Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ATTN RO. Choo chooooooooo

Comments

• He roll anyone with those tfs?
  • He roll anyone with those tfs?
    no
  • I've honestly seen land def suiciders last longer this round hahahha
  • TL;DR

AYBABTU
  • youve made my day guys
  • Meh, march 7 is so far....
  • Instead of reducing the sectors per alliance bcart shudda reduced rd times to 5 weeks

Who ever wants to play the turtle game for 3 weeks when all the comp is dead
  • What competition is dead? The best 5 kds of the round are still alive
  • usually the top 5 kingdoms are incapable of hitting each other besides a suicide if all 5 are built solidly anyway....and if you hit a top 5 kingdom it usually is suicidal anyway
  • 1 Matter of Trust (1:11) 24,511,475 (meadows rogue)
    2 Lycka (2:20) 20,028,158 (jones)
    3 Swaghetti Yolonese (1:20) 18,107,601 (Lynog)
    4 Im Five Foot Swag (1:18) 17,664,073 (Flazer)
    5 Space Explorer (1:7) 16,025,163 (Roi)

Theres only 2 people in the top 5 that are "napped". a few of those would probably hit each other if the chance presented itself
  • Hedge should be #1 he got cheated imo :D
  • Napped
    I'm pretty sure Jones kicked me out of his alliance so Hedge could roll me for max damage

My good friend Barricade rolled out Jones & Lynog earlier in the round

Meadows is R/R and I'm pretty sure would hit any of us if she saw a chance just for the fun of it since none of us actually give a fuck about our KDs

Flazers KD isnt going to be rolling anyone in the top 5 by itself

I'm a bigass turtle with no offense just exploring and watching the round

Sick NAPs rofl

Edit: Jones I'm gonna go workout soon, you wanna come and we can suck each other off afterwards? Nap4lyf
    Darius I kicked you out because you left, grabbed someone then tried to rejoin because we had ally status. That's spineless. So IMO I think you got what you deserved. Nothing personal.

• i thought darius wouldnt care

i see a lot of care
  • All I see is Ron made Darius run scared... Atta boy Ron, you make me proud

Theres only 2 people in the top 5 that are "napped". a few of those would probably hit each other if the chance presented itself
    Naps are always there when it suits both parties or when they need to send tanks to roll someone

Its a next lvl of play after mastering probe usage

And i m pretty sure it will continue until everyone outside the nap is rolled out i.e. darius and space

3 weeks of turtling gg

• I sat pretty much allianceless all round, when there was massive anti turtles in gom and rev that other tops didn't need to defend from early on. So I think I'm allowed to have a couple of friends I won't grab :D
  • edited February 2014
    response to the best move of the rd...worst move of the rd

Sticky: 2,20 Lycka sabo gt 4 John Gustafson (1:17)

this reminds me of the 1 rd i was AL of honeybadgers and all the alliances in response to Jonesy kicking everyones ass(not uncommon) they all made him a KT(not uncommon) i hope some AL decides to join the scousers(like i did that rd) and take down moogle and his alliance for that bull shit KT

CHOOOOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • im not napped with roi.... game on motha fucka
  • Its a legit kt...napping isnt the only diplomacy tool useful for finishing #1
  • Cobras as an al you must act. Jones is a very old of friend of mine he isn't bothered the least he is a kt nor is activity high on him. Welcome to the show cobras I think meadows has ur ticket maybe she can educate ya ;)
  • I couldn't give a fuck about dying.

However you may aswel start tagging RO, wana be there bum boy this round, you will be treated as they are every round.
  • Napped
    I'm pretty sure Jones kicked me out of his alliance so Hedge could roll me for max damage

My good friend Barricade rolled out Jones & Lynog earlier in the round

Meadows is R/R and I'm pretty sure would hit any of us if she saw a chance just for the fun of it since none of us actually give a fuck about our KDs

Flazers KD isnt going to be rolling anyone in the top 5 by itself

I'm a bigass turtle with no offense just exploring and watching the round

Sick NAPs rofl

Edit: Jones I'm gonna go workout soon, you wanna come and we can suck each other off afterwards? Nap4lyf
    Darius I kicked you out because you left, grabbed someone then tried to rejoin because we had ally status. That's spineless. So IMO I think you got what you deserved. Nothing personal.

I left to grab hedge when he converted to catch up to you and lynog after you farmed that dwsl that disbanded earlier that day

Wouldnt have even grabbed him normally if you guys hadnt gotten the free 4k land, it just annoyed me lol, since you guys werent that far ahead at that point

I only joined in the first place because my sectors KDs were getting raped by GoM fallout, and I wanted ally bonus for them. Nobody was even close to being in breaking range on me anyways until hedge converted

If I wanted to personally dodge hedge I couldve rejoined thanksobama instead the second I got probed, which still had peace bonus up on GoM and wouldve blocked the hit.

I left 3500 free land unbuilt and assumed worst case I just lose the free land I'd gained from Hedge, would fix my researches, and say goodbye to 50k lds or so if hedge was just massing to hit me in the first place, which was way easier and less effort than trying to dodge the hit for an entire weekend day with bonuses or disbanding scis.

nah peace wouldnt have helped i had enough goons to break through peace at that time anyway woulda saved some land is all :P
  • Lol jones stop taking it personal. I am gonna tag xMFCx because I got a lot of fans this round;)

Naps are always there when it suits both parties or when they need to send tanks to roll someone

Its a next lvl of play after mastering probe usage

And i m pretty sure it will continue until everyone outside the nap is rolled out i.e. darius and space

3 weeks of turtling gg

If they want to roll me out they're more than welcome to. I'm having more fun making random sim builds at work than playing the actual game at this point.

Just messin around with a 0 TF endgame right now, its utter shit from a score perspective but I cant do anythin else at this point :)
    I didnt know GoC was back up and running...
  • edited February 2014
    February 18, 23:54:08 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Centaur Warchief (1:14)
    February 18, 23:54:10 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 230 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    February 18, 23:54:12 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 218 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    February 18, 23:54:13 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Centaur Warchief (1:14)
    February 18, 23:54:15 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 208 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    February 18, 23:54:16 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 197 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    February 18, 23:54:18 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Centaur Warchief (1:14)
    February 18, 23:54:21 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 187 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    February 18, 23:54:23 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Centaur Warchief (1:14)
    February 18, 23:56:34 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Northman (1:14)

IPvSK2: 823-73-AB-08 - February 18, 23:52:33
    PvSK2: 836-D1-44-60 - February 18, 23:51:54

nice login time and probe times. Finally found out who the northman farm belongs too
  • At least he cared to proxy
  • At least he cared to proxy
    lol
  • Lol jones stop taking it personal. I am gonna tag xMFCx because I got a lot of fans this round;)
    Havent these RO and their probers been against you all round.

I know which group id rather have each others back with :)
  • Darius I never got your som only your Sok so I calced you having everything home and still had 75k goons left over ;)