Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Turtles

edited December 2013 in Game Talk
Lol your pathetic you declare war defending a known basher. You think just bc ur larger I won't defend my guy. Your pathetic walls. Konoha will still die bc that's what happens to bashers. Then well I guess we can make that #3 spot drop a bit. Apologies rami

Comments

• what he said.
  • Can i intra alliance hit konoha too
  • Can i intra alliance hit konoha too
    only with ur p3nis
  • I ll use my fingers instead
  • I ll use my fingers instead
    ur 11th one
  • I am saving that one for meadows
  • I am saving that one for meadows
    i think she'd rather have ur bun.
  • Thats out of bounds until the summer
  • The fuck is happening in this thread? Moog didn't you just come back... y u getting upset over the sk?
  • Lol not upset at all just think it's lame defending a basher.
  • Not really surprising. The past few rounds, SK has degraded to a whole new level. There's a couple groups of players that I'm pretty sure are just trying to get people to quit lol, and it's socially acceptable now.

Farming, bashing, sharing and taking over accounts has always been around, but lately it's been more accepted.

• I fight any cheats outside of CMS.
  • you lie pie you lie...
  • Only to my friends
  • Gayyy... but I'd drink Megan Fox bath water
  • Thats awesome, I hope its as good as the 90s ones
  • It all started because monligh 2x a Heirball.
    Konoha only tried to protect our little guy.

I agree that should should have not double bash-ed Moonlight...
    still, I don't agree with the WAR declared on [TerranEmpire] .
    Walls is only trying to farm and bash as many KDs as possible.

December 27, 05:13:32 Our brave kingdom Konoha (1:11) attacked Moonlight Sentinel (1:20) and conquered 485 planets.
    December 26, 19:29:11 Our brave kingdom Konoha (1:11) attacked Moonlight Sentinel (1:20) and conquered 539 planets.
    December 26, 10:49:21 Our kingdom Heirball (1:11) bravely defended against Moonlight Sentinel (1:20) and lost 320 planets.
    December 25, 08:14:08 Our kingdom Heirball (1:11) bravely defended against Moonlight Sentinel (1:20) and lost 314 planets.

I myself have done that, but when we declared on Balance.
    We all know that Balance did try to farm Terran.

Maybe I am wrong...
    still, it's dishonorable what 1:11 is doing now.

• Except you missed how Terrain declared war on balance when balance created!! So technically Terrain tried farming balance b.c that AL was a complete newb... also wanna point out that balance killed the AL and peaced Terran...
  • Still, this does not give Turtles a reason to farm Terran ... or does it ?
    At least, they should have a real WAR, not farm and bash all KDs.
  • wat, konoha is playing?
  • If Stunner hadn't been gangbanged, Terr would've been destroyed.

When will people learn that there is always a hidden agenda behind early wars. You fight and die for no reason except to help some noobs get top ranks.
  • Well u cant let 20 dws in 1 alliance to just mass goons and roll out the turtles
  • wat, konoha is playing?
    According to what I could figure out its not link, done other guy
  • Well u cant let 20 dws in 1 alliance to just mass goons and roll out the turtles
    You'd rather let 20 turtles mass TF's towards the end and roll out everyone else?

Seems like the same thing to me bud...
  • edited December 2013
    Well u cant let 20 dws in 1 alliance to just mass goons and roll out the turtles
    You'd rather let 20 turtles mass TF's towards the end and roll out everyone else?

Seems like the same thing to me bud...
  • Idiots, Terran tried to farm Balance and failed completely.
  • Idiots, Terran tried to farm Balance and failed completely.
    phantomz just wnated to farm
  • Yea previous leadership in Terran wasn't the best. For the left overs of the uni though we did kill a dece amount of Ppl in balance. I think the those 10 active Ppl left for the holidays though lol