Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Turtles

13»

Comments

• Oh... If the TO KDs SOK can break you with that offense, you D sux. (especially for a DW KD that might be dangerous).

So my D sucked because Top KDs can break me? So anyone that could be broken by a top KD has bad D in your opinion?

K i won't argue anymore, sure guys my D sucked and I wasn't targeted at all because I was one of the last large DWs left in Stunner (land wise). I'm sure the fact that I was DW had nothing to do with the grabs on me.

Habibi,

You pretend to make a Decent Top15 KD. ("because I was one of the last large DWs")
    Well, in that case, Yes, you must be safe from TOP SOKs.
    Otherwise, you will get rolled. sooner or later you will be rolled by the 1st guy that can break you.
    Or spots your defense.

• edited December 2013
    I call bullshit on only killing ATs b.c I ran a 17k tanks with only 4500 goons on DW 3 Rds ago snd that was maybe a week into the game, at that point tge top turtle had only 38kish LTs and Cobras was top 3 with 17k tanks and 13k ish goons maybe lil more... i still got KT'D 2nd.. DW is OP, yes and pretty hard to kill later on if sci is built proper... i have no issue with that it's the fact that as dw u get multi'ed 1 in 3 Rds on a consistent basis
  • Oh... If the TO KDs SOK can break you with that offense, you D sux. (especially for a DW KD that might be dangerous).

So my D sucked because Top KDs can break me? So anyone that could be broken by a top KD has bad D in your opinion?

K i won't argue anymore, sure guys my D sucked and I wasn't targeted at all because I was one of the last large DWs left in Stunner (land wise). I'm sure the fact that I was DW had nothing to do with the grabs on me.

Habibi,

You pretend to make a Decent Top15 KD. ("because I was one of the last large DWs")
    Well, in that case, Yes, you must be safe from TOP SOKs.
    Otherwise, you will get rolled. sooner or later you will be rolled by the 1st guy that can break you.
    Or spots your defense.

Half true, this particular round was well played by ZX and they had hidden numbers unknown to most... fir example we were about to run the choo choo on Dobrota (he was still hidden) who had pure shit 25k ish LDs on that fat ass kingdom of his early on and Marci wasnt any better...but all of the sudden war broke out and Arson and the top Offenses were distracted... It's a war strategy game so yes as a threat you will be targeted, as DW is always a threat zx made sure they died!!!
  • lol ya habibi!!

I'm not a top 15 kd, never was. Just at that time i was one of the last few DWs left standing so yes I was a top DW kd.

We're all agreeing, we're just wording it differently. DW is OP'd and will always get killed off if they get too big.

Turtles ftw!
  • yea to sum it up, turtles always wins in the end.

TURTLE OP

• yea to sum it up, turtles always wins in the end.

TURTLE OP

• DW ... errrm ... TUTRLE OP
  • Meadows played turtling DW in a sector of turtles, who cried when one of their fan boy turtles were hit so they lobbied for wars they didnt partake in, started rumors and cheated so as be to large to hit by the time end round came, and meadows dumb ass happened to be sitting in that sector so survived.
  • Well.... muto round we had a DW finish #1..... although after a kt i didnt feel comfortable with tho :)