Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

■Congratulations Pie■

Comments

• Qwj is a noob. He got number 1 spot on one occasion after flazer give him his account.
    It's against the rules bcart set and it's also a disgrace how continues to point the finger at others
  • Viva showing his brilliant knowledge there
  • You always talk about that round for some reason mate.
    It's because you cheated your way to the top while killing the competition with your bot army.
    # pathetic
  • I dont remember mentioning a round mate, point it out to me. Stop making yourself look silly.
  • On the other hand some people back then didn't have the same toolset at their disposal to build their kds ;-). And well, as for individual skill, it means nothing without numbers and the will to give everything you've got which is what I was refering to :-)
  • I dont remember mentioning a round mate, point it out to me. Stop making yourself look silly.
    The one when I ran Oldskool or Respect
  • What are you implying? you quite literally dont know me so you obviously cant be implying I have some sort of unfair advantage or multies?

I know your group and stand by my claim that I would roll them as I have to a few of them. If it was group vs group too it would get messy for you guys :)
  • edited December 2013
    I dont remember mentioning a round mate, point it out to me. Stop making yourself look silly.
    The one when I ran Oldskool or Respect
    Where did I mention that round in this discussion?
  • You always mention it when you say about me and dank.
    Why don't you play next round then and tell me your location
  • I'd say when friends get attacked that's when friends give it there it all. It would be a good match but I'd have to say the 2ndc/lt/mg crew has always out played zx. That's my opinion every has there own though.
  • Viva the point of that would be what? You would just multi rape him. I have never heard of u before this rd so if u have been playing alpha 3 u must have always been a nobody till a few rds ago
  • edited December 2013
    I mention it to you and dank because it was pretty funny how bad you performed. #1 and 2 alliance and you still couldnt kill me, I grew and kept #1 as a KT for you both haha

If I want to mention rank 1's id just mention almost every round I have played since I returned.

Why tell you where I am, I know you are stupid but even I know you arent stupid enough to think you can do anything to me legitimately. After week 1 you wont be able to do anything even with you multies too so lets not waste our time.
  • Viva the point of that would be what? You would just multi rape him. I have never heard of u before this rd so if u have been playing alpha 3 u must have always been a nobody till a few rds ago
    I am 27 mate
    Played when i was 14 for like 6 rounds.
    I got banned from the internet for 5 year ( by freeserve)
    It finished when i was 19. And this time i joined the royal navy and left when I was like 23.
    I play a few rounds and leave.

Lol I am a nobody . That's funny coming from you.
    This is a computer game not real life
  • edited December 2013

hahahahhahahah fuckoff you nonce
  • Yup. I used to do promotion work.I probably earned more money at 15 than you do now you fucking scouse maggot
    I am 27 mate
    Played when i was 14 for like 6 rounds.
    It finished when i was 19. And this time i joined the royal navy and left when I was like 23.
    I play a few rounds and leave.

Lol I am a nobody . That's funny coming from you.
    This is a computer game not real life
    Yet you gotta cheat just to try N accomplish something??? Hahaha what a piss ant!!! I guess the royal navy needs toilet bowl and deck scrubbers so I see how you landed there
  • Wow did you just say that, call me a virgin living in a basement too to go for the holy trinity of awful internet abuse :))
  • Greg stop trolling you little scum bag.
    Look Qwj stop getting on the defensive and being aggressive all the time. We've been threw everything hundreds of times.

Greg what county and city you from ??
  • My answer about tools was to moogle and as for lt and xMgx beating Zx & co I guess it depended of the rounds even if LT was more times a winner than we where, then again, we didnt have tex omni and kesha on our side ;-). It's all in the past now anyways, and building a strong kd or arguing about whose "crew" is the best nowadays is kind of stupid with the player base being as it is and anyone with enough free time to multy can own this sh1t more than ever.
  • Obviously it's a game....I said u were nobody here...man ur thick
  • Obviously it's a game....I said u were nobody here...man ur thick
    Ask your mam. She will confirm that I Fucked her all over and I am your dad

So if me ( your dad) is a nobody then so be it

• True enough fusor never had any issue with any of u zx or ro players either. Gonna be fun to play a round with u guys again.
  • I don't think anyone can get banned from the internet, can they? It goes against the very essence of what the internet is meant to represent.
  • Lol viva ur mom jokes really...u hurt me bad bro. I'd say though u may be 27 that mentality wise ur obviously far from that
  • I don't think anyone can get banned from the internet, can they? It goes against the very essence of what the internet is meant to represent.
    Sky I was young. Freeserve was our internet provider they terminated it and cops got involved but was too young to go to court, i was involved with a group from mexico. Its not important, i was a kid
    . Your talking 13/14 years ago hear.
  • I cant believe he is making stuff like this up
  • I've actually told people this a few year ago as people asked where I was
  • Im gonna stay of this flamewar, but am pleased to find out there are some oldtimers coming up for next round :D
  • I Do you also call yourself CrashOverride Viva and tell some funky comments like: " Mess with the best, die like the rest"? :-D
  • DW OP won the war vs the whole uni. DW OP.