my own time arson, I just need people to respond so I'm not talking to myself. I'm personally impossible to troll for that reason.

He's not wrong though, I offered you a chance to step up and fuck the scousers with me after they talked shit to you, and you just tried to do your own thing, ended up being useless and died just like last round.

You had a chance to disprove all the shit dank just ranted on and you didn't take it because you've been beaten down by the scousers and others for too long

Dank isn't a force now but he actually was back in the day, as a former LT dank and ice were my biggest opponents. I really don't remember your role in the last real glory days of this game
  • edited April 2014
    You're wrong Darius. I've never had an issue with the scousers -- why I dont care to fight them. You're confusing liverpoolfanclub with lancefanclub, the original #LFC which had people I actually despised in it (ex: persona).

Unlike Dank I dont need to carry grudges around for years, its what turns a once likeable player into a bitter pessimistic fuck.

Also you offers nothing. You wanted foot soldiers to be meatshidlds for you while you sat back on a trash turtle kingdom. You wanted to tell me what to do with my kd and men while you sit back on a useless kingdom with no political influence. Go fuck yourself if you think ill be a pawn to your bad plans. I'd rather die doing something half assed than sit and work with you.

You're not a good player. You're bad. You can't make top 10 in under 2 weeks without all the real skills players dying first. Making #1 after everyone dies and the round is half way through doesnt make you good, specially considering you need R/R to get there. Maintain a top 5 rank from week 1 through and people might start respecting you.
  • Also proves to me you never played before this past year, you know nothing. I rolled with FC when it was originally around and it was nothing more then a joke half the time. Outside of stealing kingdoms and disbanding alliances, hacking the pfs and other shenanigans. That's why I never stuck around the crew. They had no direction and no concrete leadership. Dank never cared enough outside of trolling for a reaction.