Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skyrim

Comments

• I'm a lazy american though. That would require shutting down my computer.
    You could change it whilst your computer is still running :P

It might fry some chips but afterall, to you, frying chips just requires a little salt and ketchup :)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm a lazy american though. That would require shutting down my computer.
    You could change it whilst your computer is still running :P

It might fry some chips but afterall, to you, frying chips just requires a little salt and ketchup :)
    HOHOHOHO Maybe I'll convince my lumbering hulk of a body to do it today.
    The funny thing is the only thing keeping me from dual booting osx is having to take out half my ram first but I'm too lazy so I hear ya Sci.
  • Battlefield 3 is great.

Huge wall bugs, massive hitbox issues. Multiplayer now sucks, EA withdrawing from allowing player made mods (ala Bf2).
    Hey you should...

Cry about it.
  • negneg
    edited December 2011
    i didnt mind bf3 until everybody unlocked the soflam + other junk and started using it

now every server I can't leave base in a vehicle without getting locked onto

game is balanced for console but so what do you expect
  • i didnt mind bf3 until everybody unlocked the soflam + other junk and started using it

now every server I can't leave base in a vehicle without getting locked onto

game is balanced for console but so what do you expect
    Yeah it isn't for PC. Still when CS:GO comes out, its multiplatform multiplayer should help console players realise they are shit when PC players rape them with burst fire.
  • edited December 2011
    You mean when they rape them with wallhacks and auto aimbots.
    PC games are only easier because of the mouse, point and click, a lot easier than lining up a target with joysticks.

edit - that gta iv mod is on my list too :)
  • edited December 2011
    Still, better being in than sitting in a box doing nothing ;) Get it in and up your graphics on skyrim :D

Haha Skyrim, its not directly on my list. Atm when I get a new PC, first is to pimp up my GTA 4 to look like this (whilst in wait for GTA 5):

The game is very nice decked out with all of the ice, but it's just not on Skyrim's level. The storyline is constantly harassing you to play mini games that suck.
  • Someone should mod all that shit out. Except brucie who is awesome.

• I played it for a couple of weeks after its release. I liked it, but it seems like for each successive game, they are losing more and more of what I loved about the old TES games. Like I still go back and play Morrowind from time to time, and while the game is really ugly compared to Oblivion and Skyrim, there's just so much more... stuff in it. I don't really know how to explain, but it feels like they are dumbing down each new game more and more.
  • I played it for a couple of weeks after its release. I liked it, but it seems like for each successive game, they are losing more and more of what I loved about the old TES games. Like I still go back and play Morrowind from time to time, and while the game is really ugly compared to Oblivion and Skyrim, there's just so much more... stuff in it. I don't really know how to explain, but it feels like they are dumbing down each new game more and more.
    Of course they are, they have to make a dent in the already heavily CoD dominated market, so they need to dumb down games to simple click and move. :) In the future, you'll have the option of skipping levels because it is 'too challenging'. LOL.
  • You mean when they rape them with wallhacks and auto aimbots.
    PC games are only easier because of the mouse, point and click, a lot easier than lining up a target with joysticks.

edit - that gta iv mod is on my list too :)
    Nah, I say its skill. With XAC and VAC's (annoying 2 week random ban...never immediate), clan matches at least are a lot better than pubs. ESPs, aimbots are problems but none more so than console, was playing MW2 the other day and aimbot and speedhackers on servers...could do shit about them. For consoles, its too simple shooting anyways, as almost all FPS games on consoles aim for you. I remember Counterstrike on Xbox was one of those that didn't have autoaim, and watching players there was like watching a bunch of retards trying to play volleyball....(hophophophop, shoot, miss, miss, miss, hop some more).
  • Consoles dont aim for you in multiplayer, in single player it snaps to nearest target when you are close.

MW is riddled with hackers though haha
  • Consoles dont aim for you in multiplayer, in single player it snaps to nearest target when you are close.

MW is riddled with hackers though haha
    Lol, in Halo it aims for you :)
  • edited December 2011
    This is the first elder scrolls that I've played. To me it seems like there is an infinite amount of things to do. Steam tells me that I have already spent 60 hours on it (if I play a game that long it is has earned its worth to me), and I feel like a total noob every time that I play it. I like how the game screws with me. Every time that I feel I destroyed some guys too easily it throws a curve ball that hits me right in the face. Oh yeah haha you sure owned that guy. Too bad you used all the health and stamina. Here fight this dragon off. When I look at my character leveling up it seems that I am a total noob. I have barely scratched the surface. Now if I were to play other character types, complete the game, try to find everything, etc. how many hours would that be? 500/2500/5000... holy crap. I cheated and gave myself a lot of cash, then I decked myself out in a complete set of armor and weapons. Did that deter the game from handing me my ass, no! The game just laughed on the default setting and the dragon chomped my ass and spit me out.
  • I have to agree :-p
    I busted out some Daedric armor and cranked it up to Master, thinking it would still be a cake walk. Not so my friend.
  • you should play khajit using only your fists as weapons, its quite awesome, esp on master mode
  • I got skyrim for $35 off a friend. Fun game for sure but it makes no sense if you haven't played oblivion or even morrowind for some parts.
  • edited December 2011
    Not buying it.
    I got skyrim for $35 off a friend. Fun game for sure but it makes no sense if you haven't played oblivion or even morrowind for some parts.
    You fail at critic! :-? :^o

Honestly I just click through what they are saying or I'll be reading forever.
  • I think I fit the profile perfectly. I claim I won't buy the game but once an opportunity arises to buy it at half price while the rest of you chumps get boners buying it at full price. Now that I have it I claim I payed exactly how much the game is worth especially if you haven't played Oblivion and Morrowind beforehand.
  • edited December 2011
    Every male in the building I work in was playing this game. I don't think I know anyone that isn't. I'd never even heard of this it's like crack cocaine.

You using... yeah 4 hours last night.
  • The lore is always the second best feature in TES games. In the previous games, I've found myself kicking back and reading the in-game books for hours at a time.
  • I havent played morrowind or oblivion, and im still lovin itso that point doesnt apply ro everyone:-p
    To me the story is interestin enough that i read what people say
  • Prefer Oblivion still....Skyrim looks so...popular.
  • Prefer Oblivion still....Skyrim looks so...popular.
    HOLY HIPSTER ALERT
  • Skyrim is too mainstream.
  • i have skyrim and didnt play the previous two and im still enjoying it alot
  • You dont need to play the others unless you want to know all the lore.
  • You dont need to play the others unless you want to know all the lore.
    Otherwise known as 'fanboys'.