Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Turtles

Comments

• Idiots, Terran tried to farm Balance and failed completely.
    phantomz just wanted to farm
  • I am not sticking up for turtles... i was merely pointing out we (dole n I) did not attempt to farm anybody...
  • Well u cant let 20 dws in 1 alliance to just mass goons and roll out the turtles
    You'd rather let 20 turtles mass TF's towards the end and roll out everyone else?

Seems like the same thing to me bud...
    Worse they have so much land they're pretty much unstoppable

• Well i did warn ppl about the turtles before mal got kted around dec 4th

But u know sk no one listens
  • We know... it's ok they got massive targets on their backs now... Walls dud this a few rds back with his dominant multi rd
  • It all started because monligh 2x a Heirball.
    Konoha only tried to protect our little guy.

I agree that should should have not double bash-ed Moonlight...
    still, I don't agree with the WAR declared on [TerranEmpire] .
    Walls is only trying to farm and bash as many KDs as possible.

December 27, 05:13:32 Our brave kingdom Konoha (1:11) attacked Moonlight Sentinel (1:20) and conquered 485 planets.
    December 26, 19:29:11 Our brave kingdom Konoha (1:11) attacked Moonlight Sentinel (1:20) and conquered 539 planets.
    December 26, 10:49:21 Our kingdom Heirball (1:11) bravely defended against Moonlight Sentinel (1:20) and lost 320 planets.
    December 25, 08:14:08 Our kingdom Heirball (1:11) bravely defended against Moonlight Sentinel (1:20) and lost 314 planets.

I myself have done that, but when we declared on Balance.
    We all know that Balance did try to farm Terran.

Maybe I am wrong...
    still, it's dishonorable what 1:11 is doing now.

they declared war on us
    by kt'ing one of our own without permission or any kinds of notification.

so, what does an alliance leader do? especially when his alliance is twice the size. u declare.
    if they want to negotiate peace, they have ample time to do so.

but they don't seem to care enough to stop or end this war. so let them be farmed.
  • Chillax 4 days left
  • Chillax 4 days left
    qft
  • Well i did warn ppl about the turtles before mal got kted around dec 4th

But u know sk no one listens
    You warned everyone (which, there was no warning needed) after all of the people that could have hit them died. If everyone hadn't been so content on killing the DWs, the turtles wouldn't have won. If people would understand that one of these rounds (and let a few DW's live), turtles wouldn't be able to take every round.

Just ask Zam. Remember last time we let a DW go 'til the end? :p
  • hey i lived

i just am in their sector
  • Link is playing?

KT him!
  • Someone begged me to give them my KD after I disbanded Red and suicides on Tyrsis. For obvious reasons I said no because I've got a fair bit of honor, but I was very surprised at the mere request of it
  • Yeah Scars brings up a point that makes me lol. SK is so intent on slaughtering DWs wholesale cause apparently they're the bane of SK... yet the result almost always seems to be turtles dominating the end game.

Noble cause maybe, looks like you end up with the same result though.
  • The DWs that usually get wiped out are big breakers and ATs. The turtles are usually too much a pain in the ass to kill 2-3 weeks in to the round. Meadows stayed under the radar with a top 25 DW this round because she turtled. If some DWs didn't go AT, then they wouldn't get get smoked. They unbalance the "safe defense" numbers early in the round.
  • hey i lived

you turtled just as hard as they did, they just did it better.
  • Yeah Scars brings up a point that makes me lol. SK is so intent on slaughtering DWs wholesale cause apparently they're the bane of SK... yet the result almost always seems to be turtles dominating the end game.

Noble cause maybe, looks like you end up with the same result though.
    why do turtles dominate end round, cause they cry about ANTI TURTLE dws early round so by the time end round comes there are no more "ATs" to kill the turtles.
  • Heres the thing coming from an AL type person. DWs pose the most threat to your alliance weeks 1-3, usually the #1 alliance has about 10-20 of these dws that just signed up to play for a couple of weeks and then expect to die in the first war and hope to do it. In fact most of these dws push for early war by pumping out like 10-15k goons overnight when most people can be broken by like 8k goons.

Its not that I dont' want to see dws survive, its that they don't play smart and force peoples hands. Also it doesn't help people push early gangbangs on the #1, who else are you supposed to kill the badly defended ATs or the super turtles at that point?
  • Not entirely true guys. I was pretty much a turtling DW this round. I hit about 3M NW and 12K land. My defense was mostly tanks I had something like 55K tanks, 40K lds, 65K goons and around 20K soldiers.

Then what happened you ask? well I got a train run on me by 3 people in the top 10 (they also sabo'd and suicided probes to get me powerless first). Dropping my tanks down to 45Kish, Lds pretty much gone and then I proceeded to get farmed. I wasn't even a KT at that point, they were just farming me cause I was DW. I didn't even aggravate anyone. It was obviously because I was a DW and had the capability of taking down the tops if I started to mass goons.

So I did what any pissed off DW would do, I suicided tanks, turned LDs into goons and then proceeded to make big hits till a KT finally ensued and I was killed.

Lesson learned, If you go DW you will get killed regardless of defense. Turtling DW only prolongs the inevitable.
  • So who hit u?
  • but meadows played turtling DW and survived. maybe you were just unlucky Osiris.
  • I don't agree with most of the comments about DW here lol, turtling on a DW is just a more cautious way to play. You can go from 100% turtle DW to top offense in like, 48 hours max in mobi, so I don't blame people for killing them at all.

• hey i lived

you turtled just as hard as they did, they just were FW
    slight fix
  • Not entirely true guys. I was pretty much a turtling DW this round. I hit about 3M NW and 12K land. My defense was mostly tanks I had something like 55K tanks, 40K lds, 65K goons and around 20K soldiers.

Then what happened you ask? well I got a train run on me by 3 people in the top 10 (they also sabo'd and suicided probes to get me powerless first). Dropping my tanks down to 45Kish, Lds pretty much gone and then I proceeded to get farmed. I wasn't even a KT at that point, they were just farming me cause I was DW. I didn't even aggravate anyone. It was obviously because I was a DW and had the capability of taking down the tops if I started to mass goons.

So I did what any pissed off DW would do, I suicided tanks, turned LDs into goons and then proceeded to make big hits till a KT finally ensued and I was killed.

Lesson learned, If you go DW you will get killed regardless of defense. Turtling DW only prolongs the inevitable.
    You didn't get hit because people were scared of DW, you got hit because your defense was really really bad for your size. I remember seeing your SoK posted in the AFs and wondered HOW you hadn't gotten rolled out yet. "My defense was mostly tanks" almost always equates to having awful defense.
  • Thou shalt not hit a fellow DW

Should make an aim blast group of all the DW players playing next rd

O wait they are gonna stack into one alliance so it dont matter :D

• My DW kd has been hanging tough.
  • My DW kd has been hanging tough.
    DW OP
  • Meadows, I'm not saying I had safe D. At that point safe D wasn't entirely achievable for me. I'm saying I had pretty decent D especially for a DW. I would look at the Top SOK thread and the tops at the time would have to send all their offense to break me (thats pretty decent D i'd say) If I had such shit D then why did they have to make me powerless to break? You may have seen my SOK after the train that was run on me.

I don't really keep track of ppl that hit me so I don't remember who they were, nor do I care enough to do that.

Shit D or not, DWs fun to play once in a while especially when its ridiculously OPd like this round. I had fun and continue to have fun with my new DW kd. 23K goons and 500 tanks D. Come at me bro!

• Meadows, I'm not saying I had safe D. At that point safe D wasn't entirely achievable for me. I'm saying I had pretty decent D especially for a DW. I would look at the Top SOK thread and the tops at the time would have to send all their offense to break me (thats pretty decent D i'd say) If I had such shit D then why did they have to make me powerless to break? You may have seen my SOK after the train that was run on me.

I don't really keep track of ppl that hit me so I don't remember who they were, nor do I care enough to do that.

Shit D or not, DWs fun to play once in a while especially when its ridiculously OPd like this round. I had fun and continue to have fun with my new DW kd. 23K goons and 500 tanks D. Come at me bro!

A powerless KD looses much more troops. Also, I rather wait for you to be powerless and send a lot less troops (I lose less troops).
    Moreover, If I can break you powered, I might not have my WLs home.
    Still, if people fail on you, I might be able to break 2x.
    Oh... If the TO KDs SOK can break you with that offense, you D sux. (especially for a DW KD that might be dangerous).

Bare in mind that a TOP KD always looks for targets:
    1: Check if he can break any KD that might be dangerous
    2: Check for easy hits
    3: Hit anything in range that your offense breaks.

You are in all 3 of the situations mate.
  • Oh... If the TO KDs SOK can break you with that offense, you D sux. (especially for a DW KD that might be dangerous).

So my D sucked because Top KDs can break me? So anyone that could be broken by a top KD has bad D in your opinion?

K i won't argue anymore, sure guys my D sucked and I wasn't targeted at all because I was one of the last large DWs left in Stunner (land wise). I'm sure the fact that I was DW had nothing to do with the grabs on me.

• It's pretty much not possible to keep safe defense from the top kds if they have a decent NW/land lead on you. Not gonna argue that. I just remember seeing your SoK and the defense compared to kds of similar land size was rather low.