Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ATTN RO. Choo chooooooooo

Comments

• so blah blahblah blah blah blah awesome kd got broke bry ron, we get it. You were unbreakable.
  • so blah blahblah blah blah blah awesome kd got broke bry ron, we get it. You were unbreakable.
    My KD was and is shit, and my response to the threat was to do absolutely nothing about it lol
    in all fairness Darius doing absolutely nothing about it isnt dropping for your alliance, hitting him 3x then rejoining so you had peace or ally status. Doing nothing about it is hitting him and sitting there thinking fuck it.

Not caring for your kd would of been to say to me i want in on this action, fuck this turtling shit, its not like i didnt give you a heads up on us making O, so for these reasons i do believe you treasure your kd, even if its just a little tiny bit, from what ive gotten from watching you this round you are going to play this game to be a whore and nothing more, if this is the case i can tell you right this minute that you will be far from a happy man in future rounds if thats guna be your play style.
  • Ron > all. He sneaks up on you when u aren't looking. "oh hedge is small who cares abo- HOLY FUCK THE GOONS"
  • Ron > all. He sneaks up on you when u aren't looking. "oh hedge is small who cares abo- HOLY FUCK THE GOONS"
    I lol'd :D
    I lol'd :D
  • Dude shudda massed o and rolled ppl

Turtling above 50k land never did anyone good

Ze landz r ezpensive
  • I sense someone else has had their bumhole violently entered tonight with no lube...
  • The train just stopped off in France, now we are going to make our way back to Romania.

February 19, 15:31:15 Our kingdom Pipas Kingdom (1:14) bravely defended against Lycka (2:20) and lost 5,249 planets.
    February 19, 15:32:57 Our kingdom Pipas Kingdom (1:14) bravely defended against Im Five Foot Swag (1:18) and lost 4,488 planets.
    February 19, 15:35:02 Our kingdom Pipas Kingdom (1:14) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    February 19, 15:35:02 Our kingdom Pipas Kingdom (1:14) bravely defended against Swaghetti Yolonese (1:20) and lost 3,848 planets.
    February 19, 15:36:17 Our kingdom Pipas Kingdom (1:14) bravely defended against Matter of Trust (1:11) and lost 3,307 planets.
    February 19, 15:36:19 Our kingdom Pipas Kingdom (1:14) bravely defended against Matter of Trust (1:11) and lost 2,670 planets.
    February 19, 15:38:29 Our kingdom NorthPole (1:14) bravely defended against NKMT (1:5) and lost 16 planets.
    February 19, 15:40:02 Our kingdom Pipas Kingdom (1:14) bravely defended against The Condemned (1:12) and lost 2,140 planets.
    February 19, 15:42:17 Our kingdom Pipas Kingdom (1:14) bravely defended against Gonorrhea (1:20) and lost 1,847 planets.
    February 19, 15:48:42 Our kingdom Pipas Kingdom (1:14) bravely defended against Lycka (2:20) and lost 1,592 planets.
    February 19, 15:52:30 Our kingdom Pipas Kingdom (1:14) bravely defended against Im Five Foot Swag (1:18) and lost 1,367 planets.
    February 19, 15:52:53 Our kingdom Pipas Kingdom (1:14) bravely defended against st33v (1:17) and lost 1,299 planets.
    February 19, 15:54:50 Our kingdom Pipas Kingdom (1:14) bravely defended against NKMT (1:5) and lost 1,234 planets.
    February 19, 15:58:48 Our kingdom Pipas Kingdom (1:14) bravely defended against Hedge (1:11) and lost 1,172 planets.
    February 19, 15:58:51 Our kingdom Pipas Kingdom (1:14) bravely defended against Hedge (1:11) and lost 1,114 planets.
    February 19, 15:59:00 Our kingdom Pipas Kingdom (1:14) bravely defended against Hedge (1:11) and lost 1,058 planets.
    February 19, 16:03:05 Our kingdom Pipas Kingdom (1:14) bravely defended against Evolution3g (1:20) and lost 1,109 planets.
    February 19, 16:03:44 Our kingdom Pipas Kingdom (1:14) bravely defended against Gonorrhea (1:20) and lost 953 planets.
    February 19, 16:04:13 Our kingdom Pipas Kingdom (1:14) bravely defended against Evolution3g (1:20) and lost 905 planets.
    February 19, 16:04:13 Our kingdom Pipas Kingdom (1:14) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    February 19, 16:05:00 Our kingdom Pipas Kingdom (1:14) bravely defended against Scandal (1:3) and lost 860 planets.
    February 19, 16:05:06 Our kingdom Pipas Kingdom (1:14) bravely defended against Scandal (1:3) and lost 817 planets.
    February 19, 16:17:00 Our kingdom Pipas Kingdom (1:14) bravely defended against N1MrOoK (1:3) and lost 776 planets.
  • CHOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOO
  • Bahaha never gets old. Surprised to see you got evolution to join though, last time I was round he wanted to end you lyn
  • Bahaha never gets old. Surprised to see you got evolution to join though, last time I was round he wanted to end you lyn
    i know, he did that on his own accord i didnt know he was hitting
  • i am so proud of steve
  • February 19, 16:56:57 Our brave kingdom Light (1:9) attacked Pipas Kingdom (1:14) and conquered 840 planets.

im helping!
    I swear that said "who needs tfs" when i first read it. Did ya send out a little too much D? ;)
  • I knew where the reference was from, it is a funny video
  • holy fuck darius...... you feeling okay? Must have lifted too much :P
  • What is this going on
  • Thomas the tank engine 2014
  • that made me lol more than it should have jones
  • holy fuck darius...... you feeling okay? Must have lifted too much :P
    No idea what you mean m8

just buggin that you hopped on the train that you werent feeling okay, maybe exhaustion from the gym, not relaly worth explaining lol not all that funny

• KILL JONESL
    good input
  • I would have stuck around for this
  • Pipas Kingdom (1:14)

Posted on February 20, 00:36:36
    Moogle ur just a backstabbing **** unable to keep your word. You made many promises you never kept. I kept them all. And i promise you guys this, if I do decide to play next round, you all better hide, you all better Keep clear of top 20, cuz I'm coming for yall 8-)

im keeping this in here for future reference :)

• Lynog :')

I dare fuso to post his coords next round.
  • Cant believe the romanians actually trusted moogle to protect them

Moogles like tied to the whole lt 2ndc line up and they hate ro

What were u guys thinking???

believe or not Moogle had nothing to do with it, he tried his best to help Fusor too, we all shit on him and im personally sorry for that, Moogs is a very very old friend, but this shit is just too funny to pass up. The guy who got rank one without the scousers playing gets literally rolled to his death from 53k land when we come back, you couldnt write this shit.

believe or not Moogle had nothing to do with it, he tried his best to help Fusor too, we all shit on him and im personally sorry for that, Moogs is a very very old friend, but this shit is just too funny to pass up. The guy who got rank one without the scousers playing gets literally rolled to his death from 53k land when we come back, you couldnt write this shit.
    The fact that he s not doing anything in itself is helping u guys

Well played by using ro gullibility u guys won

Ro should have just spread across the uni in different alliances and turtled

Its wat u guys do best
  • edited February 2014
    Cant believe the romanians actually trusted moogle to protect them

The fact that he s not doing anything in itself is helping u guys

Well played by using ro gullibility u guys won

Ro should have just spread across the uni in different alliances and turtled

Its wat u guys do best
    you have to ask yourself this though, even if moogle posted one of us, what help is that going to do with the size of these trains? i mean they are as long as mandigos sausage, it wouldnt really change much taking half an inch off it, its still going to destroy these pussys
  • If Ro is still in moogs alliance, I think nearly every other AL would have either booted their sector or Kt the train folk. That's the precedent isn't it? All of my KTs from the past year have been from trains haha

But this is a unique scenario, these guys have a play style that makes SK unnatural boring. So every one should support it until they stop turtling
  • We didn't win coz of ro gullibility, we won coz they're shit and were not.

They've been thinking there the dogs bollocks while no one else has been playing

Wake up call :D