Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

War Strategies Thread - CriticalMass/GTr vs Nexus/Biscuits

Comments

• They killed off all the good/decent players so that their terrible players could stand a chance.
    If that were true...u would still be alive.

No, it's totally true, I'm dead.
  • nah he didn't have 20 naps covering his ass

cy@ next rnd shit idiot. keep ya probe defence up.
    Pretty much covers it. No NAPs and the bigger alliances were having someone probe me every day to check my D just looking to grab me.
  • They killed off all the good/decent players so that their terrible players could stand a chance.
    If that were true...u would still be alive.

No, it's totally true, I'm dead.
    I'm still alive. The evidence that this statement is 100% true is mounting.
  • If the Nexus Biggies dont War and Whore it up in this battle -Nexus should kill them when war is over :)
    Just my 2 cent.
  • This is not an isolated opinion btw...

• GMT (1:3)

Posted on December 5, 10:33:39
    1:19 wont participate in the war. This is just good news for us, it means we have more WLs and PAs to deal with the remaining four.

If you receive news from anyone in this sector post it here (after the time of this post) and that KD will be declared free land, like the rest :)
  • This war strategy is basically a lack of having a war strategy.
  • I swear in the span of like 40 minutes I have jumped between forums, probe room, and attack room never quite sure if I'm hitting the right target.
  • Bro there is a month left in the round and this is the end game war?

What a terrible round haha
  • Meh its end game war, it will not end until the other side is completely obliterated anyway. Let people have some fun :)
    +1 :)
  • edited December 2011
    No need to multi...Ill spy CMs forums. Anything of interest ill post.

GMT 1:3

Posted on December 5, 09:02:06
    So, war is here :) The strategy this war will be a bit different!

I wont fight this war in the same way as the last, we wont have sabo kts - there is just no point. There is no way we are gonna get an advantage by taking 2 or 3 days to kill 1 guy with tons and tons of fails. This war will be a farm war. They will probably target one of our top KDs with a "standard" kt, and while they are, you guys hit every kd in their alliance. Also I will instruct every SL to set something other than mobi, so we have 4 wls and 10 PAs. All PAs will go to arsoning big kds to reduce income and deter war spirit. Missiles can be used at will, someone hit you before? Missile his ass! Someone robbed you before? Arson his ass!

So get grabbing, and never let a WL go to waste. You can hit some small guy with that one ;)

Pussy Land xLTx (1:11)

Posted on December 5, 09:05:00
    Bashes are alowed as i understand ? :) 
    Money never sleeps...

GMT (1:3)

Posted on December 5, 09:06:25
    What is that? This is war, there are no rules ;) 
  • agreed aero, agreed.
  • must be quite the chore when you farm suiciders, Id quit out of embarrassment if I ever did such a scrub move
  • that is one thing i have yet to do, farm a suicider, ive always done min 1 hit, well unless he has already been farmed then i just join in :)
  • Aero next round im guna make you my bitch for how much of a faggot whore you have been in this one.
  • HG strategy..

Hit as big as you can w/o fails.. Not a single target unless our tops gang up on one and blow his defense away first. We as a majority get bigger, losing 2-3 big kds in the process..

Its a pretty sound wh0re strat..

Killing Tops raises moral of kds and breeds greater particiation imo

But as 20 people after me will post.. I dont know anything
  • I agree ;-)

What now Pie? :-P

Except it's actually "We as a majority, get fat"
  • 2 pages no kills? Weak.
  • edited December 2011
    Pussy Land pretty soon here :p
  • weak john, top 5 kingdom dead in 12 hours basically lol war declared approx 8 hours ago, pussy down to under 1k land i think lol
  • PiePie
    edited December 2011
    Pussy Land xLTx Mystical Lands 781 1,999,059
    Pussy Land xLTx Mystical Lands 24,598 6,119,933
  • The problem is pussy had a shit KD as do pretty much all the tops left.
  • pussyland always has a shit kingdom....even on s2 somehow
  • that is all true, GMT has finally got a decent one started :) i can remember kingdoms there size having 3x or 4x the D
  • lol tops left...lol
  • hg what rank you at right now
  • Pussy Land xLTx Mystical Lands 781 1,999,059
    Pussy Land xLTx Mystical Lands 24,598 6,119,933
    Dead
  • edited December 2011
    HAHAHAAHA ZEAL! Why you ask question's you kno the answer too?

Networth: 1,364,104 (77)
    Land: 4,451 (72)
    Honor: 2,135 (68)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 306.47 (103)

And this time I def didnt try...Didnt even realize I was top 100 tbh,...
  • edited December 2011
    I seriously question the intelligence of anyone even close to your size, and all those smaller than you.
  • Buncha noobs the lot of em!