Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

■Congratulations Pie■

Comments

• im sure i have a huge target on my back for next round so we will see how next round plays out.. lol
  • Those are the rounds where it is more fun, at least to me it is. But I figure the Zx people and Viva have much bigger targets on their backs than you do NML.
  • My sector would have dominated if you guys let zeal live, neg troll, me make goons, flazer inflate his nw and ego with moar pop, vilt be vilt, sky breed dragons, etc.. But too many power houses in one place to let live. I would have killed my sector too.
  • edited December 2013
    I'm just saying it's pretty shitty turtles who have NO reason to declare war declare and you repeatedly hit Shin... you know it's a game but I had expected a lil more outta 1,11 then that... at least switch it up you guys quad tapped then 11 ticks later did it aggain... i couldn't care less about dying, I do it every round but almost ALL of Phantomz players bitch in previous rds about being farmed yet here you are, if it was reverse rolls the Universe would split up snd make a few alliances like they did last few rds... i don't hold grudges but I sure as fuck won't hold back next rd!

At ZX as a whole I like almost all of you guys, even that lil smart ass Cumi... you played a good rd and dodged the big hitters until they died!!! Only one I'm disappointed in is Eau... you literally bashed, ran a shit powerless mount kd and we're a prick most if the rd, not sure why normally you help the lil guys snd are friendly but hey maybe you got RL issues going on... best of luck next rd I won't be holding grudges but the rest SK has a way of doing that...
  • I have agreed upon declaring.
    I wanted to double Tap Shin.
    I was mad, because he suicide on Poe...
    I wanted to roll very KD in that alliance.
  • Turtles FTW

DW OP
  • Awww boo hoo poe got suicided on while jumping an alliance half the size of his
  • me and moogle had a contest to see who could do a better land def pure o kd once, after we both quit a round halfway through, only to come back 2 weeks later

he got rank 1 honor that round, I got rank 5
  • edited December 2013
    When ur good ur good..... I think I was named drunken newb lol. Fitting name

U really do have a freaky memory too lol
  • Turtles FTW

DW OP
  • yeah and I was Alex Coville
  • IM GETTING FARMED!! QQ!! CRY!! CRY!! COMPLAIN!! CRY!! BITCH!! MOAN!! CRYYY!!
  • This thread should be renamed to "Coungratulations Pie"
  • Pie if u want I can ask viva to kill u with multis?
  • Not even his multis are active enough to kill me lol
  • edited December 2013
    Pie I would expect you to at least have sympathy for the lil guys getting straight bashed on seeing as when your AL your whole alliance is newblets. .. i don't care about my kd obviously LOL but some of these guys are pure newbs getting literally bashed having 1100 lands getting triple tapped by 18k land guys, that's pathetic and you know it... you better hope you land in my alliance next rd ;)
  • This thread is way too serious.
  • Your mom is way too serious.
  • edited December 2013
    Im not AL #1.
    #2 Im only smacking KDs who hit me.
    #3 I am in no way scared of you or anything you can do.

Im surviving right now... thats it. You show in my news triple bashing me for 30, 25, 20, 19... I will tap you back for 200+. If people didnt hit me, I would gladly survive on kidnaps and inactives. Their choice.
  • IM THE FUCKING ENERGIZER BUNNY... I KEEP GOING AND GOING AND GOING AND GOING AND GOING AND GOING AND GOING AND GOING AND GOING AND GOING AND GOING AND GOING AND GOING AND GOING
  • I didn't say phantoms meatball... AND I didn't say to be scared, I roll you every rd I play DUH!!! :-S
  • Which one of the 311 were you...
  • Probably one of the first. BAM

I'm at least 50 of those losses Pie. :-*
  • Pie I broke you before you broke Delta, then again for breaking delta lol
  • Second War?
  • Idk I'm a stoner with shit memory
  • Just wanna point out I'm shredding your 3 to 5 million KDs... lmfao is this day 6 of me shitting on phantomz??? Bwahaha your pk attempts are a joke as well... I'll tell ya what I'll just sit back for 9 hours and take a nap, play ps4... try to give u guys a chance
  • Not even his multis are active enough to kill me lol
    I have killed you before mate and you know that.
    Admittedly it was difficult which I publicly admitted at the time.

Anyway I am not active now.
    I will see you next round
    Enjoy last few days

Kik me if you need me.

Ieatlotsofeggs