Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

War Strategies Thread - CriticalMass/GTr vs Nexus/Biscuits

negneg
edited December 2011 in Game Talk
[CriticalMass] 90,919,496
[GTr] 32,044,513

vs

[Nexus] 88,838,647
[Bisquits] 43,904,030

_

Who out of these 2 shit cnts will win?

Are the big guys in CriticalMass enough to get them over the line, or will their bitch Nexus finally dominate their master?

Discuss guys.

And if you're name is lynog or qwj then don't bother replying. I'll only turn whatever you say back onto you and make you look like an idiot. Cheers.

Comments

• Well with most of nexus big guys on crit's side it wil be quite one sided.
  • Nexus is nw whores they'll lose
  • ^true also
  • Heh nexus only had a chance we me on their side. They are history now.
  • They are trying to farm GTR to weaken us. Litterly smashing the same guys over and over for there land.
  • Didn't your alliance fall apart Tyrsis? Jw I don't pay much attention. And Chaoticx hit the head on the nail its picked up a lot over the past 2 days
  • Yea I got killed off and asked nexus to join forces and war critical. Their loss lol
  • Well, I believe where "most" of the big kingdoms are on CM side is really just not as true as they say. True, I'm sure there are some Nexus Kingdoms who are loyal to CM, but Hopefully the majority of the "loyal" kingdoms to CM would fight for their own alliance in the end. After all this is a war game, and with the player base this small we really cant afford all these personal NAP's or non aggressions from top kingdoms etc.

Regardless, I hope that if/whenever the war is started that both sides have good clean fun, It is my personal opinion that most of the players in the leadership of both alliances have all played together either for or against each other, and we all are going to be able to have a nice war.

Also, It would be nice to have a good true 1 v 1 that way there is no, well if it wasn't for the fails or the pas of the smaller alliance talk lol. there will only be one true victor, and as is always the case the victor goes to the team who has the most activity, not the most nw or offense etc.

Hope everyone sleeps well(or good morning to other hemisphere) and has a great weekend!!!
  • Or the best strategy...think about that. We have this war won, and it hasnt even started.
  • who cares if it was or wasnt their loss, they took us out and they get to fight against each other because they lasted and thats how things turn out
  • Seems to me like everyone's getting a little uppity... All's happened is a NAP as far as I can tell... OOOOOoooooOOOooo scary stuff!
  • B-) Thinking about me eh neg...awww
  • since the war won't be for a while there is no need for this thread any more.

may as well change it to a war strategy thread

i heard that chaoshit was going to demand all his sectors change their state to growth for the extra PAs/WLs

good move or not?

what are your thoughts
  • Wat. If someone did that for war I would lol all over myself.
  • negneg
    edited December 2011
    main reason is for the 10pas

apprently a big part to their strategy is the targets

possibly targetting the main probers?
  • edited December 2011
    neg your showing how noob you are now asking for the opinions on going growth coz you obviosly havnt got your own opinion on it.

going growth is a TERRIBLE idea. if you want 10pas during war then everybody who isnt a noob knows that you change to NO STATE.

growth = huge losses on mili = easy kill

offensive = 0 MA = easier kill

Defensive = easy to PK = easy kill

NO STATE is the only sector state to choose for 10 pas. chaotix if your reading this take note.

• negneg
    edited December 2011
    no shit its a bad idea

they were telling people to go growth

whether they've used their brains yet or not - time will tell
  • Never said growth, just said change state for 10pas.
  • negneg
    edited December 2011
    i have the message stored on my computer

admit you're lying or i'll post it up to prove you're a fucking retard
  • edited December 2011
    lol i only told 2 people about that, wonder if everyone would like to know who u are

and i dont remember saying growth, i just relay on the msg moon told me.
  • please share with the pfs what kd he is. I would honestly like to know his rank
  • Not as good as he claims..ill tell u that.
  • well pussyland is rank 2 atm and he is known for being utter dog shit, so.... neg you need to up your game. You talk a way better fight than you bring
  • negneg
    edited December 2011
    i'm dead

that's what happens when you're not part of their circlejerk

pos is still hanging around talking shit though.
  • So what happened to being kefka? i think you just gave it away your sharing
  • They killed off all the good/decent players so that their terrible players could stand a chance.
  • i thought it was pretty damn obvious i wasn't kefka

oh well
  • They killed off all the good/decent players so that their terrible players could stand a chance.
    If that were true...u would still be alive.

• nah he didn't have 20 naps covering his ass

cy@ next rnd shit idiot. keep ya probe defence up.