Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ATTN RO. Choo chooooooooo

Comments

• If you don't give a shit about your kingdom laugh saygood hit and rebuild if you can.

Flazer gets some respect especially with his theorycraft. and he's a dec builder in actuality when he doesn't get multid. i haven't seen his farming people claim went on.

To barricade lol if you think jester or flames would out you. Lynog and jones don't like jester that much.

I don't think lyn and co sabod you down though....as they were multid several times during the round. though who cares blah blah blah
  • And my ron was just in it for chaos he's a true i don't give a fuck bout his kingdom. that's how you dgaf
  • Anyone who actually plays sk in fact does give a fuck about his kd. Including you and jones and the rest of them who say othetwise.

Who in the right mind spreadsheets for robs and who in the right mind is on everyday every single hour and doesnt actually 'care' about his kd.
  • Nah we're just doing it for a laugh like I said.

Lynogs kd this round is the worst kd I have seen him build in a while haha he's probably one of the few who could outbuild me actually
  • Anyone who actually plays sk in fact does give a fuck about his kd. Including you and jones and the rest of them who say othetwise.

Who in the right mind spreadsheets for robs and who in the right mind is on everyday every single hour and doesnt actually 'care' about his kd.
    Not true.
  • The amount of effort u put into an action is proof that you care

If you didnt care why put in any effort at all
  • Success
    (February 22, 18:08:06)
    Spoils
    Planets: 4,817
    Platinum: 15,256
    Civilians: 21,743
    Energy: 0

Honor: 75

Losses
    Soldiers: 0
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 0
    Fighters: 0
    Tanks: 0
    Tactical Fighters: X

Our scans report that we killed about 53,850 enemy units.
  • if you need an excuse as to why you suck darius here it is

February 22, 15:50:48 Our brave kingdom Im Five Foot Swag (1:18) attacked Light (1:9) and conquered 5,741 planets.
  • There is a very very very small amount of players past or present that could outbuild me, you and barricade will never fall into that category
  • its also great seeing darius rage like this, and to expect a msg replying to this from darius saying: oh i dont care hahah you think im raging

all expected from darius, all expecting, very predictable and not really ashamed sucking up to everyone better than him

wish I could play pussystrats as good as darius, but alas I dont suck that much cock

plus Im better than darius at this game straight up nothing he can do can beat me
  • Why do people say they don't care? You know who doesn't care? Every SK player without a pf account. Anyone who reads this post, cares.

Losing a day or two for a smaller income is hardly different than having bad luck with robs for a bit.

Getting hit by flaz is a sign of sucking. It's a rare thing to see his Asian ass build a big, offensive kd
  • Come back when you don't multi Lynog. Then you can talk all the shit you want.
  • hows it feel to know im better than you darius
  • Where's proof of this cheating?
  • Best KD i seen lynog build was quite awhile ago, at one point he was 250k ahead of everyone (at the 1Million mark) so thats pretty much insane. He was a DW, had same defence as all the turtles, but had like 40k goons. He could break anyone, and was 100% safe, even from AT's. Within 5hrs of tagging, he was being sabo to hell and basically gave up and died, no chance when soon as u tag on a dominating dw u get sabo by half the uni.
  • its good seeing darius quiet, knowing his place, because I am better than him in every aspect of SK
  • thats fine at least you know you arent good enough
  • I also do not care about my kd, but does anyone wanna see my new SK4LYFE tattoo? Just curious.
  • its good seeing darius quiet, knowing his place, because I am better than him in every aspect of SK
    Was busy making another post.

I dont respect you enough to argue with you flazer im sorry
    its good seeing darius quiet, knowing his place, because I am better than him in every aspect of SK
    Was busy making another post.

I dont respect you enough to argue with you flazer im sorry
    Respect works both ways though Darinub, you certainly haven't earned any as a builder which is what you are aiming for, you want to judge on this round and my shitty kd (which is still superior to yours in everyway) then you are a terrible builder. Telling me a junk player like barricade is better than me is just laughable, I have built monster after monster for years on end on this game, I have nothing else to prove to anyone, you have it all to prove and this rd you failed hardcore
  • I did something that made me lose whatever lead I had and its fine, wanted to play terra to try one purpose and I did it and now Im fine to do w/e next round.

You wont get far in this game if you make me an enemy, just saying :-p
  • Meadows will win. I did this for a laugh.

I said we as in the people who rolled, like I have just said that DW grab on you was that long ago it's barely relevant
    No, you won. Lynog, Flazer, and Meadows have all cheated this round. I cant prove it with certainty because theyre good enough to cover it up but they all know the truth. If you're going to try and argue Meadows is probably playing legit with her history I'll lose alot of respect for you.

Youre the only one I didnt see any direct evidence of you cheating.

The DW grab dropped my income from 7 mill a tick to 5.5 mill, and set me back 2-3 days of growth. Barely relevant is a good joke lol.

Meadows probably couldve broken me before this train wouldve happened, but I dont consider R/R to be a legitimate strategy. Bcart changed the game to prevent its abuse multiple times.

Like I said, I lost the builder race a month ago, if everyone stayed on the max growth endgame path, you still wouldve beaten me. The rest is totally irrelevant to me.
    I play legit! I just happen to be playing like 3 instances of being legit :(
  • You should read. Seriously I never read leisurely until I got my first smart phone... Like forty books later haha, mostly on company time
  • You know nothing about me Lynog, you likely have never heard of me in SK. Only what your friends have said. I however saw your probe farm come into play before I hit you, logged in at the exact same time in desperation to make me powerless. Either to protect yourself or someone in your group. One of them g2 small kds probing people, the same thing RO have stated. Go figure.

You're just as junk as me lynog.
  • someone who played 2 weeks with the intention of quitting fast sure complains a hell load for his sectormates to do what he wants and thinking why they aren't doing what hes doing with him

barricade has little care for his friends as hes very selfish and only sees the big picture for himself

this is the quality of becoming friends with barricade, there are many better people to hang around with on SK

on a scale from 0-10 on being successful or having fun with barricade, its about a 2
  • What are you even talking about flazer haha
  • All i see

• Im talking about stuff you won't think about in the past
  • edited February 2014
    You don't even know my friends. I have no idea what you're talking about so enlighten me and talk some more shit.
  • Chocolate tears
  • I dont need to talk more I said what was needed to be said