Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

War Strategies Thread - CriticalMass/GTr vs Nexus/Biscuits

Comments

• Especially the dead ones.
  • negneg
    edited December 2011
    both alliances are fucking horrible

how do i delete my own thread?

these speds dont deserve any attention
  • Aero next round im guna make you my bitch for how much of a faggot whore you have been in this one.
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is my last round :) guys like you hardly make it worth playing anymore.
    the usual excuse when somebody knows they are guna be slapped silly.

guys like me? how so?

whores and faggots ruin this game. your both ontop of that your a farming faggot who should of died alongtime ago

• hey gmt while your here

why were you + nexus so threatened by a lone G2 kingdom?
  • negneg
    edited December 2011
    Allure 2 18
  • Aero your in the pfs here. really what do you expect? has sk ever been any other way?
  • hey gmt while your here

why were you + nexus so threatened by a lone G2 kingdom?
    what are you talking about nexus threatened by g2 kingdom, please inform me when we were EVER!!! threatened by a g2 kingdom?
  • Aero your in the pfs here. really what do you expect? has sk ever been any other way?
    Sure it has :) sk pfs used to be great to discuss all kinds of things, and game related topics were civilized. When I first made an account on these new pfs i thought all topics were a joke, until i realised people actually were being serious lol.
    what we need is an active moderator

i am willing to moderate this forum with an iron fist
  • Allure 2 18
    allure... were you the one i had a normal discussion with about hockey? if so im glad not everyone is balls deep into sk.
  • Suppose i cant blame you for your opinion just cause you dont like real sports :p
  • Hockey sucks!!!!
    Sure it has :) sk pfs used to be great to discuss all kinds of things, and game related topics were civilized. When I first made an account on these new pfs i thought all topics were a joke, until i realised people actually were being serious lol.
    More people are joking than you may think. Many times two people really going after each other are actually friends and just messing around. It's a game. Not very many of us take it serious.
  • yeah nemos decision on that was......really bad LOL probably embarrased by how crappy his KD was LOL jus messin a little :)

• By the way I see things, CM was MEANT to be the bigger alliance everyone expected to win, farming everyone giving no regard to how much they gang-banged or bashed people. By the looks of things they're falling. Which to be honest I'm surprised by, so maybe there IS a huge conspiracy?

I tell you what though, it feels like the most fun and activity based on a united, common purpose that I've seen all round, I'm pleased to be still involved and taking part. Perhaps SK still DOES have a little life in it!
  • No one alliance was farming, honestly. With a player base this small there are only but so many targets the top kds can hit, when CM had the top 3 kds basically they spread their hits out as much as possible!

The problem is there is just too few players now for the top kingdoms to be able to hit unoticed or w/e.

Last round was the same problem mid round everyone yelling TB is farming us, TB is farming us!! i checked all SN and the hits were even!!!!!
  • Fair enough then, I take that comment. I suppose it is down to the state of the player base... Still, even or not, they were hitting us all too much :-P Lol
  • Haha, good times good times!
  • edited December 2011
    the real problem is all the naps the top kingdoms make with each other.

Enabling them to build less defense and mass offense. If kingdoms wouldn't make personal naps they would always have to keep their defense in check.
    +1 Official alliance naps or nothing! Most of the hits I take are from my friends lmao...And most of the time only ppl I know personally can break me anyhow...
  • It will never change nimrook. For some reason alliances think they have a right to not be hit by a top kingdom more than once or twice.

It gets to the point where only like the top 20 arent bashes and about 7 of em are in your alliance, then you get other idiots saying hit this alliance and die you already hit here....no shit (:|

I have even had a 2ndC guy say to me "hit here again and ill KT you"
  • Qwjvfiil, No one WANTS to get hit up in this game.

I guess my ending thought is that it's a shame that the player base has dropped to a level where it FEELS like you're getting hit all the time, when that's not the case. It never used to be that way, and I for one (as I know lots of others do) wish the game is how is was 10 years ago when I was a teenager.

Also, I feel the need to point out, that this is a war game, and 'Universal Domination' is the point?? So doesn't that mean some other KDs are going to have to be killed (Or at least 'slowed down' in order to achieve that?? It's clear that NO ONE is safe. It's just how you play, you need to be clever , connected and also lucky. Being top 10 at the start, doesn't necessarily mean you'll be there at the end. It's all and game of chess with the politics and tactics and all, right? But of course, I'm just making points that everyone else knows...
  • edited December 2011
    the real problem is all the naps the top kingdoms make with each other.

enabling them to build less defense and mass offense. If kingdoms wouldn't make personal naps they would always have to keep their defense in check.

They probably make NAPs because people like you decide it is cool to kill them all off just because they are in a weaker alliance and better builders... i.e Quintuplets, PR, AuntJemima. You certainly inspired me to make plenty of NAPs next round just so I can survive.
  • Sorry mate but since you are friends with all those dudes and you guys like to travel in packs I assume you all share the same views. Point is you and your friends killed a lot of players this round just for building good KD's and you expect them not to make NAPs next round? I think you will be mistaken.
  • Heh blame she, critical, and nexus then... you already killed off the rest of us that had no naps but just built decent KD's.
  • Groups come and go, they wont be napped with other top groups next round or the round after etc so they will be forced to fight it out. Its just every so often that ALL the top kingdoms decide to be fags and nap with people not because they are friends or something but because they are scared to be hit.
  • Tyrsis. I love you.
  • And as far as it goes in declaring NAPs between eachother... and "war game" theory...

Have you ever seen a war without allies and Non Aggression Pacts ? I mean, seriously. It is real life, real people playing, real internet game. It is part of being human to make unofficial/official deals with others.
  • And as far as it goes in declaring NAPs between eachother... and "war game" theory...

Have you ever seen a war without allies and Non Aggression Pacts ? I mean, seriously. It is real life, real people playing, real internet game. It is part of being human to make unofficial/official deals with others.
    There is no war, they are napping through fear.
  • i nap when I'm sleepy but don't have much time to commit to a full nights rest.
  • well, i missed alot of this topic, but i agree SUCKS when all tops are NAPd or w/e. But i know from personal experience as an AL that myself and lynog started out i think last round with unofficial alliance NAP just b/c we were not working together, but we knew each other and would rather work together instead of against, as it turns out from round start we had top 2 alliances so what did we do? we wared each other LOL didnt DOMINATE top 2 spots.