Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ATTN RO. Choo chooooooooo

Comments

• They got away with it last round cause they were nobodies while th e first war hit haha. That wasn't true this round tho, barely any KTs so far
  • They got away with it last round cause they were nobodies while th e first war hit haha. That wasn't true this round tho, barely any KTs so far
    that and brute kt'd half of their kds in shag ;)
  • Not is it just boring its bad for the game. 100 people left and 20 of them all working together even if against there alliance using bank farms probe farms and what not
  • they are awfully quiet, before this they wer in every thread, especially fusor hahah
  • yea I defended fusor and ro best I could. as lynog said the trains extensive half my alliance is involved. rounds almost over idc tbh
  • You can go offensive on a fw.....they just neglected defense....like built 300k tfs and were a 150k tf break....its not hard to do math
  • its not hard to do math
    My reports cards say differently
  • No, when you do nothing but build O is when its a problem. The fact they didnt build D because they were in GOM is what the problem was
  • No, when you do nothing but build O is when its a problem. The fact they didnt build D because they were in GOM is what the problem was
    Quoted for truth, this was a problem in the oregon trail round as well. Had several top kingdoms just become offensive juggernauts. All a sudden the alliance disbands and a fw who stayed balanced comes through and rolls most of them and they can't touch him back.

You take the responsibility of your kingdom on yourself if you chose not to build defense and spam tfs cause you are in the #1 alliance its on you.
  • Guys, You played better, good for you :)
    You guys clearly won the WAR.
    Anyway... what bothered me to hell is the fact that there were 3 KDs in 2:3 that saboed the hell out of me and my friends...
    I swear on my heart that I did not SABO any of the guys that you mentioned above.

I am in my 30s now.. don't have time to farm and BS.

I have went massively TFs because I was told that if any of the "big guns" hit again, they will be KTed...
    I was looking for it..
    but it seemed that the Alliance turn it's back on me.
    so ... it's my fault :)
    the TFs were suppose to go on KTs posted .... with this round bonus, you either are turtle, or mass TFS so you can get bonus of 1 with 2WLs.
    that's what I did anyway.

and we are quiet usually, we don't like to make noise and crap..

PS: nice Choo Choo :P
  • At this size you can VERY easily mass O on a huge FW and catch someone of a similar size who is turtling. The income on some of these top FWs is crazy and if the other guys are turtling you dont need to worry. You can have hundreds of thousands of tfs within a few days and although you will have fell behind in land you will just roll the guy and take it back.
  • I haven't built tfs for literally 3 days haha. Been rebuilding pps and trying to build land, mostly to no avail

Still got the best part of 10k free land
  • Your wrong darius its very possible hehe
  • I agree with QWJ, when my FW had 19k land 8 mill nw a few rounds ago I was top kd and I had a 3.2 mill income. So triple my land and thats a 9 mill income.... You should be able to catch up pretty quick
  • I think darinoob is talking about THIS round, fw returns being about 48 hours. Keeping up in land without exploring is impossible
  • Land is overrated
  • Talk of a true noob
  • U cant even build on all ur free land wats the difference btween a 90k land kd with 40k unbuilt land and a 50k lander
  • U cant even build on all ur free land wats the difference btween a 90k land kd with 40k unbuilt land and a 50k lander
    the difference is he is jonesy and welllllll you are not

;)

• I'm not building on my land for a reason, I have no aims of maximizing my nw. Ill roll the rest of ro then disband/delete. Hence why I'm not building land
  • Also if I wanted to build my land it would take me about 32 hours and double my income so yeah is always worth to have land if your gonna build it
  • No news posted on space I'm shocked
  • Our kingdom Space Explorer (1:7) bravely defended against Matter of Trust (1:11) and lost 6,038 planets.
    February 20, 17:04:26 Our kingdom Space Explorer (1:7) bravely defended against Lycka (2:20) and lost 5,314 planets.
    February 20, 17:04:41 Our kingdom Space Explorer (1:7) bravely defended against Im Five Foot Swag (1:18) and lost 4,442 planets.
    February 20, 17:04:41 Our kingdom Space Explorer (1:7) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    February 20, 17:09:27 Our kingdom Space Explorer (1:7) bravely defended against Swaghetti Yolonese (1:20) and lost 3,729 planets.
    February 20, 17:10:44 Our kingdom Space Explorer (1:7) bravely defended against Gonorrhea (1:20) and lost 3,141 planets

Only a small one, might need a return journey.

Also...

February 20, 17:09:32 Our kingdom Space Explorer (1:7) launched a missile strike on Lycka (2:20). The total damage done was 1,680 planets and 37,747 civlians

U MAD BRO
  • all that free land, gone in an instant
  • a bunch of top xyz got scared and stuff

• I think darinoob is talking about THIS round, fw returns being about 48 hours. Keeping up in land without exploring is impossible
    I am talking about NOW though Li in this round.

For example if lynog was close to you in land and you kept on turtle exploring and he went all out O without having to worry about you because you was a turtle, he could easily catch your def.

He wouldnt have to keep up in land when he could remove 10k from you and gain 10k for himself every day.

• edited February 2014
    We didn't win coz of ro gullibility, we won coz they're shit and were not.

They've been thinking there the dogs bollocks while no one else has been playing

Wake up call :D
    you won what exactly ? :) the probe farm/pop farm/bank/multi/intra-alliance hits war? yeah you won that flawlessly .

didn't know there was a war . i, personally, never get in conflict with people like you....your minds are rested . don't have time for you
  • We didn't win coz of ro gullibility, we won coz they're shit and were not.

They've been thinking there the dogs bollocks while no one else has been playing

Wake up call :D
    you won what exactly ? :) the probe farm/pop farm/bank/multi/intra-alliance hits war? yeah you won that flawlessly .

didn't know there was a war . i, personally, never get in conflict with people like you....your minds are rested . don't have time for you
    Choo Choooooo
  • Hhahahah cumi is livid

Literally accused jones of everything under the sun there hahahah